Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Faith
    sends Emma crackers again next week

Loving Faith

• Registered Users Posts: 86,537 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Loving Faith

Me too she is great behind the bar, suited there more than Charity or even Chas

Did Charity stay in Prague and who is looking after Noah?

Is Cain ever going to visit Aaron

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Faith
    sends Emma crackers again next week

a busted custard creme in a packet would set her off the loop she hardly needs Faiths help

a busted custard creme in a packet would set her off the loop she hardly needs Faiths help

But Faith
    says she can talk to the dead and is going to communicate with James so Emma gets freaked out and goes to the church confessing and is overheard but by whom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,922 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

^^^^^^^ Oooh that sounds brilliant , can't wait :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Some absolute nutters those RobRon fans. Some of them are genuinely claiming that if they sleep together Robert will be raped as he was so drunk to consent!! Seriously. Headcases.

Holy crap...

https://twitter.com/jazhalseyxo/status/842479550093295616

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

oh dear jesus

im all for gay marriage and all but lads ITS NOT REAL THESE ARE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS!

Now if you dont mind i have to go back to Boards.ie and continue discussing Emmerdale:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

They could have cleaned those mugs... just look at those brown rings.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

The actor that plays Aaron has been on twitter trying to calm the chaotic response from RobRon fans down.

The actor that plays Aaron has been on twitter trying to calm the chaotic response from RobRon fans down.

Sad, it's not a real show

Thank god poor little April survived that near miss

Carly should sprint from that Moron Dingle. A total clown. Spain or Moron? Yep easy decision there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Why if you are going to cheat, do it on your own doorstep and with someone who you already would have very good reasons to spill the beans,seriously is Robert that thick?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,922 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

fin12 wrote: »
    Why if you are going to cheat, do it on your own doorstep and with someone who you already would have very good reasons to spill the beans,seriously is Robert that thick?

Believe me . there are loads of them that are fin :pac:

Think it was a stupid story line tbh , but I still like Aaron and Robert in scenes together :o

Am looking foward to Faith winding Emma up , she deserves to be thrown a little me thinks :D

Sad, it's not a real show

Ya but people were rooting for them it's annoying that the writers decided to make Robert cheat like that's the end for them.

The only good thing about tonights episode was April's acting. Emmerdale has gone awful. Carly and Marlon are an awful couple.

The only good thing about tonights episode was April's acting. Emmerdale has gone awful. Carly and Marlon are an awful couple.

Ya for some I don't think Marlon has ever treated Carly well, like it's more he treats her like a child in the relationship. Like he can be very condescending to her... and doesn't seem to value her opinions.

The only saving Grace seems to be this seems to be setting Carly/Gemma up for an out, at least temporarily.

I assume Bob will find out now about Carly's son Billy dying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

How did her son die? Do we know?

Alice1 wrote: »
    How did her son die? Do we know?

I think cot death (sids)

The only saving Grace seems to be this seems to be setting Carly/Gemma up for an out, at least temporarily.

I like Carly tbh and not just because the actress is absolutely stunning but because she seems a genuinely good natured character.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

I like Carly tbh and not just because the actress is absolutely stunning but because she seems a genuinely good natured character.

I like Carly too but I think her and Marlon just dont work. I dont see any chemistry betweeen the 2 of them

SAMTALK wrote: »
    I like Carly too but I think her and Marlon just dont work. I dont see any chemistry betweeen the 2 of them

Id agree with that. I think they paired up Carly and April and just stuck her with Marlon to keep that dynamic going because it worked so well

What a fantastic little actress April is. Dote of a kid

She's putting a lot of the adults to shame across a lot of TV. She's blowing them out of the water. (Pirate ship pun intended.)

Is Bex going to end up preggers by Robert or Ross

Timed perfectly for a Christmas Who's da daddy. :)

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Bex going to end up preggers by Robert or Ross
    Timed perfectly for a Christmas Who's da daddy. :)

They better not. Will totally ruin her character if she gets pregnant. :mad:

Advertisement