Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    But Charles comes with Ethan

Yes that’s true, not sure what u could do to get rid of Ethan... set him up with Luke?...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

fin12 wrote: »
    Yes that’s true, not sure what u could do to get rid of Ethan... set him up with Luke?...

I really dont get his character, hes a cnut, hangs around the cafe, on his phone (to who..?) constantly and has made no real contact with anyone in the village...i cant even see a storyline in the future where he'll change.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Eric Pollard walks into the shop and takes his mask off to talk...

Gabby.."...I'm pregnant.."
    Laurel.." ..I need a drink..."

Pregnant? He's barely pulled out of her :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Has David a being at a bottle of just for men?

Pregnant? He's barely pulled out of her :rolleyes:

I think that’s the problem, he didn’t pull out lol...

• Registered Users Posts: 86,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought Gabby only slept with Jamie last week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Must have been 2 weeks maybe now at this stage? And the smirk from Kim to Gabby when she said to Jamie in keeping the baby, bad bad Kim manipulating as usual, can see Gabby getting burnt eventually

I think that’s the problem, he didn’t pull out lol...

How did she get preggers from 2m.:confused:.........OOPS..i dont want to know..:p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,471 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Mod: reminder to all about the charter: rollback on the crudity about characters' appearance, orientation or gender. Some recent remarks are too keen and eager to demean the female cast IMO. Think about the language used please.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=246017#post86855123

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

What....

rapul wrote: »
    Must have been 2 weeks maybe now at this stage? And the smirk from Kim to Gabby when she said to Jamie in keeping the baby, bad bad Kim manipulating as usual, can see Gabby getting burnt eventually

I don’t get that, why would Kim want gabby to keep the baby? Wouldn’t she see it as another person in the future looking for their pound of flesh...

rapul wrote: »
    What....

Me too, I logged in too late..

I don’t get that, why would Kim want gabby to keep the baby? Wouldn’t she see it as another person in the future looking for their pound of flesh...

Kim has no control with Andrea and Milly probably thinks she can with Gabby and this baby, might even offer to buy the baby second chance at motherhood

Kim has no control with Andrea and Milly probably thinks she can with Gabby and this baby, might even offer to buy the baby second chance at motherhood

Kim’s 50 odd , can’t see her being interested raising a baby at that age. I say it’s more to get at Jamie than anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Can Nate not sit and hold Tracy's hand or whatever. He doesn't have to be at the business end.... Wuss!
    Faith is back next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,058 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Gabby is 18, and today Laurel said Jamie was 5 years older, WTF .. that makes him 23, with a daughter of aged 6, and a ex wife of 31.
    So Jamie had a kid at 16 wit a 25 year old woman.

Yea that's makes no sense. That is Jacob/ Mya 2.0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Gabby is 18, and today Laurel said Jamie was 5 years older, WTF .. that makes him 23, with a daughter of aged 6, and a ex wife of 31.

Gabby said tonight she is 19, when Laurel was saying she was responsible for her. Still very young, to be pregnant and on her own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

He is 24, he was 17 when she was conceived and 18 when she was born.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Can Nate not sit and hold Tracy's hand or whatever. He doesn't have to be at the business end.... Wuss!
    Faith is back next week.

As a farmer Nate is bound to have seen animal blood gore and guts before

Exactly would have seen plenty animals been born.

Exactly would have seen plenty animals been born.

and while some don't like it being said comparing other mammals to humans, the process is the same...

Isnt he only a recent farmer tho....No-one ever watch Doc Martin........:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

And he managed to qualify as a vet in the meantime.

Nate is doing terrible acting pretending to be afraid of blood.

Jaws...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

What kind of farm does Nate own, crops or livestock?
    For a busy farmer with no farm-hands he seems to spend a lot of time arsing around the village.

I don't think his farm has ever been shown before either, does it have a farmhouse he moved into when he took it over?

anyone hear a rumour about a possible affair between Cain and Tracey? If it does happen, Tracey’s bf can’t say much

• Advertisement

Is Emmerdale Haulage gone with Jimmy in the cafe?

Advertisement