Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I feel a bit bad that Bernice only got a one episode exit when we had to sit through the endless Robert exit story. That said it was a nice way to send her off and felt way more important in terms of other characters than Robert's did.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,545 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

If anybody here thinks Aaron's character is annoying just watch him in Scott and Bailey!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Bye Bernice, I thought Dee Dee's father was remarried with more family

Liam will get no Pride and Prejudice wedding

Nate could not give Kyle's present to Belle or Amy

Sorry to have missed her departure. Who is Dee Dee's dad? Was he the next boyfriend or husband Bernice had after her marriage to Ashley ended?

In ancient history- whatever did happen to Carlos? Did he leave after the wedding fiasco?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Why didn't she ask Liam to go with her, not a whole lot tying him and Leanna to the UK. Sort things out at home and followed her over.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Sorry to have missed her departure. Who is Dee Dee's dad? Was he the next boyfriend or husband Bernice had after her marriage to Ashley ended?

In ancient history- whatever did happen to Carlos? Did he leave after the wedding fiasco?

DeeDee's dad was some guy Bernice took up with when she was off screen, I think. She left Ashley not long after Gabby was born and only made a few brief appearances here and there until she returned full time in 2012. Charlie and DeeDee occured during her absence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,464 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Moira really think if Nate is not around Cain will forgive her, it takes two she chased him as much as he did her

Does Moira really think if Nate is not around Cain will forgive her, it takes two she chased him as much as he did her

She said to Matty that they were making progress until Cain saw Nate at the farm with Kyle's present. Which they kind of were. I can't see him forgiving her at all but he was willing to be civil where Kyle was concerned, up until that point anyway.

She said to Matty that they were making progress until Cain saw Nate at the farm with Kyle's present. Which they kind of were. I can't see him forgiving her at all but he was willing to be civil where Kyle was concerned, up until that point anyway.

Nate should have gave the present to Belle even though were any Dingles at the party for Kyle at Aaron's place?

Moira needs to face up to the fact she choose to throw away her marriage and family for a fling, she chased Nate as much as he chased her

I bet Kim will kill Graham and frame Adeara (I spelt her name wrong I bet)

Christmas shock for David and Jacob as Maya leaves the baby on their doorstep

• Advertisement

Emmerdale has confirmed a dramatic new storyline for Charity Dingle, as she has to cope with the horror of her son Noah suffering a drug overdose.

Viewers have recently seen Noah grow concerned for his niece Sarah Sugden, who has been tempted to take drugs by her troublesome new friend Danny.

Upcoming episodes will see a surprising shift in direction for the storyline, as Noah (Jack Downham) is left fighting for his life after taking something.

Although the exact details aren't clear just yet, Charity will lay blame at Graham Foster's door in the aftermath – potentially making her a suspect when Graham is murdered in the New Year.

Graham's murder will air on Emmerdale in January in a special week of episodes, which explore the same day from the perspective of different characters.

Emmerdale producer Laura Shaw said today: "Graham's murder will form part of an unmissable week of drama packed full of exciting twists and turns. It's always exciting to step outside of our usual story-telling style and viewers will be on the edge of their seats as some of our villagers have their lives irrevocably changed forever.

"Graham has been a huge character at the heart of some of our biggest storylines, so it felt only fitting that he left us with an enormous, explosive bang, to kick off what promises to be a massive year of drama for Emmerdale."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I bet Kim will kill Graham and frame Adeara (I spelt her name wrong I bet)

Andrea* :-)

I feel bad for Wendy but I hope she comes round and becomes part of the family.

I’ve an awful feeling that Lee abused his brother also he was so sure Lee was a rapist I just got this bad feeling

Luke and Aaron, those looks move over Robron hello Lukron :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I love Lydia , she's a great character and has a really expressive face imo .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I love Lydia , she's a great character and has a really expressive face imo .

I like her too, she fits in well to the Dingle clan, so hope she stays with them and Sam and not moves nearer her mother

I thought Wendy bought or rented Jai and Megan's house but she is in a Home Farm house (Kim's), is that Ross Barton's place which I thought was owned by Katie or Andy :confused:

I thought Wendy bought or rented Jai and Megan's house but she is in a Home Farm house (Kim's), is that Ross Barton's place which I thought was owned by Katie or Andy :confused:

That might be my fault. I read somewhere a few weeks ago that she moved into Megan's and posted it here. But it must just have been someone guessing at where she'd be living.

She's in the place where Ross lived. It belongs to Kim. Charity and Vanessa wanted to rent it off her a few months back, and so did Jamie and Andrea, but she wouldn't let either of them have it because it had black mould or something and needed work doing to remove it.

Andy, and Katie before him, own Tug Ghyll, which is where Tracy lives at the moment. On her own. No idea how she's paying the rent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Aaron is such a scumbag..... would he ever just f*ck off.

• Advertisement

Vic telling Aaron to get rid but be clever than Robert, has she only met Aaron :rolleyes:

Is Rhona back with Graham, surprised she is sneaky acting devious helping him against Kim as she does not know him long

• Registered Users Posts: 30,545 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

What baffles me about Aaron's fan base is why they like him so much.
    As guy I think he looks okay but nothing special.
    He's nearly always miserable.
    Troublesome.
    Being stubborn and awkward.
    Not much respect for the law.
    Most people in reality wouldn't have much time for him.

What baffles me about Aaron's fan base is why they like him so much.
    As guy I think he looks okay but nothing special.
    He's nearly always miserable.
    Troublesome.
    Being stubborn and awkward.
    Not much respect for the law.
    Most people in reality wouldn't have much time for him.

I think anyone who has watched for a long time would be invested in Aaron as a character because of his coming out storyline, which was brilliantly done, and his relationship with Paddy was very well done too. More recently though I'd agree he's not very likeable and even though he's always been grumpy and stubborn he always had at least one relationship in his life where you saw another side of him. He had that with Liv, initially, but she may as well not exist as far as he's concerned these days, and you'd never know he's got a tiny baby sister either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I think anyone who has watched for a long time would be invested in Aaron as a character because of his coming out storyline, which was brilliantly done, and his relationship with Paddy was very well done too. More recently though I'd agree he's not very likeable and even though he's always been grumpy and stubborn he always had at least one relationship in his life where you saw another side of him. He had that with Liv, initially, but she may as well not exist as far as he's concerned these days, and you'd never know he's got a tiny baby sister either.

I used to really like Aaron but recently I’ve gone right off him, he definitely was a much nicer character years ago and even recently when Liv came to live with him but now it’s just anger and aggression. I thought Robert leaving might be good for him but it’s worse he’s getting.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I used to really like Aaron but recently I’ve gone right off him, he definitely was a much nicer character years ago and even recently when Liv came to live with him but now it’s just anger and aggression. I thought Robert leaving might be good for him but it’s worse he’s getting.

I assume there'll be a rock bottom for him, hopefully sooner rather than later, and he'll start rebuilding his life in the village again. I have no desire to see Adam return but it would be nice for Aaron to have an actual friend again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

fin12 wrote: »
    Aaron is such a scumbag..... would he ever just f*ck off.
    He's always dressed in black, with that snarky face on him.

Jai hair is painted onto his head.

I really hope Arthur is caught out soon

Why was Jimmy taken in for questioning by the police, just on Jai's suspicion?

Shame none of the parents actually talk to their kids on their own, bar Laurel, who Arthur has wrapped around his little finger. I'm sure one of Jimmy's own children would tell them it was Arthur if they knew their dad was being set up as a child abuser by Arthur.

• Advertisement

Shame none of the parents actually talk to their kids on their own, bar Laurel, who Arthur has wrapped around his little finger. I'm sure one of Jimmy's own children would tell them it was Arthur if they knew their dad was being set up as a child abuser by Arthur.

Jai and Laurel would not believe Jimmy's kids now Arthur is the hero who found Archie and brought him home

Advertisement