Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

dubstarr wrote: »
    No hes 6 cause i was pregnant when he was born on Emmerdale and my son is 6 in June.

yea i know kyles ment to be 6 but i was referring to the boy playing him being younger- he def doesnt look or act 6.

also oddly my daughter was born 2 weeks after laurel had her baby dotty- watching it the other night and dotty is small and still rolls her head etc- compared to my daughter who can hold her head up fine and is huge compared to dotty- another case of younger actors me thinks:P

• Registered Users Posts: 86,545 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When did Kerry become best parent of the year to comment on Cain's skills

I don't know how Ronnie puts up with the Whites, he is too nice and common

Frank and Charity have chemistry, better than him with Megan

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    When did Kerry become best parent of the year to comment on Cain's skills

I don't know how Ronnie puts up with the Whites, he is too nice and common

Frank and Charity have chemistry, better than him with Megan

Exactly. With Kerry's recent track record she is in no position to undermine anyone. Cain may be aggressive but if he would be guilty of anything its probably overparenting

I think Moira would be best for Kyle if she gets back with Cain and stops car stealing :p

I think Moira would be best for Kyle if she gets back with Cain and stops car stealing :p

Farcical writing tonight especially the way she managed to get the ashes all over Victoria. Emmerdale every bit the joke that Corrie is (Ashley storyline aside)

• Advertisement

Does Robert and Victoria know sick Sarah is back, none of them seem to care, thought tracking Andy would be a top priority now

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

That was atrocious tonight. Whoever wrote that needs to be sacked. It was going somewhere and all with Moira stealing the car, they could have got a good storyline out of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I turned it off when she started to say something about the ashes....i assume it was his dog!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

Yea, that whole scattering of the ashes thing was inappropriate considering Moira is still grieving for her daughter. Or is she suddenly over that now?
    Also doesn't she usually get her baps out at funerals????;)

Moira & the karma joke and the stuff with the dog & the 3 coppers was hilarious

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Moira & the karma joke and the stuff with the dog & the 3 coppers was hilarious

I thought it was awful! Didn't suit her character and was just forced! Especially when she has just buried 2 family members! What was the relevance of their being 3 cops?

I thought it was awful! Didn't suit her character and was just forced! Especially when she has just buried 2 family members! What was the relevance of their being 3 cops?

Ross mentioned 3 cops would come and they did

He knows the popo so well :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Ross mentioned 3 cops would come and they did

He knows the popo so well :P

How is that funny though.....!

I didn't think it was

I didn't think it was

I thought it was aka coming full circle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

I thought Moira talking to the urn was hilarious!

Go Victoria

It's been one of those days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Sorry I may have asked this before but what is Lachlan in prison for ? Is it for shooting Lawrence?

If so, then is Andy now free to come back? Does anyone know where Andy is?

If not, what is Lachlan in prison for?

Radio5 wrote: »
    Sorry I may have asked this before but what is Lachlan in prison for ? Is it for shooting Lawrence?

If so, then is Andy now free to come back? Does anyone know where Andy is?

If not, what is Lachlan in prison for?

For shooting Laurence and trying to frame Andy for it. No one has any contact with Andy so can't tell him his name is cleared.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

For shooting Laurence and trying to frame Andy for it. No one has any contact with Andy so can't tell him his name is cleared.

Well considering he knows he's innocent, you'd think he'd be keeping an eye on the local news in case he'd been cleared... (although bless him, he's not the sharpest tool in the box!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

A bit bizarre alright that he wouldn't even be in contact with Victoria on the QT, if only to know how things were panning out at Home Farm and more importantly how Sarah and Jack were.

Charity's in need of a sugar daddy millionaire (like Tom King) to help raise the money for the medical treatment.

Well considering he knows he's innocent, you'd think he'd be keeping an eye on the local news in case he'd been cleared... (although bless him, he's not the sharpest tool in the box!)

I presume Andy is out of the country and is not on social media but I think he will be back for the wedding and for Sarah

I presume Andy is out of the country and is not on social media but I think he will be back for the wedding and for Sarah

Didn't Kelvin Fletcher actually leave Emmerdale though? So only returning based on whether he actually wants to go back. Is it even a year since he legged it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Yes he left of his own accord to "pursue other projects." He left last August and said at the time he could be back. With having a new baby* he might be back sooner than he thought, luckily they left a door open for him.

*His wife that is.

Yes he left of his own accord to "pursue other projects." He left last August.

He wanted to be the next Lewis Hamilton, a top car racing driver

God almighty. Charity and her tiresome scams. :rolleyes:

How easy is it to let yourself into home farm though? Its meant to be a horse breeding farm so if security mirrored real life in any way then ordinary joes would barely see beyond the front gate.

The likes of Coolmore have security that the white house would be envious of and yet the villagers can just barge into Home Farm whenever they see fit and shout the odds or rob important documentation in order to commit fraud :rolleyes:

Great casting for Cain and Chaz's mother :rolleyes:

She looks as young as them and there is no way on earth Zac would pull her let alone smelly alcoholic Shadrack.

• Advertisement

Up against a tree?! :rolleyes: Good man Frank

And how can Charity expect to run these scams and the local pub at the same time? Has she ever considered the possibility that the victims of her scams might, you know...pop in for a drink at some stage??

Im so sorry folks my brain is working overtime this evening but Emmerdale is enjoyable when you can just sit back and take the piss at the cringe writing :D

Advertisement