Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Meena needs psychiatric help

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 30,541 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Jacob really does my head in!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,444 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It’s
    Leeana
    that gets killed!

Billy or Jacob blamed?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,541 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Billy or Jacob blamed?

I'm not sure if this is a spoiler now.

I have know idea.

I'm thinking that the watch will stop on the time
    she was killed.

Also, Could they go the route that Meena
    manages to dispose of the body and that she'll pretend to be her for a few months via social media, etc with her phone..(I'm guessing that's a tad wild tough.

The ring or bracelet will be evidence, they were focused on too much

Leanna promised to ring Liam twice a day or twice a week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Are we all back?

How long do we reckon this Meena story will drag on for? Who will find the ring!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭tinyjiney

• Registered Users Posts: 36,057 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Leanna is like

It's my party and I'll die if I want to, die if I want to, die if I want to

You would die too, if Meena happened to you .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Meena's constant fake smile is doing my head in. I thought David was going to give her the heave-ho.

oops, sent too soon. Meant to say BorneTobyWilde, you is very bold!

She moved in, so I'm sure he is giving her the Heave-Ho all night long.

How did Meena know where Liam was?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭prunudo

I'm not sure the characters name, but he was out cycling and met Liam at a crossroads, Liam told your man he was going to see his wife. Same guy told Meena what Liam had said and he was concerned about his behaviour but she never passed on the message and let the others contuine on searching. She then took it upon herself to go to the crematorium.

That was Bear, he told Meena in David's shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Could he be the next victim? All it would take for Meena to be exposed in knowing about Liam would be for Bear to hear that there was a big search for him.

I hope David is a victim and Jakey takes off to Portugal to Alicia

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Been watching Classic Emmerdale on ITV Hub the past few months (they've just started early 2000 there last week) and there's a handful of characters that I really wish were still knocking about these day, really miss them.

Seth and Betty ; obviously these two leaving was down to aging actors, but they were a great pair. Sam and Lydia are very much like a younger version of 'em these days, which is good, but it'd be nice to have a few more older characters knocking about again.

Chris Tate ; killing Chris off is probably the worst thing Emmerdale ever did, wasted a great character on an underwhelming whodunnit. If they had killed him off with a really heartbreaking storyline like Ashley's dementia, it'd be more forgivable. How great would it be if he had never been killed though (could've just left the show for a number of years if the actor wanted a break), but these days with Kim back you'd just love to see him arrive in on his wheelchair and let the epic feud recommence.

Terry ; if Chris was still alive and kicking having his right hand man still knocking about would be great, but again he just gets killed off for a handful of exciting episodes, and its such a shame.

Viv ; same as Terry, killed off for a handful of "OMG! they didn't just kill off Viv and Terry" episodes, and sure the character was always a bit stuck in the '80s even though she didn't arrive in Emmerdale until the '90s, but she'd be so good to have around at the moment as a Mum to Kathy and Heath, and grandmother to April. So few of the teenagers in the village have their mothers when you think about it, the above 3 plus Samson and Amelia (and Noah's ma is Charity so that hardly counts)

Jack Sugden ; like Seth and Betty this couldn't really be helped since the actor fell ill and later died, but its sad that the OG Emmerdale family now only has Victoria (abd Diane by marriage I guess) flying the flag for the Sugdens, and Jack was a great character.

Kelly Windsor ; perfect character to bring back any day now, since she has so many strong connections in the village. Elliot could have his biological mother back in Emmerdale (a soon to be teen with his mother in the village), April's aunt, Heath and Kathy's step-sister, she was Mandy's best mate, has a kid with Jimmy, so if Adele Silva is up for a return (which I believe she had hinted she was) the producers should be on that if they have any sense.

Getting bored with Dr. whatsisname insulting everyone. Odd.

• Advertisement

Jacob is interfering - totally inappropriate. Layla should tell him. Funeral is going to be a fiasco.

I know Liam is grieving, and Jacob is being a dose. I don't understand why he insults Layla and is rude to anyone who tries to be kind.

As Meena never works I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to sleep with Liam next now he has kicked Leyla out

Where is Noah, he at least talked to Leanna, did Samson Sarah Amelia and April ever?

It's funny how NO ONE whatsoever even questions Menna, or brings it up, that on the day of Leanna's death Menna was a woman possessed wanted to track down Leanna no matter what.

From Liam, to Layla, to David, to Jacob she was '' WHERE IS LEANNA, WHERE IS SHE!!! WHY IS SHE NOT HERE!!! WHERE IS SHE!!! WHERE IS SHE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭maurv2

Exactly. This has been annoying me for weeks!

I think Meena has been getting more demented looking in the face in every episode.

David annoys me no end too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Where's Moira??....I would of thought she could talk to Liam seeing as she lost her daughter too.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

As an aside, the two of them split up in real life.

• Advertisement

Meena will be exposed soon enough. Hope it's not dragged out too long. Although it is drawing the viewers in.

Advertisement