Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Haven't watched Emmerdale for weeks, switched it on tonight I see Robert and Aaron getting fake id's - please tell me they are not doing the 'on the run' storyline again?
    That is every man in Vic's life on the run :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,475 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ellis working as a builder now, clearing up and will that cut get infected?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,545 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Haven't watched Emmerdale for weeks, switched it on tonight I see Robert and Aaron getting fake id's - please tell me they are not doing the 'on the run' storyline again?
    That is every man in Vic's life on the run :rolleyes:

Yes, Lee dies so they went on the run.
    I'm surprised they haven't hijacked prisons.

Much preferred Karl Davies 'Robert'. Hopefully, we wont have to hear anymore of this RobRon shíte when he goes out of it. That union destroyed two characters pretty much and was a total rewrite of the original Robert who was devious, manipulative, unpredictable and cunning. This Robert is a good actor but the unnecessary rewrite killed his character

• Advertisement

Who will be missed more Robert or Ellis :p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,545 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I'm delighted to see the end of Robron. I wouldn't mention it on Twitter tough.
    I liked both characters but always found them unrealistic together!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

This Robert is a good actor but the unnecessary rewrite killed his character

I think he's a rubbish actor, or he'd just checked out entirely for months before he left. He's that blank in scenes that Danny Miller may as well be acting next to a cardboard cutout. The best scenes in last night's episodes were ones between characters we all know are sticking around. Liv/Aaron and Aaron/Chas/Paddy scenes actually had me tearing up a little but I get nothing from Robert. Even the night before when he was saying goodbye to his sister and son you'd have sworn he was just popping out for some milk.

I'm glad to see the back of the character, he's been a non entity for years and the prospect of Aaron and Liv having some great material to work with in the aftermath is very exciting. I'm looking forward to Aaron actually being a character in his own right again too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I think he's a rubbish actor, or he'd just checked out entirely for months before he left. He's that blank in scenes that Danny Miller may as well be acting next to a cardboard cutout. The best scenes in last night's episodes were ones between characters we all know are sticking around. Liv/Aaron and Aaron/Chas/Paddy scenes actually had me tearing up a little but I get nothing from Robert. Even the night before when he was saying goodbye to his sister and son you'd have sworn he was just popping out for some milk.

I'm glad to see the back of the character, he's been a non entity for years and the prospect of Aaron and Liv having some great material to work with in the aftermath is very exciting. I'm looking forward to Aaron actually being a character in his own right again too.
    Aaron is nowhere as good an actor as Robert. . The constant crying is very annoying.

Aaron is nowhere as good an actor as Robert. . The constant crying is very annoying.

Seriously? I was cringing at Robert trying to act emotional when he was recording his videos last night. His eyes weren't even watering, it was embarrassing to watch.
    Danny Miller's a good actor. Yes, Aaron cries a lot, but at least he can actually do it. Isobel Steele is a brilliant young actor too. Ryan Hawley's face seems incapable of emoting any kind of feeling and it was painfully obvious in last night's episodes especially.

• Advertisement

So Robert is gone I’ll miss is character as for Ellis I don’t care

One thing I won’t miss about Robert and Aaron is that they don’t show much affection on screen like when they kiss every time it’s just a peck on the cheek there is no proper kissing like other soap couple it just annoys me

Also David charging £3.09 for washing up liquid lol

I thought we were going to be rid of Robert this week, looks like they're dragging it out a bit more.

A seriously prison break storyline

A seriously prison break storyline

They've done it before but I don't think they're going to go through with it here. Paddy stops him.

Now Moira feels trapped by her kids, the farm and her husband, pathetic :rolleyes: she has lost Holly and Adam is on the run for her

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Cain is on the war path.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I question the quality of the chair that Cain smashed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

RobertKK wrote: »

Argos .

• Registered Users Posts: 36,070 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Some antique Matty put his hands too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Now Moira feels trapped by her kids, the farm and her husband, pathetic :rolleyes: she has lost Holly and Adam is on the run for her

So stupid , carrying on her affair literally on her own doorstep as well .

Can't see her and Cain staying together after this tbh .
    Well , I hope not , we need moody Cain back :D

• Advertisement

Will Cain kill Nate or will Moira kill Nate to save Cain "prove her love" ?

Bunch of cowboys Ted

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Will Cain kill Nate or will Moira kill Nate to save Cain "prove her love" ?

Does someone actually die ?
    I can imagine Cain thinking he has killed Nate and him going on the run to avoid being charged .
    Well , someone is due to go on the run soon , since Robert isn't anymore :p

Who ever made the chairs must have done the timberwork on the boat :pac:

Well well well , that wasn't who I thought would end up in the water !

And who called it about who Nate really was ?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,070 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Cain, you are my father

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

tumblr_n1qmbtMSrj1toamj8o1_400.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Well well well , that wasn't who I thought would end up in the water !

And who called it about who Nate really was ?

Called it after Nate met Debbie and found out she was cains daughter, stopped flirting with her straight away!

Who's his mam?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

No way

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭mojonta

Called it after Nate met Debbie and found out she was cains daughter, stopped flirting with her straight away!

Who's his mam?!

Between Cain and Charity, it seems Debbie gets a new sibling every year no matter what age they are

• Advertisement

Who's his mam?!

I knew someone had called it , just couldn't remember who !

Haven't a clue who his mother is , but obviously Faith does , judging by her reaction when she looked at the photo in the caravan .

Advertisement