Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,550 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

"Kasim, Kasim, Kasim".....just shut up Finn you stupid weirdo :mad:

He has Emma's genes

Finn is really creepy now and as for Aaron when did he become so needy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

The Kasiem thing- Its annoying- he clearly doesnt want to admit to his dad he is gay- but tbf his father is hardly scary ffs- iv seen scarier bobbleheads on cars!.

The whole Finn thing being suddenly crazily obsessed with him- i think it may be some delayed reaction to James death-that caring for Kasiam was a distraction from it- and now Kasiams up and about and rejecting him and Finn breaking his hole to get him to stay- I think its all his way of coping-Losing Kasiam is like his dad dying all over again.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I hope this isn't a set up to get Aaron and Finn together. What an awful moany, obsessive relationship that would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Aaron is an absolute pain in the hole.

• Advertisement

The Kasiem thing- Its annoying- he clearly doesnt want to admit to his dad he is gay- but tbf his father is hardly scary ffs- iv seen scarier bobbleheads on cars!.

The whole Finn thing being suddenly crazily obsessed with him- i think it may be some delayed reaction to James death-that caring for Kasiam was a distraction from it- and now Kasiams up and about and rejecting him and Finn breaking his hole to get him to stay- I think its all his way of coping-Losing Kasiam is like his dad dying all over again.

To be honest if I just lost my father is know there is more important things to worry about. He was obsessed with him when he was comatosed ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

At least Debbie will be back soon to spread some joy and happiness to village.

Hate Debbie, she brings nothing to the show.

Radio5 wrote: »

I hope she don't kick the Thomas family out

Charity Dingle and Frank Clayton are about to join forces and it could be more than just business that they are both interested in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

On for an hour this evening, not on tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Radio5 wrote: »

:D like the little ray of sunshine that she is :D

A good old Dingle heist, Charity plays Chrissie better than Chrissie :p

For a one who dumped Ross for the trouble he causes Debbie sure draws alot on herself. Last time she brought a murderer back. Now she has brought back two goons

Where's Jack? Oh he's out in the car panned out of a winter's night. Sure he'll be grand I mean I know he's had a long day having been KIDNAPPED earlier on! :rolleyes:

What did Debbie do with the cash from the sale of the garage?

Gooey eyed Ross was brilliant.

With Sarah sick and Robron wedding, a return for Andy surely?

Putting a person into a car booth in broad daylight in a town centre, ok?????

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

For a one who dumped Ross for the trouble he causes Debbie sure draws alot on herself. Last time she brought a murderer back. Now she has brought back two goons

Sure she's a Dingle. You would be disappointed by anything less.:D

• Advertisement

Sure she's a Dingle. You would be disappointed by anything less.:D

Remember the silly kangaroo court they used have? Zach will be be back chairing that soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

If Debbie being back means more scenes of Cain, Charity and Ross constantly snarking at each other, I'm all for it.

I don't actually mind Debbie's character - true Dingle character though.
    One thing I think they could have done with her though is have her have a relationship with Paddy since she came to the village when he fostered her with Emily etc

If Debbie being back means more scenes of Cain, Charity and Ross constantly snarking at each other, I'm all for it.

Cannot stand Debbie. A pain in the hoop.

I don't actually mind Debbie's character - true Dingle character though.
    One thing I think they could have done with her though is have her have a relationship with Paddy since she came to the village when he fostered her with Emily etc

Yes they never interact anymore, he does with Aaron who he sees as a son

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I know I am repeating myself but isn't the story line with ashey so well done. The actor playing Ashley is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Did Debbie's daughter receive a head transplant?

I know I am repeating myself but isn't the story line with ashey so well done. The actor playing Ashley is brilliant.

I did laugh when Ashley called Marlon "the tall one moron"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Did Debbie's daughter receive a head transplant?
    They replaced the last actress. Must have felt she was not up to whatever SL's are in store for her.

Edit: Pity for Sophia Amber Moore, thought she might have grown up in that. She's crops up in a repeated episode of Heartbeat now and again playing the part of a boy and girl when she was only 3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Emmerdale just won best soap at the NTA's[\spoiler]

Advertisement