Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,058 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Manpreet and Charles, crazy story.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,058 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Manpreet and Charles, crazy story.

They certainly run into people in Emmerdale. Ethan also ran into Luke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 greatdaysfan

Anyone knows what this about Connor really means and what is Paul supposed to get?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

Not to mention Mr Seven Wives

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47b938accab74c84328557d86142178dfb756b98a1&rid=giphy.gif

Paddy recently married Wife no. 4. :eek:

• Advertisement

Cain is all hard man but you never actually see him carrying out his threats!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

zorro2566 wrote: »
    Cain is all hard man but you never actually see him carrying out his threats!
    Hard pffft :rolleyes: Jim McDonald would have destroyed him so he would.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Int that the second time Moira has pulled her shotgun on somebody? Mattie should take it out of the house on the qt. File down her firing pin at the very least.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Could Laurel and Jai have sat closer together for the laptop call

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Yeah it's absolutely ridiculous looking the distance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Would have loved to see the potato heads...:p)

Where did Laurel buy the booze, off David or Chas?

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Off Chas or Dave? :D

I'd almost like them to get more of a traditional old school vicar!

Off Chas or Dave? :D

Saw her take a loaf and bananas out but no rabbit, rabbit, rabbit..:p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I’m guessing she went into Hotton. If she bought it in the village, the whole place would know she’s back on the booze before she’d even make it home.

I wonder will Manpret go back to Charles, seems like she only ended the relationship out of desperation. I think he’s a better catch than Rishey anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

fin12 wrote: »
    I wonder will Manpret go back to Charles, seems like she only ended the relationship out of desperation. I think he’s a better catch than Rishey anyway.

I never understood the pairing with Rishi. Jai would have been a better match age wise anyway. I like Charles. I think he’s a good addition to the show.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I never understood the pairing with Rishi. Jai would have been a better match age wise anyway. I like Charles. I think he’s a good addition to the show.

I do too and he’s way better looking than Rishey. I’m thinking she firstly got with Richey cause of he’s money but then grew to love him cause she had that shopping addiction and loads of debt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

fin12 wrote: »
    I do too and he’s way better looking than Rishey. I’m thinking she firstly got with Richey cause of he’s money but then grew to love him cause she had that shopping addiction and loads of debt.
    Living with Rishey means she can suffer in comfort!

• Advertisement

Why is the vicar's son so mad with Manpreet?
    She went out with the da for 2 years and then ran off when the son was a child.
    Would he even really remember her anymore? Surely he would have said 'feck her, who cares' years ago. Especially when you only knew her for 2 years.

Yeah but he was 9......maybe thats why he turned out to be an angry gay man...When is this Stephen guy (yep, spelled proper :p) going to turn up...?

I think it's just Ethan's character he's going to spend the next while going around shoving his nose into people's business and getting offended!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Would he even really remember her anymore? Surely he would have said 'feck her, who cares' years ago. Especially when you only knew her for 2 years.

She was a mother to him for 2 years, then she left him standing beside his dad at the alter on their wedding day, I’d say he has a right to be angry and feel betrayed by her.

Ethan is a male Debbie I don’t like him and not will I ever do he’s so smug!

Charles on the other hand is a great addition to the cast.

Manpreet I like her she’s just as bad as her sister and all the grief she gave her, she is just as bad! as for Menna she needs to go as well terrible actress.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    She was a mother to him for 2 years, then she left him standing beside his dad at the alter on their wedding day, I’d say he has a right to be angry and feel betrayed by her.

I'd have thought his farther would have thought him about forgiveness or is that just a Catholic thing.

Did Manpreet leave Charles in debt with a lavish wedding?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Did Manpreet leave Charles in debt with a lavish wedding?

Yep

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Would he even really remember her aPnymore? Surely he would have said 'feck her, who cares' years ago. Especially when you only knew her for 2 years.

That Ethan guy has serious issues, like I said major chip on his shoulder. He comes storming into village, brands the whole place as racists, has an issue with Luke because he doesn’t want to tell his girlfriend he was with a man in the past and is gay, maybe he’s not gay and actually bisexual anyway none of his f*cking business now it’s manperts turn....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

I'd almost like them to get more of a traditional old school vicar!

Maybe Emily could return -didn't she become a vicar after her marriage to Paddy ended?

Advertisement