Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Who was standing behind bar with Liv when they were about to get married. It was a girl, same age as Liv?
    I have no idea

That was Noah

• Registered Users Posts: 86,545 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who is now Kyle's primary carer/guardian, Dingles or Kerry?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who is now Kyle's primary carer/guardian, Dingles or Kerry?
    Sorry but that made me smile. :)

What a good old Dingle whooley wedding complete with welly :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Are Aaron and Robert not legally married so? They just exchanged rings between each other's so I'm guessing there not actually married or what's the story?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

fin12 wrote: »
    Are Aaron and Robert not legally married so? They just exchanged rings between each other's so I'm guessing there not actually married or what's the story?

need to sign a piece of paper at registry office.

90 minutes of Dales drama tonight and poor Mr. Sugden Dingle in prison

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

90 minutes of Dales drama tonight and poor Mr. Sugden Dingle in prison

I gave up after the first 30...is the other 60 worth it?

I gave up after the first 30...is the other 60 worth it?

There was way too much crying Debbie even Sarah preferred to have Faith take her to Prague :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Episodes like tonight's ones just reminds how strong the young actors on Emmerdale are - the fact that they can hang stories off Sarah, Liv, Gabby, Arthur and Jacob and know that the actors can do as good a job as the adults would is great. They've also got Lachlan, April, Amelia, Samson, Noah and Elliot who are all very good as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Episodes like tonight's ones just reminds how strong the young actors on Emmerdale are - the fact that they can hang stories off Sarah, Liv, Gabby, Arthur and Jacob and know that the actors can do as good a job as the adults would is great. They've also got Lachlan, April, Amelia, Samson, Noah and Elliot who are all very good as well.

I agree. They have a great young cast. Probably the best in soap. The only week link with the younger cast is the kid who plays Kyle. The new actress who plays Sarah is great.

Dont forget Belle who started out in Emmerdale when she was around 6. Shes been brilliant too even though she has got some crap storylines recently

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Dont forget Belle who started out in Emmerdale when she was around 6. Shes been brilliant too even though she has got some crap storylines recently

Indeed. The only reason I didn't mention her was because I now consider her one of the adults, but naturally Eden Taylor Draper has cemented her name in the Hall of Famers for All-Time Best Child Actors in Soap.

I hope Faith is back soon, I'm enjoying the character and I do buy her as Cain and Chas mammy

I hope Faith is back soon, I'm enjoying the character and I do buy her as Cain and Chas mammy

Faith stays
    Liv goes
    HOPEFULLY

Faith stays
    Liv goes
    HOPEFULLY

Liv is great too but does her mother ever get in touch, can Robert as Aaron's husband be her legal guardian now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

The Ashley/Laurel storyline is really good. It goes between sad moments / funny moments so well.

The actor playing Ashley is brilliant in this role and so believable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

SAMTALK wrote: »
    The Ashley/Laurel storyline is really good. It goes between sad moments / funny moments so well.

The actor playing Ashley is brilliant in this role and so believable.

That side-plot of Laurel going to kiss Marlon really angered me. It was unnecessary and rather demeaning to what is a seriously good and deep plot. Do we really need this silly sh1t going on. The Ashley/woman in home relationship seems very real but that kiss is just another cheap Emmerdailey cheating side-plot.

I mean, now we are going to have unnecessary silly scenes with Sandy, Laurel and Marlon which means less of the excellent, and superbly acted scenes involving the main plot itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

That side-plot of Laurel going to kiss Marlon really angered me. It was unnecessary and rather demeaning to what is a seriously good and deep plot. Do we really need this silly sh1t going on. The Ashley/woman in home relationship seems very real but that kiss is just another cheap Emmerdailey cheating side-plot.

I mean, now we are going to have unnecessary silly scenes with Sandy, Laurel and Marlon which means less of the excellent, and superbly acted scenes involving the main plot itself.

Agree 100 %. It was done brilliantly up to that moment.
    From Ashley briefly recognising Laurel to suddenly going back to Maggie and Laurels jealously (even though she knows Ashley cant help it)

Then the stupid scene with Marlon who seemed to be besotted with girlfriend (cant think of name) and suddenly in a clinch with Laurel who was upset

Sex Tape by
    Rhona and Pierce and he uses it to blackmail Vens who as you know wants to break them up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,606 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

For an auld that can hardly walk,Sandy came in very quiet and covered 15-20 feet fairly promto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Sex Tape by
    Rhona and Pierce and he uses it to blackmail Vens who as you know wants to break them up

Who is Vens? ??? Vanessa? Never heard her called that!

Who is Vens? ??? Vanessa? Never heard her called that!

Yes, couldn't spell it.

Oh Jimmy I think Priya and Sharmas getting their sweet company back once Rakesh wakes up and remembers :P
    Aaron turns to drugs as he gets beat up in prison for being gay, some speculation rumours on line also that he gets gang raped

• Registered Users Posts: 21,922 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

^^^^^^ :(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 36,101 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Beating up for being gay, they hate gays so much that they take turns to have sex with him, just to show how much they hate gays/

No one looks up when Rackesh falls down, in a chair no less. Jimmy is standing there after walking out of house and no one even cares or wonders when he just walked out of the house.

Oh Jimmy I think Priya and Sharmas getting their sweet company back once Rakesh wakes up and remembers :P
    Aaron turns to drugs as he gets beat up in prison for being gay, some speculation rumours on line also that he gets gang raped

Don't think they would go that far and it's a little to predictable. He needs to get Cain to sort the other guy out..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Beating up for being gay, they hate gays so much that they take turns to have sex with him, just to show how much they hate gays/

No one looks up when Rackesh falls down, in a chair no less. Jimmy is standing there after walking out of house and no one even cares or wonders when he just walked out of the house.

yes that was a bit stupid. Maybe they didn't see him:rolleyes:

Anyway, I can't stand that Nicole wan, so I hope her whole "empire" collapses.

Poor gormless Jimmy ... just collateral damage :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

That whole Chrissie in Pollards B&B is beyond stupid. In the whole of the dales, the only place she can spend the night is a B&B where the owners wouldn't p!ss on her if she was on fire. And Pollard is so unfamiliar with his residence/business that he doesn't know which window belongs to which room. :confused:

Advertisement