Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

fin12 wrote: »
    Why does Vinny just stand there and take the beatings all the time? Like he doesn’t even attempt to defend himself or land a punch himself..... he’s at least 20 odd years younger than his father... very strange.

He'just a soft young lad..never had to raise his voice when Mandy was around...

Macarron..I'm bored already....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Why does Vinny just stand there and take the beatings all the time? Like he doesn’t even attempt to defend himself or land a punch himself..... he’s at least 20 odd years younger than his father... very strange.

The plotholes continue....all of a sudden wide awake and able to move yet inexplicably mute in front of the girlfriend.....until he’s left alone with the father no doubt :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It'll probably be the Christmas speciat at this rate.....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    There is speculation that Mack is Aaron's new love

Everyone in Emmerdale must be bisexual!

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Annasopra wrote: »
    Everyone in Emmerdale must be bisexual!

Ahhh....remember when Zoe was "the only gay in the village"....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,448 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The writers should have made Vinny really Mandy and Paddy's son

The writers should have made Vinny really Mandy and Paddy's son

Jesus...ya mean something like this...........:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

WARNING...YOU MAY BE AFFECTED BY THIS IMAGE......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Sorry if Mandy doesn’t put Paul in hospital after she find out it was him beating Vinny up all along, then all her talk was bullsh*t. I’m really looking forward to Paul getting the crap beaten out of him, don’t let us down MANDY....

Sorry if Mandy doesn’t put Paul in hospital after she find out it was him beating Vinny up all along, then all her talk was bullsh*t. I’m really looking forward to Paul getting the crap beaten out of him, don’t let us down MANDY....

Sam and Lydia will help her :p

Aaron and Liv go looking for Connor

Doubt if Paul will get a hiding...probably leg it.....cant have too many kickings at that time of the evening...:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Some pair of imbeciles that Mandy and the vicious Son-beater

Will Aaron ever see the cctv in the yard.....probably only when something happens to Liv....Pauls eyes looking even smaller these days...leering at Vinny
    Will and Kim....he looked like he'd just got a tooth out...

Mack is so after Aaron

Unbelievable...dont they know thats the most patrolled laneway in Yorkshire....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Paul is such a dose. The actor is a Londoner too and he lays on the Yorkshire accent far too thick at times. It is getting positively archaic: saying things like 'eeeh ah cud just do we a nice bacon butty mesen' the dialect seems to be getting more ott each week.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Ay up, ere come Matt and Dolly downt Road wi pram.

What is Gabby going to do to Andrea?

Kill her?

Rob her lipstick......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Kill her?
    Although Andrea is probably the most expendable character in the show I don't think it would make sense for Gabby to kill her but Gabby is fairly thick so she might. If Andrea dies then Jamie gets sole custody of Millie. This would mean that Kim won't need the spare that Gabby is carrying.

I did lol at Aaron Sam and MacKenzie, will Lydia welcome big John to bed :p

I'm finding happy clappy Mac irritating...prefer when he was being a boll1x...
    Thought Vinny was going to get another slap off Paul over his speech...

Although Andrea is probably the most expendable character in the show I don't think it would make sense for Gabby to kill her but Gabby is fairly thick so she might. If Andrea dies then Jamie gets sole custody of Millie. This would mean that Kim won't need the spare that Gabby is carrying.

I just find the whole thing bizarre.... she is already giving out about Andrea trying to get money out of here and then actively encouraging another woman to have a grandkid who is eligible for more money... just don’t get it.

I'm finding happy clappy Mac irritating...prefer when he was being a boll1x...
    Thought Vinny was going to get another slap off Paul over his speech...

Ya he’s actually controlling every aspect of Vinny life now.... it’s pretty bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,542 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The guy who plays Jacob has a new image!
    0_Joe-Warren-Plant-new-look.jpg

The guy who plays Jacob has a new image!
    0_Joe-Warren-Plant-new-look.jpg

Bieber Jedward :p

Emmerdale must be the kidnap capital of the UK!
    Seems like every month someone is tied up or locked in a building or van or boot of a car :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 36,057 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

200w.gifHe thinks he has won again.
    9b6fe1f2601521fa2e8a3016015ef14d195daed9.gifv

But Liv is planning his demise .

• Advertisement

I was glad Liv caught up with Connor...thought Paul was going to get away with it again...if he touches Liv i'll go over and sort him out meself...:mad:

Advertisement