Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Felt last night's episode was a bit much for pre-watershed, in particular the violence and the things that prisoner was saying to Aaron about his Dad abusing him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Did Lachlan get sentenced yet or did I just miss it.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

Is lachlan in another prison or a young offenders home so?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭.red.

Major overreaction with Aaron getting withdrawals after a bit of weed.
    If it was heroin or meth fine, but he smoked one joint, then he's ready to go dealing for his arch enemy for another fix as he can't hack the withdrawals?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

.red. wrote: »
    Major overreaction with Aaron getting withdrawals after a bit of weed.
    If it was heroin or meth fine, but he smoked one joint, then he's ready to go dealing for his arch enemy for another fix as he can't hack the withdrawals?

Its not weed. Its spice

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1909064/as-the-spice-epidemic-grips-parts-of-the-uk-users-reveal-what-its-like-to-take-the-former-legal-high/

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/spice-in-prison-report-volteface-narcomania

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭.red.

gazzer wrote: »

Half read the vice article, seems like nasty stuff alright but still, he had one smoke off it.
    Didn't even click the other article, that paper is scum and has a strong history of printing lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,545 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

I think it was not guilty of attack on Lawrence but guilty for cover up so still in young offenders centre

• Registered Users Posts: 36,101 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

06c451783fef0cb8880ba8e1a888b546.jpg

Weird that in real life they're married, yet in show you could never pair them as a couple.

Vanessa will have to seduce Rhona to break her and Pierce up .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

06c451783fef0cb8880ba8e1a888b546.jpg

Weird that in real life they're married, yet in show you could never pair them as a couple.

Vanessa will have to seduce Rhona to break her and Pierce up .

"David" and "Debbie" are married in real life also.

As are "Eric Pollard" and "Brenda"

And "paddy" and the "wife of Aaron's father"

Pierce and Vanessa have way more chemistry than him and Rhona :P has Jacob totally just forgot his parents Alicia and Justin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

One thing that bugs me.

It shows arron and robert kissing all the time..

but laurence and ronnie only ever hug...

whats that about they are ment to be in love too

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

One thing that bugs me.

More personal choice of the actors I would say - Ronnie looked very awkward with that hug yesterday.

One thing that bugs me.

Why does it bug you!! Ha! There are sites if you want to see that carry on!!

Ps, I'm only joking! (Not about the sites though!)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

One thing that bugs me.

If straight actor can't commit to the role then hire a gay actor then

If straight actor can't commit to the role then hire a gay actor then

Laurence wasn't written in as a gay character. I don't see the issue, do you see many older couples kissing anyway, whether in soaps or real life. . At least they are covering the subject

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭AryaStark

fin12 wrote: »
    I just don't understand what that priest was trying to achieve, his tough love approach clearly doesn't work, he basically said to Aaron you were raped but so have plenty of others so just get on with it, I just feel like if you were feeling in a really low place before meeting him you would come out of the meeting feelings a 100 times worse.

Tough love is all that is left really when Aaron is stuck in the prison and it can't be changed. Best advice is to just try get through it and don't bottle everything up!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭AryaStark

.red. wrote: »
    Half read the vice article, seems like nasty stuff alright but still, he had one smoke off it.
    Didn't even click the other article, that paper is scum and has a strong history of printing lies.
    I think its more that he was sobering up and wanted to be high again, which I suppose is helping him not be present. Once he was sobering up he is back to square one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Why does it bug you!! Ha! There are sites if you want to see that carry on!!

Ps, I'm only joking! (Not about the sites though!)

because u think with all the personal torment lawrence went through to accept who he is- then find the man hes always loved,,, that hed express it more. iv seen dining room chairs with more affection between them than those two

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Was it on tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Yes and repeated tonight on be3 at 10:30pm.

Is Robert now Liv's legal guardian?

Where is Cain, I thought he would keeping an eye on Aaron and Liv as Chas off in Prague checking on Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Amazing acting from laurel tonight. The dementia story still been acted out so well by Ashley and his woman friend in the care home as well.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

That slap was more akin to one of these fights...

https://youtu.be/rT8RkXmyJ9w?t=246

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

What sort of little scroat has Gabby just slept with.
    Whats the bets another teenage pregnancy story??

horsefarm wrote: »

Is he the toe rag who was picking on Liv, spray painting Aaron's house, plus did she dump Jacob

Really bad form of Gabby to use her parent's bed, Laurel could still maybe smell Ashley :(

Faith behind the bar flirting with Rishi and Eric :P

I think Rebecca should have stuck with Ross over bi/gay married Robert :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭feardeas

Spend a long time moulding a character and then he hops into bed with someone other than the person he committed to less than a month ago. See fans of 'Robron' have gone beserk on twitter. Watching soaps has certainly changed from days of Alan Turner et al.

Feel kind of sad and that makes me think I must be gone beyond all hope or reason.

feardeas wrote: »
    Spend a long time moulding a character and then he hops into bed with someone other than the person he committed to less than a month ago. See fans of 'Robron' have gone beserk on twitter. Watching soaps has certainly changed from days of Alan Turner et al.

Feel kind of sad and that makes me think I must be gone beyond all hope or reason.

Some absolute nutters those RobRon fans. Some of them are genuinely claiming that if they sleep together Robert will be raped as he was so drunk to consent!! Seriously. Headcases.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,101 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

horsefarm wrote: »

Looks 50 in a kids body . He will be bald by the time he is 20. His hairline is shot.

Advertisement