Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭mojonta

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Lisa Gracie Barbara Delilah Dingle Kirk

I cant see Delilah being included in that anyway. Didn't Chas hate Delilah after she went with Carl and Paddy, although he also dated her, wasn't gone on her either after the incident with Toni Daggert

Gennie would have to be included before her.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

mojonta wrote: »
    I cant see Delilah being included in that anyway. Didn't Chas hate Delilah after she went with Carl and Paddy, although he also dated her, wasn't gone on her either after the incident with Toni Daggert

Gennie would have to be included before her.

You are right I was mixing up Gennie and Delilah :o I meant Chas dead sister Brenda's daughter who had a baby with uptight Sharma brother

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 110 ✭✭Osamabindipper

Strange ending considering Nate told Moira that she was just a pawn in his game of revenge, yet they end the episode in each others arms.

Bit of an over reaction with the description but I do agree it wasn't the right way to end the episode...... Will be really intresting to see how this goes down.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

You are right I was mixing up Gennie and Delilah :o I meant Chas dead sister Brenda's daughter who had a baby with uptight Sharma brother

Uptight but very handsome :D

They should bring him and the kid back. Give Brenda something to do instead of slimming it with Doug.

Uptight but very handsome :D

They should bring him and the kid back. Give Brenda something to do instead of slimming it with Doug.

Yes Nikhil Sharma he hated Debbie for her part in Gennie's death, he was easy on the eye

• Advertisement

Yes Nikhil Sharma he hated Debbie for her part in Gennie's death, he was easy on the eye

Oh yes! Forgot Debbie was involved in that too! She's nearly as bad as Robert for getting away with serious crimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,747 ✭✭✭✭banie01

So, Eve Theodora Dingle...
    ET Dingle!
    They called the poor kid E.T :pac:

banie01 wrote: »
    ET Dingle!

I'm disappointed no Lisa in there somewhere

Cain in the pub was funny but what did Moira expect

I hope mummy Cara shows up soon

Cain in the pub was funny but what did Moira expect

I hope mummy Cara shows up soon

I thought it was hilarious that Moira showed up at the pub too and then Kerry and Amy were propping up the bar of Charity's pub trying to get free drinks! The neck of some people. :D

• Advertisement

I'm disappointed no Lisa in there somewhere

They should called the baby Lisa or atleast the middle name

Moira can’t stop sleeping with men can’t she, remember when she was with Alex the farm hand

banie01 wrote: »
    ET Dingle!

Did Bear Wolf Edward suggest Theodora?

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    He somehow let slip in another episode that his nickname as a child was teddy and that’s how bear came about. Then they suggested Eve Teddy.

His full name is Edward. Which gets shortened to Teddy, and becomes Bear. (That's how Bear Grylls got his name too!)
    Paddy came up with Theodora, like it was a female version of it or something and then they shortened it to Teddy.

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    He somehow let slip in another episode that his nickname as a child was teddy and that’s how bear came about. Then they suggested Eve Teddy.

I didn't think Chas and Paddy were there to hear that

But Chas’s ex Carl had an affair with Edna granddaughter eve for months and Chas got her revenge Christmas Day when she dumped him at the alter and stole all his money

So why call your child eve then a lot of fans are pointing out

Moira blaming Nate, she pursued him too

Moira blaming Nate, she pursued him too

Remember when she slept with Alex he was only like 16

She's well suited to Cain then. Loves a teenager himself.

Was he also with Holly or Hannah before her or did they fancy him?

Was he also with Holly or Hannah before her or did they fancy him?

Was Alex not Victoria's boyfriend?

• Advertisement

Was Alex not Victoria's boyfriend?

Did she and Aaron have a thing before he accepted he was gay?

I think Hannah (Matty) was with Alex

Did she and Aaron have a thing before he accepted he was gay?

I think Hannah (Matty) was with Alex

Aaron had a thing with Vic and then was with Holly when he tried to kiss Adam and that was the start of his coming out story.

Victoria definitely was seeing Alex. Can't remember if he was involved with Hannah at all.

I'm confused to when Cain and Cara happened as from the flashback Faith left when both Cain and Chas were very young, is Nate younger than Debbie? What age was Cain when he fathered Nate and Debbie?

I'm confused to when Cain and Cara happened as from the flashback Faith left when both Cain and Chas were very young, is Nate younger than Debbie? What age was Cain when he fathered Nate and Debbie?

Cain was 14 when he got Charity pregnant.
    I think Nate is younger than Debbie but by how much, I don't know.
    Probably best not to think about that too much. A lot of it doesn't make sense. Faith is saying she lied about it to protect Cain from Shadrack but then she just turns around and leaves Cain and Chas to live with him on their own?

Where is Zak and Belle?

Where is Zak and Belle?

Zak has gone to Scotland to help Debbie and Sam said Belle was at college the other day. I'm guessing she was supposed to have Ellis related stuff going on at the moment but that's obviously not happening.

Cain was 14 when he got Charity pregnant.
    I think Nate is younger than Debbie but by how much, I don't know.
    Probably best not to think about that too much. A lot of it doesn't make sense. Faith is saying she lied about it to protect Cain from Shadrack but then she just turns around and leaves Cain and Chas to live with him on their own?

It is like the Faith leaving flashback episode has been retconned as Cain in that was about 10 with Chas maybe 8

I wonder will Faith return with Debbie or Cara

It is like the Faith leaving flashback episode has been retconned as Cain in that was about 10 with Chas maybe 8

I wonder will Faith return with Debbie or Cara

I was looking up Faith earlier to see if it mentioned what age her kids were when she left and it says the character was in Emmerdale before. She showed up twice, I think, no idea how long she was around for, but one of the times it says she tried to get to know Debbie but Cain wouldn't let her. So... I dunno.... maybe she was in and out of their lives throughout their childhood. Who knows.

I was looking up Faith earlier to see if it mentioned what age her kids were when she left and it says the character was in Emmerdale before. She showed up twice, I think, no idea how long she was around for, but one of the times it says she tried to get to know Debbie but Cain wouldn't let her. So... I dunno.... maybe she was in and out of their lives throughout their childhood. Who knows.

Was it Faith who told Zak he was really Cain's father? I don't remember her being in it before

I do wonder was this always the plan for Nate, being Cain's son
    Cain is to get close again with Amy but then there is also talk of him sleeping with Kerry

Charity is in on Mandy's scamming

Did Mandy get any of her money back from Aaron and Robert?

• Advertisement

I do wonder why this always the plan for Nate

Yes, it was. According to the top boss, Jane Hudson, it was the very first story she put forward when she took over in June/July of last year. She was interviewed in one of the soap mags last week when they were promoting the reveal and boat explosion and all that. She said they've been working on it since then.
    The actor who plays Nate also auditioned for Billy and they brought him back as Nate instead.

Advertisement