Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Pistachio19

Is Paul in on it? It was a bit suss that he was just standing in the middle of a country road and they conveniently kidnapped him as Mandy arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Is Paul in on it? It was a bit suss that he was just standing in the middle of a country road and they conveniently kidnapped him as Mandy arrived.

100% he's in on it, and hopefully Mandy figures it out before she asks Liv for the ransom.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I don't think Liv was ever intimate with Jacob, Vinny or anyone

Ok but asexual people can be intimate

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Deffo

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Ok but asexual people can be intimate

Ok.

Back to the proper story!
    I hate Paul argh she better not pay up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

So, the guy turns up looking for his money(daylight) AGAIN...to (darkness) Paul down some country lane, close enough for Mandy to "run" to....just in time to see him kidnapped....did they go to the Wolly for a bit of lunch in the meantime....
    It was such a set up..."4 grand...i can get you 8 if........"

Haha yep I hope so! Good laugh there cheers, poor gullible Mandy...

rapul wrote: »
    Haha yep I hope so! Good laugh there cheers, poor gullible Mandy...

Youre welcome..:)......if that'd been Eastenders or Corrie they'd at least have pointed a gun at her...(make id dark so Paul can step into the van..:rolleyes:

BTW....Reg no. M18 ALT..Silver Citreon Relay...distinctive bumble bee and Yamaha stickers on back doors...in case the plod are reading this..:p

Youre welcome..:)......if that'd been Eastenders or Corrie they'd at least have pointed a gun at her...(make id dark so Paul can step into the van..:rolleyes:

BTW....Reg no. M18 ALT..Silver Citreon Relay...distinctive bumble bee and Yamaha stickers on back doors...in case the plod are reading this..:p

Jaysus you caught that out bigtime there well done haha, that's like tv blunders style thing!!
    But yeah totally agree should have been made look a bit better as you said gun would have made it more real and the call straight away now that I think about it, terrible scene!

You have opened my eyes haha

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Are Vinny and Marlon related irl?
    When Vin takes off his glasses he is the head cut of Marlon. He also talks just like him and even the same weird body language and hand movements too.

• Advertisement

Ethan strikes again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

I cant look at, or listen to the gambler fella with no eyebrows anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Gwynplaine wrote: »

Pigseye?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

I get the gawks looking at him:(:(

Ethan strikes again.

He’s some dope

• Registered Users Posts: 86,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why exactly does Charity have to sell her share of the pub?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Why exactly does Charity have to sell her share of the pub?

I'm not sure but it's probably something to do with the Dingle court.

fin12 wrote: »
    No Belle was minding charitys kids the last time, Debbie gone back to Scotland and Sarah staying. Guessing Zak is back there already.

I thought Debbie would stay for or take Sarah with her at least

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I thought Debbie would stay for or take Sarah with her at least

Sarah didn’t want to go. Look all the Dingles are sh*t parents except for Lisa and maybe Zak with Belle.

Ethan strikes again.
    I'll say one thing.. they're not doing the "black lives" thing any favours....everyone here despises him....just sayin.

Pissholes in the snow me da would say........:P

Vinny over Paul beating the crap out of him already....annoyed me last night...

Diane looking well....botox..??

What did Manky mean last night with the cricket bat...??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭ManOfMystery

I have a friend in England who would be friendly with Reece Dinsdale, the actor who plays him. I haven't the heart to tell her the same, he irritates me a bit every time he's on screen. It must just be this character because I don't recall feeling the same when he was in Corrie, or a few of the other things I saw him in.

Vinny to Mandy get the money or else here’s is she supposed to magic up 4 grand

Can’t wait till Paul is gone ugh!

I have a friend in England who would be friendly with Reece Dinsdale, the actor who plays him. I haven't the heart to tell her the same, he irritates me a bit every time he's on screen. It must just be this character because I don't recall feeling the same when he was in Corrie, or a few of the other things I saw him in.

Goes to show how good an actor he is....remember him in Home to roost with John Thaw..he was good in that..imo..

I'll say one thing.. they're not doing the "black lives" thing any favours....everyone here despises him....just sayin.

Pissholes in the snow me da would say........:P

Vinny over Paul beating the crap out of him already....annoyed me last night...

Diane looking well....botox..??

What did Manky mean last night with the cricket bat...??

Haha ya so true about Ethan. I’d like to give him the title of the biggest c*nt in the village.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Goes to show how good an actor he is....remember him in Home to roost with John Thaw..he was good in that..imo..
    Did he play a policeman who went undercover in a soccer hooligan gang in some film several years ago too?

I enjoyed that comedy

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Did he play a policeman who went undercover in a soccer hooligan gang in some film several years ago too?

Yes.. I. D. Went undercover then went native.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Straight out of the Richard Hillman school of nuanced acting :eek::eek:...I think he’s awful in this too,seen him in other things before too,definitely his worst effort here

Manpret definitely wants to get back with Charles. Can’t blame her, it’s a no brainer, Rishy or Charles?

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Manpret definitely wants to get back with Charles. Can’t blame her, it’s a no brainer, Rishy or Charles?

But Charles comes with Ethan

Advertisement