Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭ManOfMystery

RobertKK wrote: »
    Nate is doing terrible acting

Fixed that for you, he's been awful since he joined the cast. One expression, one tone of voice, all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

An hour of Emmerdale tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I've no interest with that story with Jimmy and Nicola and Nicola's voice goes right through me.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,449 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where is Elliot?
    Priya and Ellis get close

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Why do they keep saying ‘lawyers’ surely they mean ‘solicitors’?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Why do they keep saying ‘lawyers’ surely they mean ‘solicitors’?

Maybe to give it more global appeal... It's on ITV Universal... At least it used to be.

I don't get why Charity sold her share of the pub, the Dingles are all hypocrites, Chas wanted Al too, Cain has forgiven worse and even done worse, Chas went off with Cameron etc., :mad: princess Debbie has done bad, Ross is scarred for life over her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I don't get why Charity sold her share of the pub, the Dingles are all hypocrites, Chas wanted Al too, Cain has forgiven worse and even done worse, Chas went off with Cameron etc., :mad: princess Debbie has done bad, Ross is scarred for life over her

So fed up of all the hate for Charity, I can’t stand Chas, never have, but she’s really outdone herself this time. Sanctimonious b!tch.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Hope she starts her payback with Al....

As for those other pair Manfredmann and Rancid (that right.??) , possibly the worst actors in any soap i watch....just hop into bed with Charles ffs...either of them, i dont care....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Who did the decor in Home Farm? It is so ugly, dark and depressing. I think Kim was still in prison when the place was done up.

• Advertisement

Who did the decor in Home Farm? It is so ugly, dark and depressing. I think Kim was still in prison when the place was done up.

Laurels is worse....

Laurels is worse....
    Ojayzuz yeah i forgot about her place. It looks like her walls were done by a four year old with a permanent marker.

Why happened to the men's club in the pirate ship, did it stop when Ashley died, Rishi could talk to them maybe Rodney

Why happened to the men's club in the pirate ship, did it stop when Ashley died, Rishi could talk to them maybe Rodney
    Where is the ship? There are outdoor scenes all the time but you never see it anymore. Did it blow down in the storm or something :confused:

Where is the ship? There are outdoor scenes all the time but you never see it anymore. Did it blow down in the storm or something :confused:
    Probably see it next time Carl goes missing...

Anyone notice Jimmy getting very shouty lately....

Holy sh1t .Arthur's nearly taller than Jai......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

The carry on of yer wan having the baby is beyond ridiculous....the child will be more mature than the mother when it’s born....

Was Laurel renting it out for air b&b but then did Arthur burn it down? :confused:

That child popped out relatively quick. She wasnt shot into her as fast

Was Laurel renting it out for air b&b but then did Arthur burn it down? :confused:
      I don't remeber that part but I remember Arthur and Damien from The Omen starting a big fire with lighter fluid and the barbeque. Was that what set it on fire?

• Advertisement
    • Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I don't remeber that part but I remember Arthur and Damien from The Omen starting a big fire with lighter fluid and the barbeque. Was that what set it on fire?

No. That was at Jais house not Laurels

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Probably see it next time Carl goes missing...

Anyone notice Jimmy getting very shouty lately....

Yep. Shouts on every scene.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

That child popped out relatively quick. She wasnt shot into her as fast

Very clean, Nate could have held Tracy's hand at least

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

jojofizzio wrote: »
      The carry on of yer wan having the baby is beyond ridiculous....the child will be more mature than the mother when it’s born....

Since she’s discovered she was pregnant, she going around the place like she’s the first pregnant woman ever and like everyone who lives in the village should give a f*ck.

Nate shouldn''t have been at the birth. Since covid the father isn't allowed in anymore.

fin12 wrote: »
      Since she’s discovered she was pregnant, she going around the place like she’s the first pregnant woman ever and like everyone who lives in the village should give a f*ck.

I found it funny that she has a massive baby bump but she was still very light on her loafers all the time. Try to act like you are carrying the extra weight like :rolleyes:

Very clean, Nate could have held Tracy's hand at least

Yeah, deffo not "Call the midwife" birth scene......looked like it was lifted out of a pram...not sayin that Tracy has a.......well ya know...!!!

Loved the look on Cain's face when he turned around to Moira in the kitchen..thinking " ..is that what she meant by "something special" under her coat..her Christmas blouse.."....:p

Dingle court, what a farce, Cain blaming Nate but Moira voted for Faith too, Chas hypocrite with Charity but not Faith :mad:

Just what the village needs- another devious Dingle :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Hope she's back for a while...hate to say it, but it needs more old people in it....better actors imo..:o

Advertisement