Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Mandy has money but keeps asking the others for money, who did she steal from, typical Dingle :rolleyes:

Mandy's very old school Dingle. I can't decide if I like her or not. Like when she caught Jessie cheating she made sure Marlon knew right away and was quite openly hostile to Jessie about it. I don't know that say Chas or even Charity would have been quite so flippant about blowing Marlon's life apart like that.

Most of the Dingles have grown and matured quite a bit within their own little families, and while they still have "Dingle Code" and all that they're a bit more sensitive in how they deal with things these days. Mandy's just come in two feet first and cause chaos.

And then telling Billy and Ellis to get out of Marlon's house (presumably because she's eyeing it up herself) without talking to Marlon or giving any thought to how it would cause more upset for April. Someone needs to put her in her place a bit, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,070 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Dan hadn't a hair on his head at 7pm, and a full head of hair at 8.30. Must have had a transplant.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,475 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Again Seb is loaded from White's money

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I think Mandy is more screechy than Jessie. Can we get Jessie back?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,545 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

pjohnson wrote: »
    I think Mandy is more screechy than Jessie. Can we get Jessie back?

I'm not gone on Mandy at all!

• Advertisement

She is loud and OTT this time around and I'm a Mandy fan

I think Aaron should share the money with all the Dingles but also give Mandy a big share

Samantha Giles is leaving (Bernice)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think Millie is so cute, was so funny when she said Graham should go look for the lolly cause he was the servant lol.

Tracy discovers the truth about the factory fire, Rishi deals with the environmental health services, Pete finds out about Moira's affair and Kerry is left fighting for her life

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Like Bernice. But cant stand samantha Giles. What she did to claire king in real life was disgusting. A new low. Considering they were working together.

• Advertisement

Like Bernice. But cant stand samantha Giles. What she did to claire king in real life was disgusting. A new low. Considering they were working together.

Interesting that Samantha is leaving now Claire (Kim) is back full time

Is Peter Amory (Chris Tate) and Samantha still together?

It was totally wrong but Claire King is no saint herself. Was having it away with Geldof years ago who was married at the time. Karma never forgets an address. Granted she was only 17 but still.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-383930/Bad-Girls-secret-affair-Geldof.html

What did Samantha do to Claire in real life?

I’m gutted Bernice is leaving

I’m sick of Jamie attacking his mum and over and over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

What did Samantha do to Claire in real life?

I’m gutted Bernice is leaving

I’m sick of Jamie attacking his mum and over and over
    Samantha had an affair with claires husband.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

It was totally wrong but Claire King is no saint herself. Was having it away with Geldof years ago who was married at the time. Karma never forgets an address. Granted she was only 17 but still.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-383930/Bad-Girls-secret-affair-Geldof.html
    She was only a kid. Doesnt compare to a colleague you work with daily having an affair with your husband behind your back.

fin12 wrote: »
    I think Millie is so cute, was so funny when she said Graham should go look for the lolly cause he was the servant lol.

I enjoy granny Kim with Millie too

She was only a kid. Doesnt compare to a colleague you work with daily having an affair with your husband behind your back.

Yes i would agree it was far worse, but King was out of order herself.

Peter Amory is a guy you wouldnt see much of in things these times. Loved his character in Emmerdale.

Harriet does not need approval from the villagers of her relationship with Will

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

The relationship angel Bob is a right one to talk!

I think it's the fact that he was stalking her that will be the issue. A potentially dangerous man living and working in their village and the Vicar lying to them all about him. It's not a great look. At the same time.... half the village are violent former criminals and nobody bats an eyelid about that.

• Advertisement

Big Vern wrote: »
    The relationship angel Bob is a right one to talk!

I did think Bob and Harriet were going to get together before he got with Brenda and Laurel, when she first arrived after she finished with Ashley

Is Bob living back in with Brenda?

Is Bob living back in with Brenda?

I think he was after he got out of hospital but I don't remember them mentioning it since so I assume he's still there?

I think he was after he got out of hospital but I don't remember them mentioning it since so I assume he's still there?

There is no where else for Bob to live with besides maybe Dan

Is Doug living with Brenda too or in with Laurel?

Moira must not feel the cold in only that gear :D hot blooded Scots woman

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Pearl is still living with Harriet? Is she locked in her room?

Moira was such a hypocrite tonight, Harriet should punch her

Yes where is Pearl?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,545 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Doug and the drugs is hilarious!

Pearl seems to be on reduced screen time. I assume its cuz she's old. She appears about once every two months and someone mentions she's on a coach trip every now and then.

Where did Nate hide the stolen stuff, now Cain owes him

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

I can't stand her. She is so OTT. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Ah, no......I really like her.....will miss her! :(

Advertisement