Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

Radio5 wrote: »
    Misfortune follows them. Didn't her girlfriend die in the helicopter /fairground disaster when Val died?

She did

Recast Sean already and bring him back

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Charity was completely in the wrong, she pulled out in front of him.stupid scene, ur man should have just kept going.

Did Charity sleep with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,461 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why didn't he take Matty, Cain and Moira are separated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Strange episode, more questions than answers, thought Jamie hired him to get Cain maybe but let's hope all revealed 2nite!

• Advertisement

Could he be Moira's son, abused when younger?

Who sent Vanessa the photo? Very strange....

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Dank Janniels

Thought Moira used to go to her mothers abit, no mention of any strained relationship?
    Or was that her mother in law?

fin12 wrote: »
    Did Charity sleep with him?

Looks like she kissed him only
    Who sent Vanessa the photo? Very strange....

Yes who filmed and sent to Vanessa :confused:
    Thought Moira used to go to her mothers abit, no mention of any strained relationship?
    Or was that her mother in law?

Moira visited granny Barton a lot, still does even though she was partially to blame for John and James deaths

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Looks like she kissed him only

Yes who filmed and sent to Vanessa :confused:

Moira visited granny Barton a lot, still does even though she was partially to blame for John and James deaths
    Oh I thought Nanna Barton was Moira's mother in law. Was she partially to blame for the brothers Barton deaths?

• Advertisement

Alice1 wrote: »
    Oh I thought Nanna Barton was Moira's mother in law. Was she partially to blame for the brothers Barton deaths?

Nana Barton must be John mother so

Nana Barton was Moira's mother in law

I meant Moira partially to blame for the deaths, she cheated with James which lead Emma looney and cheated on John with Cain and they crashed when going away after uniting

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Given Jamie is building up a long list of enemies, is this building up towards a murder and a who done it with a long list of suspects?

RobertKK wrote: »
    Given Jamie is building up a long list of enemies, is this building up towards a murder and a who done it with a long list of suspects?

Yes looks that way

Andrea could have him in prison if she hadn't lied so no sympathy for her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

As much as I hate Jamie I respect how hardcore he is at drinking!

I'm guessing MacKenzie is ok with Jamie running down his sister and what happened the mystery witness who saw Belle

Mackenzie has two major things going for him:

He’s gorgeous
    Scottish accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

Mackenzie has two major things going for him:

He’s gorgeous
    Scottish accent.

My mother is Scottish and MacKenzie's accent makes my ears bleed - the equivalent of a D4 mid-Atlantic rugger bugger. V hard to take seriously as a hard man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Great to see Chas back with her horrible spiteful tongue isn't it? No!!!!!! Never liked her but she the way she treats Paddy is abhorrent, she was in the wrong yet as usual it's Paddy who is made feel guilty. As silly as he can be sometimes, he deserves better than her.

Well said Paddy and good on Bear sticking up for son Paddy

I enjoyed Lydia giving out to Cain, he stayed so quite :p Lydia taking over from Lisa as the Dingle family matriarch

optogirl wrote: »
    My mother is Scottish and MacKenzie's accent makes my ears bleed - the equivalent of a D4 mid-Atlantic rugger bugger. V hard to take seriously as a hard man

The Scottish accent on people from Edinburgh is nice.

I forgot Nicola and David were together

Tracy is getting on my wick

Poor Vinny, he should just tell Mandy and stop covering for addict Paul

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I forgot Nicola and David were together

Tracy is getting on my wick

Poor Vinny, he should just tell Mandy and stop covering for addict Paul

Nicola and David I can’t remember

I can't understand why Vinny keeps covering for Paul. Has he stolen money from the scrapyard to cover up the latest betting fail?

I can't understand why Vinny keeps covering for Paul. Has he stolen money from the scrapyard to cover up the latest betting fail?

Yes and Liv has seen so I assume Vinny will be fired and Paul given the job full time

Delighted Vinny has moved out. Don't like the way Paul kind of blames Vinny for his betting.

Was it only one episode tonight?

• Advertisement

Wasn't there a witness who saw Belle driving Jamie's car where Moira was hit, I assumed paid by Jamie or Kim, did the police just drop any investigation when Nate confessed, is Malone's disappearance investigation also dropped?

Advertisement