Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,448 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Paul get a credit card in Lydia's name, when will that come out

It's a cop out if Paul dies this week, I want him to suffer and be punished even in prison

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

It's a cop out if Paul dies this week, I want him to suffer and be punished even in prison

Yeah..it'd be better if he went to stir, then he could come back at some stage..we'll miss him...:P

• Registered Users Posts: 29,517 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

A bit like Geoff in coronation street

Yeah..it'd be better if he went to stir, then he could come back at some stage..we'll miss him...:P

Theres a few others i'd kill off before Paul....Paddy for one....

With all thats going on with Paul...how come Cain was never involved...have they even met...:confused:

Theres a few others i'd kill off before Paul....Paddy for one....

With all thats going on with Paul...how come Cain was never involved...have they even met...:confused:

Unless it's princess Debbie, does Cain ever help the other Dingles, his family

• Advertisement

Is the barn for the wedding, the Dingle barn, will Zak be back to give her away?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Is the barn for the wedding, the Dingle barn, will Zak be back to give her away?
    What is the story with Zak? He has been coming back to the show for a brief period and then vanishes for ages, it's like that for years now. Is the actor in bad health or something?

What is the story with Zak? He has been coming back to the show for a brief period and then vanishes for ages, it's like that for years now. Is the actor in bad health or something?

I think the actor had heart surgery, so Zak off in Scotland again

That was a nice scene with Sam and Mandy and equally good with Aaron and Vinny

I hope Liv survives

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I think the actor had heart surgery, so Zak off in Scotland again

That was a nice scene with Sam and Mandy and equally good with Aaron and Vinny

I hope Liv survives

Liv had better survive, good character and great young actor, one of my favourites on it at the moment.

Emmerdale must be the kidnap capital of the UK!
    Seems like every month someone is tied up or locked in a building or van or boot of a car :eek:
    Another abduction tonight! In the name of God, that's two in one week :rolleyes:
    Plus Mac the dumdum locked her in the van without taking her phone off her first. Just call the police like.

• Advertisement

Why the heck did Aaron go to talk to Vinnie and send Liv on her own to stall and confront Paul- who they know is violent :confused:
    Surely it would have made more sense to do it the other way round.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Why the heck did Aaron go to talk to Vinnie and send Liv on her own to stall and confront Paul- who they know is violent :confused:

I think the plan is that Aaron being through being abused by his own father would encourage Vinny to come clean and confide in Aaron about the physical abuse his receiving from his dad. I think they think he won’t admit it to Liv.

fin12 wrote: »
    I think the plan is that Aaron being through being abused by his own father would encourage Vinny to come clean and confide in Aaron about the physical abuse his receiving from his dad. I think they think he won’t admit it to Liv.
    Oh right. But it still makes no sense sending Liv anywhere near Paul on her own. Where is that useless lump Cain when you need him? He could have kept Paul busy.

I'm annoyed at how much of a moody twerp Cain is to Moira since they got back together as well. She is probably wondering why she ever bothered now.

Is Cain and Paddy going to the wedding, them or Sam could have gone

I understand Aaron going to speak to Vinny as he was also a victim

Is Cain and Paddy going to the wedding, them or Sam could have gone

I understand Aaron going to speak to Vinny as he was also a victim
    They could have told Sam or Cain or Chas to drag Paul into the pub for a drink and don't take no for an answer and keep him there.

I hope they have a Dingle court for Paul when he gets found out :D

Notice that Liv was standing with her back to the stairs while she is antagonising Paul- I can see where this is going :eek:

The barn is done up lovely for the do. After going to all that effort you think they would have swept the filthy floor too :rolleyes:

The family should let Charity back in, she would sort out Paul

Not sure about now, but Steve Halliwell has had his problems with the booze in the past. He's a little older now too so it might suit him to dip in and out of the show

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Not sure about now, but Steve Halliwell has had his problems with the booze in the past. He's a little older now too so it might suit him to dip in and out of the show

Suffered with the “Thirst”

The family should let Charity back in, she would sort out Paul
    I think Charity is the same as Cain, they talk about the sanctity of Family and Dingle's sticking together when it suits them but they are very selfish when it comes to the crunch. Members of the 'why should I do owt for you?' brigade.
    Charity was willing to let Marlon rot in prison and was even willing to let her own son get banged up so she wouldn't.

Vans have door handles on the inside too Nico.....:rolleyes:

Wedding tonight...better be good....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Vans have door handles on the inside too Nico.....:rolleyes:

Wedding tonight...better be good....

A straight hour too and
    someone carks it... Please let it be Paul.

A straight hour too and
    someone carks it... Please let it be Paul.
    Will Liv be at the wedding, or will she mysteriously disappear beforehand?

Turned on the telly this morning...pretty much saw exactly whats happening tonight...:rolleyes:

I hope Vinny tells Mandy before she marries Paul if he dies, I think it could be Jimmy dying

Turned on the telly this morning...pretty much saw exactly whats happening tonight...:rolleyes:
    That's one thing I hate about Gogglebox: when there is a new show that you want to see- then they start watching it and give away the whole plot and twists :mad:

I just turn over quick now after having a couple of shows ruined for me.

Who dies so?

I know Jimmy crashes into the wedding barn

Nah..i wont say...but its spectacular...think....The A team.....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

And Jimmy is a driver...

Mandy looks funny in the hospital.

• Advertisement

I do love a happy ending.

Advertisement