Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,448 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jesus...i was hoping Will buried Harriot..what a whinger...who knew there was a basement...:eek:
    So Moira's mother isnt dead....that should be some kick-off....

Is that basement in Harriet's own gaff (Edna's house), that I'll scare Lucas hearing her whaling

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Big Vern wrote: »
    My thoughts last night! These houses have basements! A whole new world has opened up for things to go wrong in them!

Surely they could have buried Malone in the basement then....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Surely they could have buried Malone in the basement then....:rolleyes:

Exactly! :D

So are we to assume ALL the houses on that block have a basement...:confused:

• Advertisement

So has Will locked Harriet with a bolt in the cellar, has she a toilet food and water?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So has Will locked Harriet with a bolt in the cellar, has she a toilet food and water?

Hopefully not!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

These times are for UTV/ITV.
    161706962_10161462134848849_7834917513973123138_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=xMNkfDsJcj8AX8ZRUJe&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=ab4f87ef14c542eb4e7ffc655fab067e&oe=6077C042

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

That was great stuff there from Eric, I thought. It was obviously very heartfelt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Am I missing something? Was there any real reason keeping Moira from visiting her mother in the past 30 odd years. She says she thought she’d get another chance to see her, but no one can assume you’ll get ‘another chance’. I know she left on bad terms but she if it meant that much to her she could have made some effort to forgive her mum and go see her, surely she knew she was getting older and having already lost a daughter and a husband she knew life has no guarantees.

• Advertisement

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Am I missing something? Was there any real reason keeping Moira from visiting her mother in the past 30 odd years. She says she thought she’d get another chance to see her, but no one can assume you’ll get ‘another chance’. I know she left on bad terms but she if it meant that much to her she could have made some effort to forgive her mum and go see her, surely she knew she was getting older and having already lost a daughter and a husband she knew life has no guarantees.

She visits granny Barton plenty despite what she did to John and James

Mack will be forgiven and end up rolling in the hay with Dawn or Aaron

It seemed that way...but still gave her a key...:confused:
    When he comes down the stairs i scream.."turn on the fcuking lights Will..the switch is right there.."
    Is this going to go on for 40 days and 40 nights......:p
    It all seems a bit "make it up as you go" with Mac..from when he arrived he went around upsetting people ..now hes all teary and remorseful....dont get his character..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭ManOfMystery

It all seems a bit "make it up as you go" with Mac..from when he arrived he went around upsetting people ..now hes all teary and remorseful....dont get his character..

Hopefully he'll get back to his Uni courses soon :P

Eric got the vaccine part I

Hopefully he'll get back to his Uni courses soon :P

Whats he studying Psychology and grief councelling.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Pistachio19

That was frustrating - why the hell didn't vinnie run.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Sandor Clegane

That was frustrating - why the hell didn't vinnie run.

I'm starting to lose sympathy with him at this stage, how many times is it now?

He knows how bad the guy is but he constantly puts himself in these situations with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Pistachio19

Any chance he'll tell them it was Paul if he survives? Doubtful.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

A few holes in that nonsense.

Where in the village is that scrapyard or whatever it is? Presumably your man called an ambulance and it must have had to go through the village, all sirens blazing presumably. Did no one notice it?

No police around?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,517 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

dixiedan wrote: »

Where in the village is that scrapyard or whatever it is? Presumably your man called an ambulance and it must have had to go through the village, all sirens blazing presumably. Did no one notice it?

No police around?

And the wallet ...

• Advertisement

dixiedan wrote: »

No police around?

It is near Hop as it was near the Sharma sweet factory, does it have any CCTV, surely Mandy or Liv would have the called the police as Paul obviously did not

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Sorry but surely the hospital are going to tell Mandy where the ambulance picked him up.

It is hear Hop as it was near the Sharma sweet factory, does it have any CCTV, surely Mandy or Liv would have the called the police as Paul obviously did not

Theres cctv in the scrap yard...Liv will sort it out..or be next in line for a kicking...

Apparently Paul threatens Liv so Vinny breaks up with her and again stays silent

Apparently Paul threatens Liv so Vinny breaks up with her and again stays silent

(Rolls eyes)

Vinny I like you I really do but come on mate speak up

So Mac is staying...honestly dont know where that is going...:confused:
    Theres nearly too many characters in the village thesedays...

So Mac is staying...honestly dont know where that is going...:confused:
    Theres nearly too many characters in the village thesedays...

There is speculation that Mack is Aaron's new love

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

There is speculation that Mack is Aaron's new love

The two of them can whinge in tandem so!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Why does Vinny just stand there and take the beatings all the time? Like he doesn’t even attempt to defend himself or land a punch himself..... he’s at least 20 odd years younger than his father... very strange.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Why does Vinny just stand there and take the beatings all the time? Like he doesn’t even attempt to defend himself or land a punch himself..... he’s at least 20 odd years younger than his father... very strange.

Or run damn fast away

Was Bear asking Paul about horse tips in front of Mandy and Vinny in the pub beer garden the other night?

Advertisement