Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Lucas foster parents wanted to keep him permanently, adopt him

Why can’t they take batteries out that I love you Lucas bear

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Radio5 wrote: »
    How long more before Mandy meets the ex? It's a small village after all.

Yeah but remember Pierce sauntering around unnoticed lol

• Registered Users Posts: 30,543 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I can't help but call Mandys fella Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Why can’t they take batteries out that I love you Lucas bear
    Because he
    Might record Malone saying something incriminating.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Because he
    Might record Malone saying something incriminating.

Hope the writers thought of that...good one...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,463 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why does Vanessa not ask Tracy or Johnny's dad Kirin to take him if she dies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

If she did that she wouldn’t get the pleasure of screaming and shouting at Charity for not jumping at the idea the millisecond she said it,

My boyfriend wants to know what property Kim own’s in Emmerdale she owns home farm, so what else does she own and who are her tenants?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,543 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

My boyfriend wants to know what property Kim own’s in Emmerdale she owns home farm, so what else does she own and who are her tenants?

I think she owns Wylies Farm. The Barton's lived there at one stage.
    I think Nate is there now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

And that house beside Victoria, her child's granny isn't it? Cause didn't Kim try force someone not to lease it to her but the contract couldn't be budged, not 100% on that though

• Advertisement

Bernice and Diane's house I think is part of Home Farm as is Dan's and also Laurel's

I think she owns Wylies Farm. The Barton's lived there at one stage.
    I think Nate is there now!

Think she owns the house Charity and Vanessa live in.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Think she owns the house Charity and Vanessa live in.

Is that Debbie's, bought or gifted from TomJoe

Is that Debbie's, bought or gifted from TomJoe

Yes it’s Debbie’s, but iirc she thought Joe gave it to her but Kim still owned it. I could very well be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

Where is Kirin now, I've forgotten. Is he on the run for committing some crime, like many young men of Emmerdale.

What happened to his dad, Priya's ex, I have a memory of some insurance scam or am I blaming him in the wrong.

Where is Kirin now, I've forgotten. Is he on the run for committing some crime, like many young men of Emmerdale.

What happened to his dad, Priya's ex, I have a memory of some insurance scam or am I blaming him in the wrong.

Kirin killed Tess, knocked her down, yes is on the run somewhere

Tess was Pierce's wife and Paddy had an affair with her? Sorry I missed a fair bit over time.

Tess was Pierce's wife and Paddy had an affair with her? Sorry I missed a fair bit over time.

Yes that was Tess

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Has Mad Maya vanished also?

Alice1 wrote: »
    Has Mad Maya vanished also?

Yes. For now anyway. She left David holding their baby.

Last night's closing sequence was good, switching between the village hall and Malone's antics. Haven't heard that song in years!:)

• Advertisement

How did Dawn get the drugs? Who contacted her?

How did Dawn get the drugs? Who contacted her?

Her dad, that's why malone was having him bet, he tried to ring Cain but him and Billy had no phone so must have rang Dawn

rapul wrote: »
    Her dad, that's why malone was having him bet, he tried to ring Cain but him and Billy had no phone so must have rang Dawn

How did Dawn contact Billy and Cain, find them to take the drugs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

anyone else want that wee boy to go back to his foster parents? Are we supposed to want things to work out for Dawn?

How did Dawn contact Billy and Cain, find them to take the drugs?

She didn't she said she was lucky she found them before the police, she would have known cains car, I know it's all very convenient but apparently she did! Also I'm assuming her dad, can't think of his name but he would have had some info im sure on where they were cause remember all 3 were meant to be there but I think Harriot swayed malone a bit with her sob story and that's why he wasn't involved in the end

optogirl wrote: »
    anyone else want that wee boy to go back to his foster parents? Are we supposed to want things to work out for Dawn?

Yeah I do like Dawn but her leaving the kids play or sing along to aid what was going on is ridiculous she could have been sent down, especially since she really only did it for Billy I assume, she has no loyalty to Cain

Malone has collected the drugs. I can't imagine he'll leave it at that with the hapless trio.

Presume Andrea knows about Jamie and Belle, what with her pointed comments when the 2 of them were together in the pub. Now she's booked a trip to Lanzarote....

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

She does. She caught the two of them under a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g.

Malone and Harriet have history, will it be rekindled to save Will?

• Advertisement

Malone and Harriet have history, will it be rekindled to save Will?

I hate Harriet but yes seems like she will have a big part in this, and the start of covid references 2nite with your man washing his hands to the happy bday song!

Advertisement