Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

You'd imagine it would be one of the first things to ehhh come up in conversation early in proceedings.

Maybe they want to copy that film where remember Hilary swank was a transgender but never told the girl she was seeing. That film is really good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    Does Amy know Mattie is transgender?

I’m pretty sure Amy and Hannah were friends before they both left and came back with new bodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

fin12 wrote: »
    Maybe they want to copy that film where remember Hilary swank was a transgender but never told the girl she was seeing. That film is really good
    Boys Don't Cry, based on a true story as well.

Heath and Katy really grew up didn’t they lol shame all soap kids are brats!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Little sh1ts...it's ok for kids to bully pensioners then...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

They must be related in real life as they were standing right next to each other.

kitten_k wrote: »
    They must be related in real life as they were standing right next to each other.

Real twins.....like Arnie and Danny....:P

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

kitten_k wrote: »

Yes real twins, Sebastian and Gabrielle Dowling.

They are actually horrible kids, terrible nasty attitudes, how did they grew up into that.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

fin12 wrote: »
    They are actually horrible kids, terrible nasty attitudes, how did they grew up into that.....

I think it's compulsory for Emmerdale kids to be nasty at that age. They can just change the names and re-use the storylines. Those twins are Bob & the late Viv's children am I right?

• Advertisement

Radio5 wrote: »
    I think it's compulsory for Emmerdale kids to be nasty at that age. They can just change the names and re-use the storylines. Those twins are Bob & the late Viv's children am I right?

They are yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    Does Amy know Mattie is transgender?

Yes she has to, the whole village knows he was Hannah Barton

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Rancid slag :eek: :D
    I can remember when calling Kim Tate something like that meant you were in big trouble. She was a fecker for holding grudges and revenge.

I wonder will Mack try and crack on with Dawn, Andrea or Debbie

I do think Dawn and Jamie had potential until Gabby and Kim

• Registered Users Posts: 29 minisue

Mac and Andrea definitely could see that happening.

Couldn’t understand why Eric wouldn’t stand up to Kathy. Felt wrong for his character

Chas is a complete Asshole, kicking All when he’s already down. Like has she forgotten only for him turning her down her down she would ha e had a full b.own affair with him. So Charity gassing up her own son, that whole family are absolute hypocrites. The amount of underhand sh*t they have all done. I actually hate them. Sick of the lot of them.

Chas is just bitter and jealous

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Chas is just bitter and jealous

Especially when she’s married Uncle Fester!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

This Kim and Gabby thing is strange...Kim must have some plan up her sleeve.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Why is he forcing Victoria's bf to reveal his past, it shouldn't matter at all, don't like the vicars son forcing that

• Advertisement

rapul wrote: »
    Why is he forcing Victoria's bf to reveal his past, it shouldn't matter at all, don't like the vicars son forcing that

That guy's an absolute c0ck....Does he not work...:confused:
    Think its time for Charity to go...bored with her character now...

That guy's an absolute c0ck....Does he not work...:confused:
    Think its time for Charity to go...bored with her character now...

Yes, I was just going to post the same. He’s supposed to be a solicitor and honestly didn’t he just land a new job in Leeds yet is always hanging around.

Ya Charitys character is very boring now. She’s a one trick pony.

Ha Al turning down 2 Dingle women now, a bit embarrassing for them...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Apparently a lawyer! But seems to be just following Victoria and your man around making him feel uncomfortable and made him talk about it when imo was absolutely irrelevant.
    I cant recall but did Victoria ever sway to the other side? Hypocrite if so and using Aaron and Robert as a reason to escalate is nonsense, cause everyone is the same like!!

Edit.. Good post above actually got a good laugh out of Al turning them both down and all was funny!

Apparently a lawyer! But seems to be just following Victoria and your man around making him feel uncomfortable and made him talk about it when imo was absolutely irrelevant.
    I cant recall but did Victoria ever sway to the other side? Hypocrite if so and using Aaron and Robert as a reason to escalate is nonsense, cause everyone is the same like!!

Edit.. Good post above actually got a good laugh out of Al turning them both down and all was funny!

Yeah..i wondered that too...wife said no tho....

Why is Victoria getting had a Luke for sleeping with a man? He was young and young people experiment to see what they like?

A woman can sleep with another woman and not be a lesbian and same goes for a man if he sleeps with a man?

Nothing wrong with trying something and saying it’s not for me.

Why is Victoria getting had a Luke for sleeping with a man? He was young and young people experiment to see what they like?

A woman can sleep with another woman and not be a lesbian and same goes for a man if he sleeps with a man?

Nothing wrong with trying something and saying it’s not for me.

Maybe he should have mentioned it...just sayin...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-NYj03wOYA

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I think the writers want to make Ethan into this sort of do gooder type guy.
    He'll keep on nagging at Luke over sleeping with a man.
    Luke will eventually come out as Bi.
    He'll have a sob story about having trouble with his sexuality. He'll blame his dead brother or parents for being homophobic.
    Vic might be a bit off with him.
    He'll probably end up in bed with Aaron!

He'll have a sob story about having trouble with his sexuality. He'll blame his dead brother or parents for being homophobic.

Maybe he thinks Victoria IS a bi....hard to tell thesedays....:confused:

• Advertisement

Actually I think Luke will end up in bed with dickhead Ethan. Luke will angrily confront Ethan after downing copious amounts of alcohol and then wake up the next morning next to Ethan lol. Then we will have weeks of Ethan following Luke around threatening to tell Victoria if he doesn’t...

Advertisement