Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,545 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Anthony Quinlan who plays Pete Barton is exiting later this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,475 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anthony Quinlan who plays Pete Barton is exiting later this year!

I don't think he is a major loss, been underused with a while but I hope he is not killed off
    Nate could murder him as he discovers the affair

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10037867/emmerdale-anthony-quinlan-pete-barton-quits/

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I don't think he is a major loss, been underused with a while but I hope he is not killed off
    Nate could murder him as he discovers the affair

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10037867/emmerdale-anthony-quinlan-pete-barton-quits/

I'd be surprised if Nate cares about anyone discovering the affair.

I'd be surprised if Nate cares about anyone discovering the affair.

Yes true
    unless Pete cottons on his revenge end game plan for Cain or is caught in the crossfire of the affair reveal, Cain on the warpath

Yes true
    unless Pete cottons on his revenge end game plan for Cain or is caught in the crossfire of the affair reveal, Cain on the warpath

Apparently
    Faith finds out Moira's having an affair but thinks it's with Pete. If Cain gets wind of that it could have something to do with Pete's exit.

• Advertisement

Tommy Cannon as Derek did not last long

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Tommy Cannon as Derek did not last long

He got fired. ☺

He got fired. ☺

Do tell more please ;)

Cannon.... Fired. I'll get me coat. ☺

:o:D

196bdf389ee899f3ccd89fe6b261d1e1d1f38b6971b46697bb2f8d3f973ff666.jpg

• Advertisement

Did Manpreet kill Derek, is she selling the stamps to help her husband or her shopping addiction?

Even when Cain is good to her, Moira wants Nate :mad:

Did Manpreet kill Derek, is she selling the stamps to help her husband or her shopping addiction?

Even when Cain is good to her, Moira wants Nate :mad:

I don't think she killed him, she's just spotted an opportunity to get some cash. I assume her intention is to help Rishi but who knows what she'll do if she gets her hands on a load of cash.

I think Nate's got in Moira's head enough about Cain now, coupled with the issues she had with Cain already, that she's gone past the point of even wanting to save her marriage. Can't wait for that to all kick off properly over the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

He got fired. ☺

Do tell more please ;)
    Its Ellis who got the sack.

Its Ellis who got the sack.

Oh God... Tommy CANNON got FIRED... CANNON FIRED... I was joking.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Oh God... Tommy CANNON got FIRED... CANNON FIRED... I was joking.

Think your joke backfired!!

Big Vern wrote: »
    Think your joke backfired!!

:p

Ugh! Virgin media didn’t record Emmerdale Tuesday and Wednesday over the stupid football

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Ugh! Virgin media didn’t record Emmerdale Tuesday and Wednesday over the stupid football

It is on Virgin Media 2 when the footie is on, maybe series link it on that channel too?

Their catchup service is pretty good and they repeat them all on Saturday morning. If you're stuck.

Kerry and Amy have reversed roles with the guilt

• Advertisement

Kerry and Amy have reversed roles with the guilt

I was surprised at how cold Amy was about it all last night, and from the spoilers for next week she seems to be completely in control of the situation. Drastic change from the initial aftermath. I like it!

Their catchup service is pretty good and they repeat them all on Saturday morning. If you're stuck.

That’s what I did I series record the onimbus on Saturday to catch up

Is corrie onimbus on Sunday then?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,070 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Why is Tracy lying about how Kerry got injured ? WTF

Kerry and Amy lock the front door and say '' we don't want to hurt you'' Tracy tried to escape from the two people who brutally killed and burned her father, Kerry grabs her, Tracy defends herself and pushes her off.

But Tracy is claiming to have attacked Kerry? WTF

• Registered Users Posts: 36,070 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Amy '' get away from me'' WTF Taking the moral high ground ???

I'd respond in full voice'' eh what? you murdering fcking tramp!! ''

Not m Tracy ''' ohhh what have I done''

It's all gone a bit silly now.

Kerry was practically confessing to Dan, she fell from trying to stop Tracy going to the police

Graham is annoying me in that bloody suit and overcoat. He's like an estate agent. If you worked around stables surely you'd possess a Barbour jacket and wellies

Why is Tracy lying about how Kerry got injured ? WTF

Kerry and Amy lock the front door and say '' we don't want to hurt you'' Tracy tried to escape from the two people who brutally killed and burned her father, Kerry grabs her, Tracy defends herself and pushes her off.

But Tracy is claiming to have attacked Kerry? WTF

I think she's in shock. She's been all over the place since Frank's death, then she finds out her bloody housemate is the one responsible and five minutes later she's in the back of an ambulance on the way to hospital with a serious head injury.

Hopefully she'll tell the full story next week when she's had a chance to calm down a bit.

The problem is Amy's the only witness and she can say whatever she likes to make Tracy look bad. Presumably she'll use that to keep Tracy and Vanessa quiet about the fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I really can’t see what Moira sees in Nate.
    He’s rotten looking and some catch he lives in a caravan for f*ck sake. Is she that desperate for a shag...

fin12 wrote: »
    I really can’t see what Moira sees in Nate.
    He’s rotten looking and some catch he lives in a caravan for f*ck sake. Is she that desperate for a shag...

I didn't get her cheating on John (good husband and father, easy on the eyes) and don't get her cheating on Cain now either, Moira likes attention or is a sex addict nympho, anyway think the character is ruined, bang her up for killing Emma

• Advertisement

I didn't get her cheating on John (good husband and father, easy on the eyes) and don't get her cheating on Cain now either, Moira likes attention or is a sex addict nympho, anyway think the character is ruined, bang her up for killing Emma

My god nate is not even attractive

Anyone thinking Nate is Cain’s son long lost child he seems to hate cain for no reason also Pete will die to protect his secret?

Advertisement