Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

Nicola and David I can’t remember

Long long long time ago, Nicola was married to the ailing Mr de Souza I think when she hooked up with David.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,461 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dawn back hooking with Jamie looking :p he might hire her for extras

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Does Belle kill off Jamie then or is it gonna be another whodunnit?

lmahoney79 wrote: »
    Does Belle kill off Jamie then or is it gonna be another whodunnit?

I think Belle will injury herself or someone else thinking it is Jamie maybe Sam, Cain or Nate

Jonny McPherson has opened-up about his real-life romance with co-star Natalie J Robb, admitting they are having a "lovely time".

The Liam Cavanagh and Moira Barton actors, who confirmed their relationship over the summer, started dating in January after a trip to Lapland last year ignited a spark, and swiftly moved in together during the first UK lockdown a few months later.

From Digital Spy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

So what has Jamie planned for Dawn and her Dad? Does he want her Dad to see her doing bold things with him?

Alice1 wrote: »
    So what has Jamie planned for Dawn and her Dad? Does he want her Dad to see her doing bold things with him?

I'd say Will is going to walk in on a naked Dawn, humiliation by Jamie leading to him getting battered or killed and Cain blamed

Why did Cain need Chas to tell him get Jamie, he went to pieces when he thought he killed TomJoe

We are heading for who done it at Christmas with Jamie anyway aren’t we

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

We are heading for who done it at Christmas with Jamie anyway aren’t we

Its all very obvious when these things draaaaag on for weeks...Belle out of the loop now..
    Speaking of Belle..in all her years has she ever had a happy storyline...??the poor girl wile be scarred for life in real life....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Janey, Dawn looks very tarty with the mad make up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Alice1 wrote: »
    Janey, Dawn looks very tarty with the mad make up

She's meant to, and I hate Moiras brother always stopping Cain doing what needs to be done, sooner he's gone the better

I want Charity to stop drinking and wallowing

So Cain is taking back his woman Moira, forgiving

Liam Cavanagh will be left "devastated" by the upcoming plot with Gabby.

In new scenes, Gabby will make a false accusation about Liam as she tries to draw a wedge between him and Leyla.

Explaining that her accusation is "left quite ambiguous", Jonny admitted that "it's not a direct accusation at any point".

"But Gabby does sufficiently little for Leyla to get the wrong end of the stick and to think that Liam might have done something untoward," he continued.

"Liam is absolutely devastated. The idea of somebody that you love thinking you're capable of doing some inappropriate with someone who's 18, 19, and has effectively been a daughter, is so outrageously inappropriate. It goes beyond being angry or frustrated. He's absolutely devastated."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

The actors playing Cain and Moira looked to me like they were on the verge of laughing, while they were having that socially distant heart to heart where they agreed to give their marriage another try. It was difficult to escape how absurd it looked.

Aww Priya god damn!

And jaysus poor Liam, Layla is a psycho, and ****ing that child deserves to be punched in the face, never ending

Edit box both of them argh!!!

Poor Liam, ruined now

What's Al hiding, another lady or family?

Liam deserves better, Gabby is as awful her missing bullying brother Arthur

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Al
    is still married... It will play out over the next few weeks. Secret meetings with her to sort a divorce.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Radio5 wrote: »
    The actors playing Cain and Moira looked to me like they were on the verge of laughing, while they were having that socially distant heart to heart where they agreed to give their marriage another try. It was difficult to escape how absurd it looked.

I didn’t really notice but I’m sick of the pair of them, it won’t be long before one of them will be cheating on the other again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

rapul wrote: »
    Aww Priya god damn!

And jaysus poor Liam, Layla is a psycho, and ****ing that child deserves to be punched in the face, never ending

Edit box both of them argh!!!

Poor Liam, ruined now

Leyla is always accusing Liam of been with other women. She forgets she jumped on him as soon as Bernice left the village

gazzer wrote: »
    Leyla is always accusing Liam of been with other women. She forgets she jumped on him as soon as Bernice left the village

Ah she's unreal, she's after realising again now, liam should tell her to piss off that's the last straw, after her flipping the last time over nothing aswell. Imagine ur gf thinking ur capable of grooming a young girl

• Advertisement

Liam should have Leyla and Gabby prosecuted, sue them for slander, hope Leanna gets her nasty streak back on them, Liam deserves far better

How long has Al and Priya been together, a proposal 2m apart no kiss or hug

What happened with moody Aaron and Ben?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Liam should have Leyla and Gabby prosecuted, sue them for slander, hope Leanna gets her nasty streak back on them, Liam deserves far better

How long has Al and Priya been together, a proposal 2m apart no kiss or hug

What happened with moody Aaron and Ben?

Aye deserves far better, hope he doesn't go back to her. And the proposal seemed strange alrite think I missed a few lines but he said he loves somebody over the phone so...

And I think was ages ago but didn't Ben tell that chap outside the pub that time how bad Aaron was to him years ago and more, think it's just down to him spreading shlte about Aaron bullying him and stuff, not sure!

She wouldnt hear him out when he asked, ah Liam don't go back, he should also do gabby for defimation of character

Priya: "I just want to show my ring off to everybody."

Well if you bend over in that skirt. :D

No goodbye hug from Jakey to real mum Leyla

So was Laurel implying Gabby was obsessed and more than a friend into Leyla :confused::o Jamie after Dawn now

She loves her...?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,058 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

''can't wait to see you xoxox''

Who is Al texting has to be Chaz or Marlon

''can't wait to see you xoxox''

Who is Al texting has to be Chaz or Marlon
    His wife.

I hope Jessie isn't returning

• Advertisement