Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Does Debbie know Mac...??...or will that be more shenanigans to come....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Does Debbie know Mac...??...or will that be more shenanigans to come....

Her step uncle, might as well, the Dingles do like to keep it in the family.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

I am not buying Mack as a hardman character either. Why hasn't Cain or Aaron just run him out of town yet.
    He looks like you could knock him over with a good fart.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

I am not buying Mack as a hardman character either. Why hasn't Cain or Aaron just run him out of town yet.

He comes across as quiet camp!

They both fancy him really.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,454 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

They both fancy him really.....

Aaron sure does, I think Mac fancies Jamie

He comes across as quiet camp!
    He is the last thing you would think of when you picture a Scottish psycho hardman. He comes across more like a first year art student or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Aaron sure does, I think Mac fancies Jamie

Mac will probably be having affairs with Debbie, Charity and Aaron at the same time :pac:

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

He is the last thing you would think of when you picture a Scottish psycho hardman. He comes across more like a first year art student or something.

Matty is more harder :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

The vicars son labeling all the People in the village as racist but he’s not a racist at all for assuming everyone is a racist. So it’s ok for him to make assumptions but no one else. But I suppose I’m forgetting , Black people cant be racist...

It’s bad enough to be bombarded with this narrative from social media constantly without it having to take over the soaps aswell.

R we actually supposed to believe that Marlon could hear some of Al and Debbies conversation from that far away. And it didn’t even look suspicious, I’d just assume they are talking about cars.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Her step uncle, might as well, the Dingles do like to keep it in the family.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to Eli, another of Debbie's exs?

Radio5 wrote: »
    Wasn't he the guy from This Is England?
    Or the big guy fom Hollyoaks?

Lol at Rhona telling the new Vicar that the Dingles are a little rough round the edges but a good family really.
    I saw an old episode recently where Sam, Mandy and Marlon were shoplifting a turkey for Christmas. They were always nicking everything that wasn't nailed down all over the village. Didn't Sam kill someone and then leg it to Ireland? Not to mention Cain and his car theft ring. I would love to see a list of their crimes from over the years.

fin12 wrote: »
    The vicars son labeling all the People in the village as racist but he’s not a racist at all for assuming everyone is a racist. So it’s ok for him to make assumptions but no one else. But I suppose I’m forgetting , Black people cant be racist...

It’s bad enough to be bombarded with this narrative from social media constantly without it having to take over the soaps aswell.

R we actually supposed to believe that Marlon could hear some of Al and Debbies conversation from that far away. And it didn’t even look suspicious, I’d just assume they are talking about cars.

Really bored with this endless "poor us " black sh1te alright...and dissapointed with the writers for it , jumping on the band wagon....also we're to assume the copper is racist too...yawn..:rolleyes:

Marlon's brother, is he on the run?

He has a show on Sky 1, which he created and stars Brassic

Really bored with this endless "poor us " black sh1te alright...and dissapointed with the writers for it , jumping on the band wagon....also we're to assume the copper is racist too...yawn..:rolleyes:

Was a storyline not so long ago about it in EastEnders aswell....., keegan.

Was it Paddy and Emily who first fostered adopted Debbie, she never even acknowledges Paddy now, did she congratulate Chas on her wedding, Debbie is so unlikeable, I assume she'll run to Cain to sort out Al

Faith is returning

Marlon could have mentioned Al's fiance Priya

This storyline makes no sense at all. They are dropping the case against the vicar's son because they have no evidence? They found the fecking drugs on him! How much more evidence do you need!
    He also said he has put in a complaint for racial profiling against the cop and it is being upheld. What the hell? The complaint would only be uplheld if the cop didn't find anything and was hassling the guy, like stop and searched him 3 times or more with no result.

The scripts for this show have fallen off a cliff quality-wise since Covid.

Also re the evil kids of Emmerdale who always get off scot-free. Exhibit A: Sarah.
    She is annoying me big time now with the permanent miserable puss on her :mad:

• Advertisement

Marlon's brother, is he on the run?

He has a show on Sky 1, which he created and stars Brassic
    I think he was de-Dingled after he shot Marlon during the armed robbery. And again when he forced Madge Ramsey to grow weed for him to sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,058 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Makes no sense, Marlon thinks Debbie is with Al, but doesn't mention Tits McGee

Dy-Ennwh-U0-AADu-QU.jpg

Are Al and Debbie having a fling or is he her flipping Life Coach?
    All he's done since she arrived is give her advice about her life situation.

Not even a peck on the cheek or hug between them.

This storyline makes no sense at all. They are dropping the case against the vicar's son because they have no evidence? They found the fecking drugs on him! How much more evidence do you need!
    He also said he has put in a complaint for racial profiling against the cop and it is being upheld. What the hell? The complaint would only be uplheld if the cop didn't find anything and was hassling the guy, like stop and searched him 3 times or more with no result.

The scripts for this show have fallen off a cliff quality-wise since Covid.

Honestly I’m just watching it now and it’s a f*cking joke. The cops conduct? WTF did he do wrong? Continue with this narrative and cops will be scared to do their jobs properly for being falsely accused of being a racist. This PC sh*te is gone too far.

Also that cop has been in Emmerdale for years, now they are basically branding him a racist...

fin12 wrote: »
    Honestly I’m just watching it now and it’s a f*cking joke. The cops conduct? WTF did he do wrong? Continue with this narrative and cops will be scared to do their jobs properly for being falsely accused of being a racist. This PC sh*te is gone too far.

Also that cop has been in Emmerdale for years, now they are basically branding him a racist...

I do not think it was PC Mike Swirling who searched and arrested Ethan, the regular copper around the village

350?cb=20160222194307

I do not think it was PC Mike Swirling who searched and arrested Ethan, the regular copper around the village

350?cb=20160222194307

Sorry u are right but that cop has also been in emmerdale a couple of times. I have definitely seen him before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

Are Al and Debbie having a fling or is he her flipping Life Coach?
    All he's done since she arrived is give her advice about her life situation.

Not even a peck on the cheek or hug between them.

I'd imagine the lack of physical contact is due to filming restrictions with COVID. Same with Laurel and Jai, having a heart to heart about the baby and not so much as a hug.

Al wants Debbie back in Scotland asap to keep her from finding out about Priya, hence all the advice. Also Priya is Debbie's mother's former sister-in-law and Debbie's dad's former lover so they really are keeping it in the family...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭ManOfMystery

Makes no sense, Marlon thinks Debbie is with Al, but doesn't mention Tits McGee

Dy-Ennwh-U0-AADu-QU.jpg

I thought Fiona Wade was early 30s, surprised recently to discover she's 41.

Oh yes Cain had a go on Priya too

Priya is ott and annoying in her wedding plans

• Advertisement

I'd imagine the lack of physical contact is due to filming restrictions with COVID. Same with Laurel and Jai, having a heart to heart about the baby and not so much as a hug.

Al wants Debbie back in Scotland asap to keep her from finding out about Priya, hence all the advice. Also Priya is Debbie's mother's former sister-in-law and Debbie's dad's former lover so they really are keeping it in the family...;)
    Marlon realised they are together because he saw them having an innocent looking chat with a car in beteween them :rolleyes:
    Pre-Covid he would have spied them having a steamy snog.

They can't do that anymore, but maybe they could have had Al blow her a kiss or something as she left, she could have done something suggestive like pretend to flash him.
    The writers seem to be always missing a trick and relying on the viewer to join the dots for them.

Advertisement