Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

I give up....how many..?? :P

Bob changes the lock on the front door for Wendy....30 secs later Luke just walks in......:confused:

He left it on the latch, he even said it just so we would know!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,463 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If Malone is such a big fish why does he need the likes of Cain, Billy and Will (besides it being for the story) surely he has more muscly intelligence smooth criminals to help with jobs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    If Malone is such a big fish why does he need the likes of Cain, Billy and Will (besides it being for the story) surely he has more muscly intelligence smooth criminals to help with jobs

Just so he has control of three more numptys........

Emmerdale gotten boring, Cain is capable of other storylines except for gangster ones.

I do like Bob & Wendy together if they get together but it’s Bob he will only cheat on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Emmerdale gotten boring, Cain is capable of other storylines except for gangster ones.

I do like Bob & Wendy together if they get together but it’s Bob he will only cheat on her.

If it makes Wendy happy I hope they get together, anything so we don’t have to see her trying so hard to cry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Jamie is so gorgeous.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    If it makes Wendy happy I hope they get together, anything so we don’t have to see her trying so hard to cry.

Apparently Malone is rumoured to be Wendy's big bad ex, speculation

fin12 wrote: »
    Jamie is so gorgeous.

I approve this message lol

Its not about that with Malone though. He has an ego and is a complete bully. He wants to control them and move them like pieces on a chessboard and let other fools take the risks for him. I think Cain will take him down eventually. he's trying to buy time but he's clever enough

Radio5 wrote: »
    Tuned in to The Royal yesterday afternoon - the joys of being at home during the day. Actresses who played Vanessa, Alicia and the actor who played Mr De Souza (Nicola's 1st husband) were in it.
    Did any other ex-Royal cast make it to Emmerdale at any stage? I know PC Bellamy from Heartbeat (Mark Jordan) was Daz for a while but surprising that more of them didn't move to soapland after the Royal was axed.

The younger porter Alan, briefly played a vicar in Emmerdale

• Advertisement

Was Nate not invited to Sam's stag do?

I wanted Nate to punch Jamie

Good to see Eric and Sam's friendship revisited

Was Nate not invited to Sam's stag do?

I wanted Nate to punch Jamie

Good to see Eric and Sam's friendship revisited

Jamie always looked tall to me so Nate must be a big cut of a man because he seemed to tower over him as he stuck him to the wall

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Tuned in to The Royal yesterday afternoon - the joys of being at home during the day. Actresses who played Vanessa, Alicia and the actor who played Mr De Souza (Nicola's 1st husband) were in it.
    Did any other ex-Royal cast make it to Emmerdale at any stage? I know PC Bellamy from Heartbeat (Mark Jordan) was Daz for a while but surprising that more of them didn't move to soapland after the Royal was axed.

Have only recently discovered The Royal and love it!

Saw the actress who plays Wendy in one episode. She was in the hospital having a baby. I jokingly asked if he was called Lee or Luke. He was named Luke! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

brooke 2 wrote: »
    Have only recently discovered The Royal and love it!

Saw the actress who plays Wendy in one episode. She was in the hospital having a baby. I jokingly asked if he was called Lee or Luke. He was named Luke! :pac:

Claire King (Kim Tate) was in the Royal recently also.

Has Mandy's ex Paul arrived in Emmerdale yet?

Has Mandy's ex Paul arrived in Emmerdale yet?

Yes he did Wednesday conveniently to give her a lift

Belle could do worse than "cousin" Vinnie, he'd be a step up on doppy Jamie and also Ellis imho

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Lucky Belle, Jamie is gorgeous.

He cropped his hair. DIY job? ☺
    20200417-191432.jpg

Can someone please tell me what soap Mandy’s ex was in before? Was it Corrie?

He cropped his hair. DIY job? ☺
    20200417-191432.jpg

Looks completely different

Can someone please tell me what soap Mandy’s ex was in before? Was it Corrie?

Yes Corrie as Gail's husband Joe (Tina's dad), owed money to the Windasses, killed himself by accident on a boat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

Yes Corrie as Gail's husband Joe (Tina's dad), owed money Windasses, killed himself by accident on a boat

A boat called 'Gail Force' ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

That has to be the most cringe song to have for your first dance jaysus, but also recognised Tina's dad alrite haha he was good with Gail anyway back on topic, you'd well notice at the start of some episodes which are meant to be part of doubles!

Kerry a cancer ward volunteer, redemption for her part in the factory robbery and fire that killed Frank

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Chaemo would be bad enough without her in your ear.

Chaemo would be bad enough without her in your ear.

Charity isn't much better either, it's always about her and not the other person. Sensible move bringing the children who'd been puking all morning to the cafe. Could she not have phoned some Dingle or other to bring her supplies ?
    Tracey was a bit ridiculous as well, going on about Easter eggs like she was doing something important, when she knew it was Vanessa's first day of treatment.

Just remembered that Dan married Chas at one stage. They have such busy personal lives in the Dales!

Charity isn't much better either, it's always about her and not the other person. Sensible move bringing the children who'd been puking all morning to the cafe. Could she not have phoned some Dingle or other to bring her supplies ?
    Tracey was a bit ridiculous as well, going on about Easter eggs like she was doing something important, when she knew it was Vanessa's first day of treatment.

Just remembered that Dan married Chas at one stage. They have such busy personal lives in the Dales!

Dan married Chaz? Oh yeah lol

I disagree about Charity with Venessa she always getting blamed for stuff by Venessa she’s a moaney old cow

• Registered Users Posts: 30,543 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

His new look!
    2_CRP_CHP__557JPG.jpg

His new look!
    2_CRP_CHP__557JPG.jpg

Phil Mitchell’s long lost son.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,543 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Phil Mitchell’s long lost son.

Some guys can pull off the look but I don't think it's for him.

How long more before Mandy meets the ex? It's a small village after all.

• Advertisement

I thought Lucas foster parents wanted to keep him permanently, adopt him

Advertisement