Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

fin12 wrote: »
    Actually I think Luke will end up in bed with dickhead Ethan. Luke will angrily confront Ethan after downing copious amounts of alcohol and then wake up the next morning next to Ethan lol. Then we will have weeks of Ethan following Luke around threatening to tell Victoria if he doesn’t...

Riveting stuff....could actually see it happening....scriptwriting gone to the dogs:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

I firmly believe the writers of all the soaps take guidance from boards.i.e.........:P

Or they should.....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Wtf is Vinnys dad up to now? How many chances can one guy be given....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Wtf is Vinnys dad up to now? How many chances can one guy be given....

He got a credit card in Lydia's name and it was suppose to have 5k on it or something but was only 1k, he rang up giving out saying she was sick and couldn't talk and then back pain when Vinnie walked up on him, he even snapped a little bit at Vinnie in front of Mandy and Lydia for once and Mandy knows he's lying, terrible character I hate him but I'd say an explosive exit seeing as he bates his own son

rapul wrote: »
    He got a credit card in Lydia's name and it was suppose to have 5k on it or something but was only 1k, he rang up giving out saying she was sick and couldn't talk and then back pain when Vinnie walked up on him, he even snapped a little bit at Vinnie in front of Mandy and Lydia for once and Mandy knows he's lying, terrible character I hate him but I'd say an explosive exit seeing as he bates his own son

But is there a reason he desperately needs money again like some guy putting pressure on him again or he literally just cannot help himself...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

If I had to guess I'd say either Vinny or his gf or both together will attack the da in self-defence.

Da will end up in intensive care or in a brief soap coma.
    Mandy will be beside herself which will make Vinny and Minnie feel even more guilty.

They will lie about it, say he had an accident. The da will then come to and start blackmailing them while threatening to spill the beans.

If I had to guess I'd say either Vinny or his gf or both together will attack the da in self-defence.

Mandy will be beside herself which will make Vinny and Minnie feel even more guilty.

They will lie about it, say he had an accident. The da will then come to and start blackmailing them while threatening to spill the beans.

Or the dad , beats Vinny so viciously the next time , he ends up in hospital so it all comes out then , hows he’s been beating Vinny for a while. The Mandy beats the dad up on revenge and he ends up next to Vinny in hospital... lol .Honestly I would not want to get into a physical fight with Mandy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Haha yeah Mandy would bate ya, no thank you!
    And he got the card cause ur man who has been pressuring for money lately, don't know his name but he beat up Paul before, remember he even sized up mandys shop and all incase, the interest on money he owed was 5k I think

Have to be honest, I was glad Paul got beat up, well deserved it!

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Nah

Vinnys Da is probably going to get another credit card in livs name as well. Hes gonna rack up thousands in debt between liv and lydia and beat up Vinny again

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Yeah..in my future i can see Paul and Liv...and i dont like what could happen...

• Advertisement

No matter what happens I want Paul out of the show.

He is an odious little character :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

No matter what happens I want Paul out of the show.

He is an odious little character :mad:

Hopefully he'll try and fake his death for insurance money and die doing so.

And Vinny gets a big pay-out as his next of kin. I like it, poetic justice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is that what happened him in Corrie as Tina's dad

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is that what happened him in Corrie as Tina's dad

Correct. He was another hopeless case with no money with a debt collector after him.

Is Liv and Vinny a couple, thought she was asexual

I thought she thought she was but she wasn't sure in the end.

Yes she is but that doesnt mean they cant be a couple.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Ya they are a couple but they don’t have sex. From my understanding an asexual person is not sexually attracted to any sex so I mean is Vinny happy to be in a relationship like that, like it’s a bit strange. From a Vinny perspective would he not just prefer to be just friends?

Ya they are a couple but they don’t have sex. From my understanding an asexual person is not sexually attracted to any sex so I mean is Vinny happy to be in a relationship like that, like it’s a bit strange. From a Vinny perspective would he not just prefer to be just friends?

Yes they don't kiss or any intimacy so?

• Advertisement

Ya if they are not being physical in any way I really don’t see the point.... might as-well be friends.

Ya if they are not being physical in any way I really don’t see the point.... might as-well be friends.

Yes better as close friends

I thought Vinny fancied Belle before

Is Belle, Debbie, Zak and Sarah back in Scotland?

Yes better as close friends

I thought Vinny fancied Belle before

Is Belle, Debbie, Zak and Sarah back in Scotland?

No Belle was minding charitys kids the last time, Debbie gone back to Scotland and Sarah staying. Guessing Zak is back there already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

Chas is just bitter and jealous

Chas was married to Dan once upon a time. Al had a lucky escape. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭ManOfMystery

I think everyone in the village has been someone's else's ex at one point, the amount of relationships between them all over the years would be a nightmare to map out.

Asexual people can be intimate

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/love-sex/relationships/a18717601/asexual-women-intimacy-relationship/

Terry Pratchet

I don't think Liv was ever intimate with Jacob, Vinny or anyone

Why doesn’t Paul tell Mandy and Vinnie he’s in trouble and in debt cause it’s not like it’s a new debt ...

Somebody overhearing people talking about them on the street, or hearing secret info has become a way overused story device since covid 19. It seems to happen at least 3 times a week.

• Advertisement

When the kidnappers ring Mandy with ransom demands I hope she tells them to stick it where the sun don't shine, and ye can keep the little sod.

Advertisement