Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Funny that, for years i don't remember any priests or vicars in Corro and Emmerdale. I think Ashley and Billy were the first.
    I think there was one in Eastenders. Now one in Hollyoaks.

Fair City?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Funny that, for years i don't remember any priests or vicars in Corro and Emmerdale. I think Ashley and Billy were the first.
    I think there was one in Eastenders. Now one in Hollyoaks.

Fair City?

Well Fair City had Malachy who was a priest that Kay McCoy went of with.
    Also Dolorus went off with a priest as well. Fr Thaddous or something.(He was also Sgt Boyden in The Bill)

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭gigantic09

Glenroe were fairly top heavy with clergy men with fr. Devereux and rev. George.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I found that strange, Al saying to Priya to tell her dad to call him If he wants to go for a drink/ get out of the house..... why would Rishey want to go for a drink with that guy who cheated on his daughter...???

• Registered Users Posts: 86,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Al sleeps with Charity

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Al sleeps with Charity

Well suited!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,058 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Al sleeps with Charity

Debbie and Charity love to share thats for sure. Not the first time is it ..

• Registered Users Posts: 36,058 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Rebecca-Sarker-Feet-4251954.jpg

1_Rebecca-is-a-keen-cyclist.png

EdSW_yBXoAAMcUj?format=jpg&name=medium

EcU5VcRXsAQuML1?format=jpg&name=medium

She is weirdly hot, in a milf sorta way. Can see why so many men pass her way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Ah Priya wtf she confessed everything in Kim's house! Was expecting Kim to open the door after she left and say I heard everything

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

rapul wrote: »
    Ah Priya wtf she confessed everything in Kim's house! Was expecting Kim to open the door after she left and say I heard everything

Considering the new security set up she banged on about i'd expect she heard and saw everything....
    Why did Mac take the bottle, then give it back to Jamie....is it drugged...:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭ManOfMystery

Mackenzie does my head in. Emmerdale portrays him as this dangerous wannabe Glasgow gangster type, when he comes across as a socially awkward student who's a bit cheeky at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Mackenzie does my head in. Emmerdale portrays him as this dangerous wannabe Glasgow gangster type, when he comes across as a socially awkward student who's a bit cheeky at times.

True. I'd find Jimmy Krankie more intimidating, or as she's known these days... Nicola Sturgeon.

Emmerdale does have a thing about attracting these wannabe hard men!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭ManOfMystery

Emmerdale does have a thing about attracting these wannabe hard men!

Even Cain's reputation is a tad worse than the reality, where most of his act seems to be about glaring at people. My teacher did that even better when I was 14.

Think its more about mental intimidation and blackmail thesedays..no more Mitchell's... texts over fists...

Think its more about mental intimidation and blackmail thesedays..no more Mitchell's... texts over fists...

Michell never gets his hands dirty either, couldn’t even get rid of Ian when asked.

I hope Manpret gets with Charles, Ethan will go ballistic lol.

Poor Paddy must be ran off his feet seeing to the animals on his own. Rhona playing hide the salami with Marloon and Jamie roaming around like a fart in a whirlwind seems to have forgotten he's a vet.

...suddenly Greg is getting flashbacks of being a lad back in Belfast...:D

...suddenly Greg is getting flashbacks of being a lad back in Belfast...:D

Has being in anything before?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Ok I'm gonna put it out there, Gabby and Jamie to conspire and kill Kim but lay it on Moira and Mackenzie somehow?!

What shows has the Irish guy been in before?

fin12 wrote: »

I think it's this guy!

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0491947/

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭tallaghtjoe

fin12 wrote: »

Wasnt he Dick Moran's son in Glenroe?

Kim is hilarious, saying to Jamie about his bedroom gymnastics haha lol and then basically saying he had to pay her lol. I really do like Kim , she’s a very straight talker.

Mac and Cain bezzy mates....i dont think so...
    So Amy asks Mattie to have a look at the blocked sink....why..???
    Dawn came in behind him/her ,would she have asked Dawn to look at it...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kjbsrah1

Does Amy know Mattie is transgender?

kjbsrah1 wrote: »

Not really sure on that..big shock in hand (literally) if she doesnt..Sure half the village is something or other.....:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    I'm sure in a small village like that someone would have said to her "you see yer man over there, well guess what?" It would be a bit unbelievable if she didn't know by now even if we didn't see it on screen.

• Advertisement

You'd imagine it would be one of the first things to ehhh come up in conversation early in proceedings.

Advertisement