Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,457 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rishi has a car accident but was it deliberate but by who? also Paddy is on a mission for the ultimate surprise as he plans a secret Christmas wedding for Chas

Is Jamie not a vet anymore, running Home Farm and now Hop cafe, helping Dawn, standing up for Gabby, is he being redeemed?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,058 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

The whole Cain Maura thing is getting old. Why write the way they do, back together and happy, then not again. Geez think up something new, seen this over and over.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That was funny, Vinny and Mandi singing that Christmas song.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Jamie not a vet anymore, running Home Farm and now Hop cafe, helping Dawn, standing up for Gabby, is he being redeemed?

I think they are going to kill him off and have a whodunnit storyline; Cain, Belle, Will, Andrea, Dawn, Mackenzie could all possibly have a motive

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

Priya, bridezilla is annoying, she wants a big fairytale second wedding

Dawn pregnant or STD?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

Emmerdale doesn't seem to have needed vets much over the past while, what with Vanessa, Rhona and now Jamie gone from the practice, there hasn't been much of an outcry from the 1 or 2 farms in the area or from local owners of small animals...

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

No airbag?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Oh yer wan Mena is a piece of work. What will she try next?

Alice1 wrote: »
    Oh yer wan Mena is a piece of work. What will she try next?

She is playing all sorts of games here

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

Why is Rishi on heart tablets?

No one will ever replace his beloved Valerie for Eric, not Faith, Diane or Brenda

So is Harriet going to dig up Malone in the dead of night or what?

Laurel picked the wrong person to talk to in Rhona if she had decided on terminating, I think Marlon will also be upset, Leo is a great kid, I have such respect and admiration for parents of down syndrome so I think Jai and Laurel are wrong imho but it is their choice

Liam drunk was funny and his man crushes being Bob, Cain (of course) and then Nate :D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I’ve kind of being missing this lately.
    What’s the story with Dr Liam and Nate?

I’ve kind of being missing this lately.
    What’s the story with Dr Liam and Nate?

Nate was pushed by Tracy to try and get Liam and Leyla back togethef.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Alright, I got the impression for some reason Nate tried to go off with Dr Liam.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

They really need to leave the village and meet other people...:rolleyes:

Alright, I got the impression for some reason Nate tried to go off with Dr Liam.

Liam thought that too :p the doc thinks he is irresistible, he and Manpreet should actually do some medical work

• Advertisement

Liam thought that too :p the doc thinks he is irresistible, he and Manpreet should actually do some medical work

Luckily it's a quiet time for the medical profession. Imagine there was some kind of pandemic and they had to put a shift in in Leeds General.

Tracy's bump is growing remarkably fast. wonder if it's twins...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Since when was Dan walking around like nothing happened?? Is he suddenly all better now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

lmahoney79 wrote: »
    Since when was Dan walking around like nothing happened?? Is he suddenly all better now?

He must have won his appeal with the social welfare!

lmahoney79 wrote: »

Yes very super fast healed :confused:

Is Will living with Dan or still with Harriet?

Where is Bob now living?

The show is pretty dull and boring, no interesting storylines

McKenzie is pretty hot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I bet he sleeps with Kim. Do u remember she was mad to get her claws into Cain...

Was he in the army?

• Advertisement

A new vicar and his son arrives next week. Harriet calls him in as she doesn't feel up to vicaring.*

*I might have made up that word.

Advertisement