Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭Acosta

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I really hope Arthur is caught out soon

Why was Jimmy taken in for questioning by the police, just on Jai's suspicion?

They need to wrap this storyline. Jesus..

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Bob and Wendy will make a good couple but please don't call them Bendy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

That aran is some scumbag.

Bob and Wendy will make a good couple but please don't call them Bendy.

Wob?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,336 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Ellis seems to have had face surgery before his return

but really recast following Asan N’Jie's sacking

• Advertisement

Soapland....Where 'Innocent until proven guilty' goes to die :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,464 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sheila Mercier is dead, she played Annie Sugden and was aged 100

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭Acosta

Sheila Mercier is dead, she played Annie Sugden and was aged 100

RIP

100 is some age. She reminded me of my grandmother a little when I was a child. A proper soap legend. I'll be pissed if the show doesn't mark this in some way.

Watched the first episode of Emmerdale Farm on YouTube a few weeks ago. It was lovely. Lots of nice scenery and not much happening.The biggest storyline was an issue with a right of way through the part of the farm.

Also, why in God's name did they ever mess with the original theme?! The current intro is awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

When Nate speaks, he sounds like he's rapping.
    Ellis looks different since his return.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Make-up did a good job of ageing Belle a few years which is just as well considering Ellis aged 10.

Also, Belle and Jamie for an affair?

• Advertisement

Make-up did a good job of ageing Belle a few years which is just as well considering Ellis aged 10.

Also, Belle and Jamie for an affair?

I hope not but looks likely

Belle already was the other woman with the married doctor :rolleyes:

Lisa would not be happy

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I hope not but looks likely

Belle already was the other woman with the married doctor :rolleyes:

Lisa would not be happy

It won't necessarily be an affair, if anything happens between them.

I can't see Jamie being very happy with Andrea once Graham reveals everything on Christmas Day. Presumably they'll be broken up, at least temporarily. If something were to happen between him and Belle then it wouldn't be cheating. Or at the very least Belle won't be "the other woman".

Acosta wrote: »
    100 is some age. She reminded me of my grandmother a little when I was a child. A proper soap legend. I'll be pissed if the show doesn't mark this in some way.

Watched the first episode of Emmerdale Farm on YouTube a few weeks ago. It was lovely. Lots of nice scenery and not much happening.The biggest storyline was an issue with a right of way through the part of the farm.

Also, why in God's name did they ever mess with the original theme?! The current intro is awful.

The opening credits in the 90s were like an advert for Yorkshire tourism

Why did I think Pierce was dead, died in prison :o:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Also, Belle and Jamie for an affair?[/QUOTE]

Jesus,not another Dingle/Tate love story, but its looking likely

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Is there a reason why we're not supposed to side with Cane when he catches the Dingles watching Scrooge with Nate?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Is it just me that cant understand a word that comes out of Nate's mouth? He sounds like he is underwater when he speaks

Is there a reason why we're not supposed to side with Cane when he catches the Dingles watching Scrooge with Nate?

Cain will never accept Nate as his son and now the other Dingles must choose

gazzer wrote: »
    Is it just me that cant understand a word that comes out of Nate's mouth? He sounds like he is underwater when he speaks

That stupid gangsta rapper type accent

I have no problem understanding Nate. His accent isn't any stronger than some of the Yorkshire ones, or Pete, who sounds like he's got a mouth full of bread all the time.

• Advertisement

Moira is a miserable moany wagon, if she didn't cheat she'd have her husband and kids

I hope Cain and Nate finally do try to get along, two fingers up to Moira then

New trailer for Who Kills Graham on twitter https://twitter.com/emmerdale

Suspects appear to be Charity, Jamie, Andrea, Kim, Marlon, Jai and Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Thats poor, everybody knows Graeme is a ninja,he would be able to take any of them out

https://twitter.com/emmerdale/status/1209156717642223616?s=19

Jai :confused:

Sarah really is Debbie's daughter, heartless little madam :mad:

Most of the suspects don't seem like actual suspects at the moment. Other than Kim/Jamie/Andrea none of them really have motive enough to actually kill him. Not yet anyway.....

https://twitter.com/emmerdale/status/1209156717642223616?s=19

Jai :confused:

Sarah really is Debbie's daughter, heartless little madam :mad:

Why is Jai one of them?

Why is Jai one of them?

Maybe Jai thinks Graham is harming Archie now :p, I don't know why Jai unless something Al does and blames Graham, he did forge Jai's signature on some company document about safety

Maybe Jai thinks Graham is harming Archie now :p, I don't know why Jai unless something Al does and blames Graham, he did forge Jai's signature on some company document about safety

There are several small things for these "suspects" that might lead to an argument or even a grudge, but none of them are adding up to murder for me, as of yet anyway. And that trailer makes it seem like murder, not just accidental death or something like that.

The Tates are the most obvious ones at the moment but I wonder would they have another regular character responsible for a death so soon after Kerry/Amy without them being punished? Al is the most expendable of the suspects.

Is there no more of Kerry and Amy being in trouble for stealing and causing the fire, framing Frank, Vanessa and Tracy seemed to have dropped seeking punishment, Nate knows too

• Advertisement

Is there no more of Kerry and Amy being in trouble for stealing and causing the fire, framing Frank, Vanessa and Tracy seemed to have dropped seeking punishment, Nate knows too

That was a weird one alright. I assumed it was only going to be dropped for a bit while Vanessa was off screen but it hasn't been brought up since and Kerry and Amy are in the pub regularly and Charity was minding Kyle for Kerry last week.

Advertisement