Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,449 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Billy and Priya would wind Al up more

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I just realised that Joanna page(Stacey from Gavin and Stacey) is married to James Thornton.(The guy who played John Barton/Moira's first husband).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Has Gabby got the teeth scaffolding in again....:confused:

Mack to Faith.."my life has nothing to do with you"....cant believe she didnt come back with ",,it does when you kidnap my son.."

Reckon she'll keep that in her pocket for later...

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I think she's alive. He might have only told Moira she was dead to punish her. It'll all come out in the wash as Faith said.

Did Moira say the father was dead, maybe Mack put mama in a care home

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Half the village pawing over your one's newborn baby and lifting it out of the pram with no masks on.
    Hello Scriptwriters! Is anyone home?
    DevotedBlissfulFrillneckedlizard-size_restricted.gif

There is a fecking pandemic on at the minute :mad:

• Advertisement

So Priya really likes Ellis now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Why would any woman goes near Jamie, he’s got a really nasty streak when he doesn’t get his own way and treats women like absolute sh*t.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Priya really likes Ellis now

Must have been his 2 metre " ahem"...........:P

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

I don't know why Ellis is feeling guilty. His old man would get up on the crack of Dawn... Literally. Priya should have a smirk on her face. If I was Ellis I'd be far from guilty... It'd take a Harley Street surgeon to get the smile off my face.

I don't know why Ellis is feeling guilty. His old man would get up on the crack of Dawn... Literally. Priya should have a smirk on her face. If I was Ellis I'd be far from guilty... It'd take a Harley Street surgeon to get the smile off my face.

...or the words "i'm pregnant...":D

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Why would any woman goes near Jamie, he’s got a really nasty streak when he doesn’t get his own way and treats women like absolute sh*t.

Plus the personality of a plank

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Plus the personality of a plank

Just watching him now....he’s some ape...

Why is MacKenzie so interested in Gabby/Jamie and Dawn

Why does Kim want her son to have a baby from a one night stand? Bit strange. It’s nothing to do with her, she should mind her own business.

It’s not unreasonable for someone to not want to have a baby after a one night stand , he’s just going about it the wrong way , very badly.

Why does Kim want her son to have a baby from a one night stand? Bit strange. It’s nothing to do with her, she should mind her own business.

It’s not unreasonable for someone to not want to have a baby after a one night stand , he’s just going about it the wrong way , very badly.

Kim sees a second chance with Gabby's kid as she has no control with Andrea and Milly plus does not like Dawn, she can control Gabby

Kim sees a second chance with Gabby's kid as she has no control with Andrea and Milly plus does not like Dawn, she can control Gabby

Why doesn’t she just go away n have her own baby then, adopt one or get a surrogate, like her son has to g9 through having a kid he doesn’t ant cause she want a grandkid....

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Why doesn’t she just go away n have her own baby then, adopt one or get a surrogate, like her son has to g9 through having a kid he doesn’t ant cause she want a grandkid....

I think she wants it to be Tate blood!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

I'm sure Laurel & Jay raising Gabby's baby together will all work out smoothly with no major hiccups along the way.....

optogirl wrote: »
    I'm sure Laurel & Jay raising Gabby's baby together will all work out smoothly with no major hiccups along the way.....

So we are to assume Jai is ok with this, .:confused:

optogirl wrote: »

Laurel could at least ask Jai, Kim will offer money to Gabby I think
    Vinny gets badly beaten by Paul as he discovers his kidnap plot

• Advertisement

Ah sh1t....how many of thought Gabby got the wrong orange juice....:mad:

So today is the big dig....wonder will they find something that shouldnt be there....like a watch or something.....or Pearl...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Ah sh1t....how many of thought Gabby got the wrong orange juice....:mad:

So today is the big dig....wonder will they find something that shouldnt be there....like a watch or something.....or Pearl...:p

I think it would have been too much to have Gabby take the wrong juice. It's a bad enough story Kim doing that and jeopardising a young boy going back to his mum. It's a disgusting thing for one mother to do to another. Happy Mother's day to Kim, I think not. :mad:

Exactly...she might have ended up back in prison....
    But instead Will is going to exact revenge on Kim...what..?..he's going to mow down all her daffodils...:rolleyes:

Manpret is a joke, either break up with your husband or leave Charles alone, demanded he leaves the village, who does she think she is?

Manpret is a joke, either break up with your husband or leave Charles alone, demanded he leaves the village, who does she think she is?

I don't get the whole Manpreet Charles storyline, why not look him up after her divorce if he is her true love, she is more a stalker now

Will Will make it to the cop shop before Monday.....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Will Will make it to the cop shop before Monday.....:rolleyes:

She’s going to have a big scutter outside the Cop shop, and that’s it!

She’s going to have a big scutter outside the Cop shop, and that’s it!

Wouldnt be surprised if she sees Malone coming out of the station....:eek::P

Funny seeing her in the graveyard and looking at the past characters on the headstones..remember Dawn,Bobs daughter.....another Dawn, and Bob's son Jamie (not dead afaik)....same names coming up again..

Jesus...i was hoping Will buried Harriot..what a whinger...who knew there was a basement...:eek:
    So Moira's mother isnt dead....that should be some kick-off....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Jesus...i was hoping Will buried Harriot..what a whinger...who knew there was a basement...:eek:
    So Moira's mother isnt dead....that should be some kick-off....

My thoughts last night! These houses have basements! A whole new world has opened up for things to go wrong in them!

Advertisement