Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

So Luke is Bi or gay, maybe he’ll come out during pride week?

It seems like anyone under 30 is something or other thesedays....or maybe just in small english villages...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,744 ✭✭✭✭banie01

It seems like anyone under 30 is something or other thesedays....or maybe just in small english villages...

No longer are villages the preserve of Solo Homos! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Anybody ever have a meeting with a solicitor in a pub, café or outdoor pursuits centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,541 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I’m hoping they don’t go down bringing back Robert for Aaron to cry over!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,447 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anybody ever have a meeting with a solicitor in a pub, café or outdoor pursuits centre?

Does Ethan have a home or office, he always is in the HOP cafe restaurant

Well I did not expect that from Luke about Lee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

I’m hoping they don’t go down bringing back Robert for Aaron to cry over!
    I was also thinking that this could be a way to bring him back and get rid of this beige guy whose name escapes me even though I've just watched the episode.

I was also thinking that this could be a way to bring him back and get rid of this beige guy whose name escapes me even though I've just watched the episode.

It’s Luke.( I think)
    I actually like Robert but I don’t think he works with Aaron.

Ben, Luke or MacKenzie?

Mac..nice guy..i dont think so ......a little wry smile when Eric left....
    Maybe hook up with Robert when he gets released...Arron will be pleased

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ben, Luke or MacKenzie?
    Luke. He knocked out his brother so Robert could argue that this was a contributing factor to his death and get his conviction overturned. Luke could then potentially face some charges.

• Advertisement

Luke. He knocked out his brother so Robert could argue that this was a contributing factor to his death and get his conviction overturned. Luke could then potentially face some charges.

Yeah...but being homophobic is a crime thesedays...probably just get a slap on his limp-wrist...........:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Is Robert coming back? I thought the actor quit because he was sick it.

Pollard and Mack now friends, hanging out joking

Is Robert coming back? I thought the actor quit because he was sick it.

Soap actors can sometimes quit and they can be desperate to come back when they know Hollywood isn't interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Suki123

Bernice came back and the actress said she never ever would as far as I recall. Maybe they come back as they are short of money or something.

Just like Marilyn from Home and Away- she was always leaving and returning. I think she was also in Emmerdale for a while.
    Maybe prison has been so stressful on Robert that he will come home with a new face.

Suki123 wrote: »
    Bernice came back and the actress said she never ever would as far as I recall. Maybe they come back as they are short of money or something.

never say never................only when theyre 6 feet under............

Online speculation that TomJoe is returning and is poisoning Kim

198794046_10157837908331560_8526227185229906508_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=ca434c&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=5UD2QTRTHD0AX_FiUbF&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub3-2.fna&tp=14&oh=6e0f24842c6b51e125a36d91a7c1cbab&oe=60E63210

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Suki123

This dog thing...at first I thought it was 'Grabby' but we now know it was Meena

• Advertisement

Was always going to be Meaner......didnt see her take the squeaky toy out of the car tho....:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Meaner closed the door?

So with Meena we have another nutty killer nurse like Emma

It seems like no couple in Emmerdale is ever allowed to be happy and stay together for more than a year or two :rolleyes:
    Gone are the days of characters who were happily married for decades in soaps.

Liv returns, lashes out, punching Vinny in the face

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

So with Meena we have another nutty killer nurse like Emma

She needs serious psychiatric help. She almost killed the dog just to split up Charles and Andrea

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Liv returns, lashes out, punching Vinny in the face
    Good. He is becoming a serious dose lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Wendy is really getting annoying. She almost always sounds like she is crying but there are never any tears.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,057 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Corrie has Alina and Tyrone, Emmerdale trying to top it with 18 year old Leanna and 34 year old ex jail bird Billy

Advertisement