Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,463 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where did Priya and Al go for their session, are they near the fire too as well as Dotty?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where did Priya and Al go for their session, are they near the fire too as well as Dotty?

Lucky Al, Priya is absolutely stunning!

zorro2566 wrote: »
    Lucky Al, Priya is absolutely stunning!

She is an ex of Cain too

Jai should keep himself and Archie far away from Arthur

• Registered Users Posts: 36,058 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Well that was the funniest edited version of Emmerdale I've ever seen. Clearly falling apart now with the Covid situation.

• Advertisement

Well that was the funniest edited version of Emmerdale I've ever seen. Clearly falling apart now with the Covid situation.

Did I miss some scenes like Vanessa agreeing to Charity adopting Johnny :confused: I see Ryan has returned

Did I miss some scenes like Vanessa agreeing to Charity adopting Johnny :confused: I see Ryan has returned

Everyone saying the same today’s episode onwards was filmed just before lockdown sadly and things were rushed

People in one location, and next scene they are in another, even though it's cutting to same time else where.

Will at garage with Cain, asking for job back, gets job back, walks into garage, then cuts to Will and Harriet walking into house, '' that was a great lunch, just what we needed''
    Rhona at Vanessa's house, then cuts to pub and she's arguing with Charity. Pretty awful editing, but understandable.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Short memory Jai. Drunken knee-trembler in an office with Rachel while still married as I remember it.

So Harriet had an affair with married Malone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Yeah Malone ain't going anywhere, wonder was his motive to screw Will up all along just cause hes back with Harriet

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kjbsrah1

Malone has one sexy voice :D

Art imitates life. Married Womack had an affair with Samantha Janus, who he later married of course.

Is Kirin returning for Johnny?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Is Kirin returning for Johnny?

Oh I'd love that, can you imagine whiny Vanessa's face then. :P

Art imitates life. Married Womack had an affair with Samantha Janus, who he later married of course.

Maybe she could join as his on screen wife

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Oh I'd love that, can you imagine whiny Vanessa's face then. :P

It might turn out Kirin had been in the UK all along so they could realistically return and upset all their plans.

Moira & Cain nearly got frisky over that mixtape - figured nothing going to happen though while she was wearing that polo neck!

When do they run out of episodes?

Judging by how quick Harriet appeared from behind the curtain at Church, and how Malone was only one tying up his pants it looks like Harriet was smiling like a doughnut, giving Malone some facetime, some sloppy toppy blueberry kisses.
    Considering how she claims to be all high and mighty it's pretty low, and inside the Church. It's on a par with what Will was up to, or probably worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I read that Malone and Moira are going to have an affair

Now for something a little bit different. Vinny/Bradley Johnson is a nice singer. He was on Shine a few years back. Here displaying his inner Whitney Houston. Liv and Dawn have videos on it too.

• Advertisement

I've said it before and I'll say it again f u Harriet you hypocrite!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

It must have been Gabby who smashed up Leyla's work, while Leana was talking to Jakey.

rapul wrote: »
    I've said it before and I'll say it again f u Harriet you hypocrite!

For a vicar she has some bizarre taste in men. Seems like being a criminal is her no 1 preference.

Radio5 wrote: »
    It must have been Gabby who smashed up Leyla's work, while Leana was talking to Jakey.

That's all I can think of aswell but really not sure, can't think of anyone else who might want to stir the pot

• Registered Users Posts: 30,543 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

fin12 wrote: »
    For a vicar she has some bizarre taste in men. Seems like being a criminal is her no 1 preference.

She's a former cop as well!(I think)

rapul wrote: »
    That's all I can think of aswell but really not sure, can't think of anyone else who might want to stir the pot

Belle maybe as Andrea a partner, Andrea to blame Belle, Jamie to blame Belle or Andrea, Kim payback on Andrea

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Slightly off topic but what did ever happen to Dan being a paramedic??

lmahoney79 wrote: »

Oh someone correct me if I’m wrong but did he not faint at the sight of blood or had a panic attack in an emergency situation?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Oh someone correct me if I’m wrong but did he not faint at the sight of blood or had a panic attack in an emergency situation?

Ah yes, I think you're right

• Advertisement

lmahoney79 wrote: »

Yes that was strange it was dropped, wonder what happened

Advertisement