Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What can Priya and Debbie take from Al? Does he own shares in HOP?
    He's brassic isn't he? I thought he was marrying Priyah to get his hooks in the family money.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Jay is going to have a field day when it all comes out...

Not looking forward to his smug face...

• Registered Users Posts: 86,452 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    Jay is going to have a field day when it all comes out...

Not looking forward to his smug face...

And Marlon :D

I see Harriet the latest to have a drink problem after Laurel Moira and Charity

Thought AL was broke? What money are Debbie & Priya get out of him

• Registered Users Posts: 36,058 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Lucas really should have been left with his foster family, Dawn took off on the game again leaving him behind

True, and defended it, ''' I was broke, no where to stay, I was sleeping on a park bench, I woke up with a 50.00 in my hand and a knob in my gob''

There is always a choice, just going home would have been it .

• Advertisement

And Marlon :D

I see Harriet the latest to have a drink problem after Laurel Moira and Charity
    I love how people in Emmerdale can be raging alcoholics on self-destruct mode for ages and then just stop overnight with no effort at all. But they don't quit though.

Yhey just go back to having a few in the Wooly every now and then, not a bother on them :P

He's brassic isn't he? I thought he was marrying Priyah to get his hooks in the family money.

His car was taken, he was going to kill Graham for money from Kim but bottled it, he was living with Marlon for lockdown

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

His car was taken, he was going to kill Graham for money from Kim but bottled it, he was living with Marlon for lockdown

In other words, he hasn’t a pot to piss in!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Can i just say that Rhona looks fine lately.....:o

Can i just say that Rhona looks fine lately.....:o
    Not as fine as Moira :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Not as fine as Moira :)

Not as fine as Priya!

But Moira is nice

rapul wrote: »
    Not as fine as Priya!

But Moira is nice
    Moira has that lovely accent too, Rhona gets more annoying the more she talks, her, Laurel, Chastity, Marlon and Paddy seem to talk almost the exact same, it's the strange way they phrase things. Listen for it and you notice it more and more.
    Priya's voice is a bit meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

She does have the accent alrite and is a cracker don't get me wrong but yeah that's it for the village I think, Harriets daughter is nice looking I think she is just made to look a bit haggard most of the time

She does have the accent alrite and is a cracker don't get me wrong but yeah that's it for the village I think, Harriets daughter is nice looking I think she is just made to look a bit haggard most of the time

Dawn is gorgeous..Pirya is meh, Laurel is nice too...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭ManOfMystery

They definitely try and tone her down a bit, she's very naturally pretty though.

olivia-bromley-attending-the-tv-choice-awards-held-at-the-hilton-hotel-park-lane-london-WPRXK1.jpg

Has Debbie forgot all her own mistakes and cheating, Cameron and Ross, what a hypocrite :mad:

She was right Debbie is a misery guts and trouble magnet, going round with a face like a smacked bum. Why did they ever bring her back?

Also just get lost Harriet, another misery. She is a crap vicar as well, the new guy has done more in his few weeks than she seems to have done in her whole tenure.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Has Debbie forgot all her own mistakes and cheating, Cameron and Ross, what a hypocrite :mad:

She's a Dingle. They lie, cheat, steal, etc and think nothing of it but don't do it to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Paul is an evil ****

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Paul is an evil ****

He is. I was hoping for something else for his character.

I take it he's going to be the person who
    kidnaps karl.(Jimmy and Nicola's kid) for a ransom.

• Advertisement

I love Bob, he’s hilarious.

Paul is an evil ****

I was hoping someone would see Paul beating Vinny outside the pub by Grace's garden

I was hoping someone would see Paul beating Vinny outside the pub by Grace's garden

Its such a huge village, like when Debbie and Al never bumped in to each other...:rolleyes:...

Thought emmerdale was a bit cringe with the proposal but that's Mandy charm

Paul is a bastard poor vinny :(

As for Debbie the eternal victim and goddess yet how many affairs has she had and she was the cause of Ross getting acid in his face so she worse than anyone. She is defiantly a good character / actress if you dislike her so much good acting.

Ethan(Vicar's son) bumps into
    Luke
    and it appears they may have had a thing before!

Luke

How many gays in that small village :p

Luke

As in the guy who is going out with Victoria?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

As in the guy who is going out with Victoria?

Yeah and in real life hes dating the man who played his Brother

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Mandy is pretty scary when she is angry, would not like to get on the wrong side of her.

• Advertisement

Mandy is pretty scary when she is angry, would not like to get on the wrong side of her.

Like a ball, she doesn't have sides....:P

Advertisement