Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Graigmanliam

They have totally ruined Finn's character, if I was the actor playing that character I would strangle the writers

• Registered Users Posts: 86,545 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lol'd at Cain pushing Faith in the wheelchair and she telling him go back to steak Moira over Charity

I enjoyed Laurel and Bernice toilet scene and good to see Laurel struggling with alcohol still

They have totally ruined Finn's character, if I was the actor playing that character I would strangle the writers

The storyline itself is beyond ridiculous. Shameful from the writers.

How did Emma know where Kasim lives

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How did Emma know where Kasim lives

Pete and Ross have GPS trackers and noticed that Finn was always at one house on one street

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Kasim is an awful actor. Please just get him out of the show. Pointless storyline - his only purpose was to turn Finn into his mother. Boring cringefest.

I bet Kasim wishes he was still in a coma :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Finn is turning into a right freak, that was funny when Kasim turned up at his house and all three were there, he must have been like WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,568 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Ross is really funny tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,922 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Between Finn and Emma , I don't know which of them is worse at this stage , well obviously Emma but still !

And speaking of Emma , I hope when Laurel is sorting through all Ashley's stuff , to bring to him in the home or whatever , that she comes across the cam-corder and watches to see what is on it :)

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Between Finn and Emma , I don't know which of them is worse at this stage , well obviously Emma but still !

And speaking of Emma , I hope when Laurel is sorting through all Ashley's stuff , to bring to him in the home or whatever , that she comes across the cam-corder and watches to see what is on it :)

You seem like you know Emmerdale and I missed a bit of it last year.
    Finn and kasim were going out for a bit. Did they they break up because Finn was upsessed with Kasim or did they break up because kasim couldn't admit his sexuality to his family?

I thought the whole point of Kasim was that maybe he saw Emma push James off the bridge instead it was to turn Finn into a loon

I wouldn't put it past Emma to kill Kasim

You seem like you know Emmerdale and I missed a bit of it last year.
    Finn and kasim were going out for a bit. Did they they break up because Finn was upsessed with Kasim or did they break up because kasim couldn't admit his sexuality to his family?

Lordie , there's posters who know more than I do to be honest !
    Finn practically scared Kasim off , he bought tickets to Australia , to do a "Kylie tour" or something , he was just very full on with Kasim .
    Although I think Kasim not wanting to be open about his sexuality with his father , didn't help either .

Hope that helps , and if I'm completely wrong , am sure someone else will give you correct info :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lordie , there's posters who know more than I do to be honest !
    Finn practically scared Kasim off , he bought tickets to Australia , to do a "Kylie tour" or something , he was just very full on with Kasim .
    Although I think Kasim not wanting to be open about his sexuality with his father , didn't help either .

Hope that helps , and if I'm completely wrong , am sure someone else will give you correct info :D

That's what I thought happend to!

That's what I thought happend to!

Well , we're either both right or we both got it very wrong ha :pac:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/emmerdale-fans-want-emma-barton-9826352

I agree it's time to get rid of Emma Barton, absolutely horrible character and there is no way you would get away with the amount of sh1t she's done. She an absolute danger to the whole community. I hate her so much.

fin12 wrote: »

They turned him into such a whingy drama queen its no harm

They turned him into such a whingy drama queen its no harm

Ya they have but I like him and Rob together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Ya they have but I like him and Rob together.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Robert would be 10 x the character without this set up with Waaaaaaahhhron. Also, the fact that Chas has forgiven him for all the murder attempts and the actual "murder" and cover up of Katie is f'in annoying.

• Advertisement

Has the actress who plays Faith had work done on her face?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Most definitely... I think when she smiles her knickers slip down a bit.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/15/emmerdale-spoilers-no-danny-miller-isnt-leaving-his-role-as-aaron-dingle-6449888/
    While a prison sentence often means a character going off screen, taking a break or leaving for good, Aaron’s journey behind bars will be followed on screen

Faith is a good addition to the dingle Clan I think , she just stood back and watched Kerry rise to the bait and hang herself out to dry with the social Worker !

About time Marlon and Carly lived in the one house , they work well together too :)

Emma and Finn , shoot the pair of them now please someone . They are really annoying at this point , imo , something needs to be done with them :( Like feed them to Lisas' pigs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

She looks like a much older version of Jane from Fair City.

Can someone please help, what is the name of the song playing in the background near the end of tonight's episode when Aaron and Robert step out into the pub to make towards Harriett. It's like a country song. It's like something Hey love can't you hear me calling.... hey love things keep falling....

Hey guys it's ok I found out, it's called The Love We Stole by Bear's Den.

Can someone please help, what is the name of the song playing in the background near the end of tonight's episode when Aaron and Robert step out into the pub to make towards Harriett. It's like a country song. It's like something Hey love can't you hear me calling.... hey love things keep falling....

Think it was
    "Hey Aaronn, can't you remember that you are marrying the man who tried to kill the father figure in your life"

or maybe it was

" Hey Chas, your hypocricy in forgiving Robert who killed your best friend is absurd"

Both quiet catchy songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,102 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Who was standing behind bar with Liv when they were about to get married. It was a girl, same age as Liv?
    I have no idea

Hey guys here's the song if anyone else like it. I think it's a lovely song.

• Advertisement

Who was standing behind bar with Liv when they were about to get married. It was a girl, same age as Liv?
    I have no idea

Katy's ghost.

Sorry, I am going to blab on about this for a while so I urge you to block me!! :D

Advertisement