Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Some amount of work done on her face

• Registered Users Posts: 86,449 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hope she's back for a while...hate to say it, but it needs more old people in it....better actors imo..:o

I liked Faith with Eric so can Brenda go bye bye

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I hate Faye, her voice is really irritating. It’s like nails on a blackboard to me when she speaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Does Rhona even know Marlon owns half the pub...:confused:

Mack and Faith...keeping it in the family..:p

Why did faith leave in the first place? because she kept Nate from Cain?

• Advertisement

Why did faith leave in the first place? because she kept Nate from Cain?

Yes Cain told her to go, she wanted Nate away from racist Shadrach

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes Cain told her to go, she wanted Nate away from racist Shadrach
    Shadrach was a drunk but I don't remember him ever being racist :confused:

Shadrach was a drunk but I don't remember him ever being racist :confused:

Faith said he was with Kara and would have been to Nate, I also don't remember him being racist when living with Zak and the family, was he around when Aaron came out as gay?

Faith said he was with Kara and would have been to Nate, I also don't remember him being racist when living with Zak and the family, was he around when Aaron came out as gay?
    I think he died just befor Aaron came out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Remember him making eyes at Paul? when he use to do his drag act

• Advertisement

Frankie nice name after Frank the innocent robber firestarter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Frankie nice name after Frank the innocent robber firestarter

Robber yes but firestarter wasn't that Amy and her mums fault trying to destroy cctv or something , Frank was just robbing the wrong place at the wrong time

rapul wrote: »
    Robber yes but firestarter wasn't that Amy and her mums fault trying to destroy cctv or something , Frank was just robbing the wrong place at the wrong time

Kerry and Amy robbed the sweet factory as well as starting the fire, I think as Frank worked there he was there at the wrong time as he forgot Megan's ring

Kerry and Amy robbed the sweet factory as well as starting the fire, I think as Frank worked there he was there at the wrong time as he forgot Megan's ring

Ah yes!

Vanessa could at least come see her new niece

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Vanessa could at least come see her new niece

When did the actress have her baby? I wonder when her maternity leave is up.

Curlysue76 wrote: »

I assume she can come and go when she likes as with a show producer :rolleyes: I wouldn't mind the character leaving or dying

Curlysue76 wrote: »

She'll return cancer free and no-one will ever mention it....like Nicolas strokey arm and cripple Dan......:rolleyes:

Kara not coming to see her grand daughter

If ever there was a time for depressing storylines in a soap..its not now...jesus ..:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

If ever there was a time for depressing storylines in a soap..its not now...jesus ..:rolleyes:

What’s the depressing story?

What’s Tracey trying to be superwoman , she’ll have an absolute meltdown now soon, I see a postnatal depression story coming perhaps...

fin12 wrote: »
    What’s Tracey trying to be superwoman , she’ll have an absolute meltdown now soon, I see a postnatal depression story coming perhaps...
    Copying Gemma in Corro from about a year ago. Horrible storyline, kept showing scenes of her killing her babies- before the watershed too :eek:

Lucky boy!

Charity is getting away with murder lately. That is the second person she has bashed over the head with a blunt object- remember the van driver she clattered with a massive spanner. She was lucky not to kill him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Charity is getting away with murder lately. That is the second person she has bashed over the head with a blunt object- remember the van driver she clattered with a massive spanner. She was lucky not to kill him.

It’s getting tiresome at this stage!

I think MacKenzie is missing his mum or she is alive so he is guilty lying to Moira

fin12 wrote: »
    What’s the depressing story?

Basically every storyline....i'd kill for some Marlon and Paddy shenanigans at the moment...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I think MacKenzie is missing his mum or she is alive so he is guilty lying to Moira

I think she's alive. He might have only told Moira she was dead to punish her. It'll all come out in the wash as Faith said.

• Advertisement

Basically every storyline....i'd kill for some Marlon and Paddy shenanigans at the moment...
    The Dingles used to be great for a bit of comic relief- the time the whole clan moved into Home Farm with the Tates, or their zany get rich quick schemes for eg.
    Now the whole family are bogged down with heavy storylines :(

Advertisement