Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,453 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

You would think the Dingles would hold a grudge against Al for sleeping with Jesse leading to Marlon's marriage break up but instead Chas and Debbie want to bed him :rolleyes:

Marlon and Ellis did think Al was cheating after some snooping but he talked his way out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Yessss!!can’t wait for that creep Al to be on the receiving end of Debbie Dingle!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Yessss!!can’t wait for that creep Al to be on the receiving end of Debbie Dingle!!

I know couldn't believe she actually found out so fast but she had to, just hate when they drag these things on and I'm in love with Priya how dare he!

Edit. God I hate high horse Harriet, poor Will

• Registered Users Posts: 36,058 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Does Marlon's virginity grown back every few months. Such a dork, Rhona gagging for some Sausage & Meatballs and he's talking about video games

2011.jpg

Priya never wins in love . Al is a rat , smug git .

• Advertisement

462cafc3c12e3c37a6dcbf036382f877b4ca5519.gifv

Fiona-Wade-photoshoot-emmerdale-387348

Al took her for everything, except the shirt on her back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,414 ✭✭✭basillarkin

I thought Fiona Wade was early 30s, surprised recently to discover she's 41.

A stunner

What can they take from Al, he is broke, turn Ellis against him?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

jojofizzio wrote: »
    I was thinking about it and they are perfect for each other. They have the exact same personality and demeanour, moody, no sense of humour etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Why doesn'y Marlon shave off his white sideburns? and lose the earring, it isn't the 90s anymore.

Just watching again and seriously what is with Harriet calling out Will and Kim in the hop or whatever its called, she cheated on him, she's the liar and hypocrite that ruined the family and now even the daughter looks at him with disgust for apparently sleeping with Kim, pity Harriet would leave I hate her shes a horrible character!

And what did she do to that child in the shop...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭ManOfMystery

Al's entire range of emotions in one photo

al-chapman-1575919468.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Whatever about Debbie i'd say the worst thing Piriya could do to Al is give him a dirty look......

Expect Al to do a runner

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

If the two women didn’t find out, who do people think Al would have picked?

I think Debbie cause he spent Christmas with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

fin12 wrote: »
    If the two women didn’t find out, who do people think Al would have picked?

I think Debbie cause he spent Christmas with her.

I think he needs psychiatric help for getting out of Priya's bed to go see that pasty-faced, whiney ***bag Debbie. She wouldn't get a ride at Newmarket. The tide wouldn't take her out. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Honestly I’m just watching it now and it’s a f*cking joke. The cops conduct? WTF did he do wrong? Continue with this narrative and cops will be scared to do their jobs properly for being falsely accused of being a racist. This PC sh*te is gone too far.

Also that cop has been in Emmerdale for years, now they are basically branding him a racist...

The ONLY person they searched was a Black man. That is definitely racial profiling.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

The ONLY person they searched was a Black man. That is definitely racial profiling.

..or just a lucky guess.....:P

Like I said the writers purposely wrote it in that the cop only searched him to push their own agenda, I say there’s a couple of Antifa supporters working in writing/ production department , in real life the whole lot of them would be searched.Ethan is a racist himself. His got a massive chip on his shoulder.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭Acosta

Fiona-Wade-photoshoot-emmerdale-387348

Al took her for everything, except the shirt on her back.

Cheating on her is just not a realistic storyline. And that guy is a terrible actor.

• Advertisement

Like I said the writers purposely wrote it in that the cop only searched him to push their own agenda, I say there’s a couple of Antifa supporters working in writing/ production department , in real life the whole lot of them would be searched.Ethan is a racist himself. His got a massive chip on his shoulder.

:pac::pac::D

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Acosta wrote: »
    Cheating on her is just not a realistic storyline. And that guy is a terrible actor.

High maintenance.......

Why has everyone forgot about the skummer the new vicar brought in......more to come there I'd say...

..or just a lucky guess.....:P
    Why has everyone forgot about the skummer the new vicar brought in......more to come there I'd say...

What are you on about? How is he a "skummer" when the drugs stuff was nothing to do with him. :rolleyes:

Terry Pratchet

Poor Dawn that was rough

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

The storyline with the vicar,the ex-boyfriend and the blonde ?step-daughter is really beginning to grate.....finish it up already can’t ye??

High maintenance.......

His father is right about one thing, he has anger issues, should go for anger management therapy. He should listen to his father more, seems like a reasonable man unlike his son.

Lucas really should have been left with his foster family, Dawn took off on the game again leaving him behind

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I think Hariett will be used as a reason why the church is still against women becoming priests!

What are you on about? How is he a "skummer" when the drugs stuff was nothing to do with him. :rolleyes:

The young white lad the vicar brought into the pub...that dropped the drugs.....

• Advertisement

What can Priya and Debbie take from Al? Does he own shares in HOP?

Advertisement