Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Did Leo just speak

'' hey Mum !! ''

Leo has spoken a few times. He's not non verbal, I think his speech development is just a little slow so that's why they sign.

I'm so so glad Charity turned Cain down at the end of that episode. And tore him a new one while she was at it. :D
    That relationship was never any good for her and it would have been a massive step back for her as a character to fall back into that old habit.

Actually it's quite interesting to see Charity having a completely different reaction to her relationship falling apart to how Cain and Aaron are dealing with theirs. Obviously her relationship is the less disastrous of the three, but she's still got form for self destruction.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

No Emmerdale tonight because of the football.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,465 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm so so glad Charity turned Cain down at the end of that episode. And tore him a new one while she was at it. :D
    That relationship was never any good for her and it would have been a massive step back for her as a character to fall back into that old habit.

Actually it's quite interesting to see Charity having a completely different reaction to her relationship falling apart to how Cain and Aaron are dealing with theirs. Obviously her relationship is the less disastrous of the three, but she's still got form for self destruction.

I do too

Jeff and Emma have amazing chemistry

I did laugh at all her talk Charity then asks Liv to mind Moses :D

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I did laugh at all her talk Charity then asks Liv to mind Moses :D

To be fair Liv was the only one who seemed to be as shocked by it all as Charity was. I like when they remember things like how Liv isn't technically a Dingle and she wasn't raised with that bizarre mindset they all have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

That Mandy Dingle one is such a ****ing dose! Can't stand her:mad:

That Arthur is awful, what a change in him :mad: poor Archie can he not confide in Dan or Amelia the truth, I hope he does soon

Sick of the Dingles stealing cars

Oh my husband left me I think I’ll be a gangsta

• Registered Users Posts: 36,065 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

That Arthur is awful, what a change in him :mad: poor Archie can he not confide in Dan or Amelia the truth, I hope he does soon

But they have done this with him before, seems every few year they redo a story'' lets make Arthur a bastard'' I guess we're at that time again.

But they have done this with him before, seems every few year they redo a story'' lets make Arthur a bastard'' I guess we're at that time again.

I don't think its that unreasonable to think a child who lost their dad at such a young age, to quite an awful illness, may be affected by it for a long time. Especially if it's not dealt with properly.
    He seemed to really like Jai and enjoy spending time with him, and then Archie comes along and he's lost that connection with Jai. Of course that doesn't excuse his behaviour, and the speed at which he's come up with lies to cover it all is disturbing, but I think it could be an interesting storyline going forward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

Who is the teenage girl with Noah? Sorry, haven' t seen it for a while.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Who is the teenage girl with Noah? Sorry, haven' t seen it for a while.

Do you mean, Sarah his niece, Debbie and Andy's daughter

His niece :D
    I forget sometimes the way they're all related. Moses is her uncle too, and Belle being Nate's aunt is hilarious too.

His niece :D
    I forget sometimes the way they're all related. Moses is her uncle too, and Belle being Nate's aunt is hilarious too.

The lovely Dingle clan :p

Sarah with a new head since the last time I saw her! :)

What's her uncle, Cain and Moira's son called ?

Sarah with a new head since the last time I saw her! :)

What's her uncle, Cain and Moira's son called ?

Isaac

Kyle, Nate and Ryan also uncles from Dingle side along with Moses and Noah

Victoria her aunt and Robert her uncle from Sugden side

Just to complete things, where is her brother Jack? Is he with Debbie, while she is wherever she's supposed to be while the actress is on leave?

Just to complete things, where is her brother Jack? Is he with Debbie, while she is wherever she's supposed to be while the actress is on leave?

Yes. Jack went with Debbie to Scotland. Sarah insisted she was staying in the village. She's had a new head since the last time Debbie was on maternity leave, so don't be surprised if Jack arrives back with a new one this time.

I don't think its that unreasonable to think a child who lost their dad at such a young age, to quite an awful illness, may be affected by it for a long time. Especially if it's not dealt with properly.
    He seemed to really like Jai and enjoy spending time with him, and then Archie comes along and he's lost that connection with Jai. Of course that doesn't excuse his behaviour, and the speed at which he's come up with lies to cover it all is disturbing, but I think it could be an interesting storyline going forward.

Ashley did beat up Sandy too so violence is a Thomas trait

Does Lydia/Jenny and the sister Beth have the same dad?

• Advertisement

Does Lydia/Jenny and the sister Beth have the same dad?

Yes.

Maya released and pregnant

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

To be honest that surprised me. I thought a car was going to pull in to pick her up. With her new boyfriend......... Strapped into the child seat in the back. ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

They’ve made Sarah look older with make up since she started high school in September.

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    They’ve made Sarah look older with make up since she started high school in September.

What drug did Sarah take?

Dee Dee looks older than Gabby

Not sure I like this Maya thing. Is she actually going to hang around or is it just so they can bring her back at a later date if they need to? She'd want to be 110% sure it's David's baby if she plans on showing her face because if it's Jacob's it proves her guilt and she'd be sent back to jail for a much longer sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

Not sure I like this Maya thing. Is she actually going to hang around or is it just so they can bring her back at a later date if they need to? She'd want to be 110% sure it's David's baby if she plans on showing her face because if it's Jacob's it proves her guilt and she'd be sent back to jail for a much longer sentence.

I bet it's David's baby

Sarah had cancer didn't she and yet Charity mentions a heart condition? The actress who plays Sarah looks familiar. Has she been in another soap? Dee Dee and Jacob's friend, whose dad is marrying Berniece, look very similar.

they've done a good job in casting I think Lydia/Jenny and Beth. I think they look like sisters. Huntington's disease is a soap staple. It's been featured in Eastenders and Fair City at least, maybe more of them.

I thought Maya would arrange to meet Jacob, was surprised by that ending and the fact she was being released from prison at night. It was 7pm when David and Jacob got back to the shop and he phoned her after that.

Sarah had cancer didn't she and yet Charity mentions a heart condition?

She did have cancer and the chemo damaged her heart and she developed some other condition as a result. Can't remember the name of it but quite a short life expectancy with it. She was very ill last year and had to have a heart transplant.

• Advertisement

I think Jacob sleeps with Leanna soon

Advertisement