Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

fin12 wrote: »

I'm not the only one whose stomach churns so..I actually wince when they kiss :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

I'm not the only one whose stomach churns so..I actually wince when they kiss :pac:

Mine does too :confused::confused: Seriously its so bad that I cant even watch it!!! Just do not understand it at all :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,922 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I actually think it's an interesting pairing up :o

Good V Bad , the dilemma that Harriet will face ,will she be able to handle Cains not so honest dealings , that will go against her Faith and all she stood for in her previous jobs?

Just goes to show , can't help who you fall in love(lust:p) with :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,535 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Pierce and Rhona get married and he rapes her again the wedding night
    Adam and Vanessa again go off together

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I actually think it's an interesting pairing up :o

Good V Bad , the dilemma that Harriet will face ,will she be able to handle Cains not so honest dealings , that will go against her Faith and all she stood for in her previous jobs?

Just goes to show , can't help who you fall in love(lust:p) with :D

I dunno.... I can see the attraction thats there for Harriet with Cain alright, but I am just really REALLY struggling to see what he finds attractive in Harriet (I know i'm going to hell!!) :o

buswankers wrote: »
    I dunno.... I can see the attraction thats there for Harriet with Cain alright, but I am just really REALLY struggling to see what he finds attractive in Harriet (I know i'm going to hell!!) :o

I think he is bored and is messing with her, plus he is a man and has needs which are not being looked after by anyone else i.e. Moira or Charity :D

So Adam shooting blanks

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Adam shooting blanks

Luckily, there is a wiling donor the other side of the Pennines :D

41b3085b30ca0f53d57da993121d151b.jpg

• Advertisement

So gross Harriett and Cain,when did he give up on Moira, seriously she's going to be absolutely disguisted by this when she finds out. Like u might say something if he was pissed but he's stone cold sober...,

I did lol'd at Cain saying he doing the Vicar and no one believing him :p

I think Emma will uncover this dalliance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

I'd imagine the writers will be looking for a new love interest for Lauren soon enough. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,086 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Radio5 wrote: »
    I'd imagine the writers will be looking for a new love interest for Lauren soon enough. Any ideas?

Chrissie

I really don't want her paired off so fast, let her grieve and miss Ashley

I assume maybe back to Marlon or the younger fella who was Ashley's carer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I really don't want her paired off so fast, let her grieve and miss Ashley

I assume maybe back to Marlon or the younger fella who was Ashley's carer

I was being slightly cynical there. yes it is way too soon but this is soap where people forget the love of their lives like David did with Alicia (who was only a plane journey away) and move on pretty quick.;)

Is Marlon not with Carly? Sorry haven't seen a lot of episodes lately so maybe that is all over.

I was being slightly cynical there. yes it is way too soon but this is soap where people forget the love of their lives like David did with Alicia (who was only a plane journey away) and move on pretty quick.;)

Is Marlon not with Carly? Sorry haven't seen a lot of episodes lately so maybe that is all over.

Yes they are together but some mention on line in media that the actress who plays Carly is possibly leaving

Why is Adam so against Sperm donation? The kid would be his, they could tell the child when his 18 but the child would always think of him as his dad.

Lachlan assaults Alicia but Chrissie wants him to work with Leyla (her sister) :rolleyes:

Lachlan should do way with mother Chrissie and himself but
    apparently he is going to get close to Belle and try to kill both Lawrence and Rebecca

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

^^^

The rumour I heard is that
    he kills Laurence & Emma at Christmas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I do get this is meant to be upsetting but she was repeatedly warned AND this isnt even the first time he raped her. Dunno why she married him.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Oh Rhona :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I actually felt sick watching that. Poor Rhona.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Awful but extremely predictable this was the route they were going down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

that was rough to watch

If Rhona stays with Pierce and says nothing she is an idiot, then poor Leo too being around that psycho

• Registered Users Posts: 21,922 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Controlling , abusive relationships are the hardest to break free from , this could play out for a long time to come :(
    Horrible to watch , but excellent acting , always knew I didn't like Pierce for a reason ..

ULyYV5amK2eYM.gif

That happened so fast tonight. It was a bit too much too soon?
    They only left the church and it's like a switch has flipped in his head, it's like he wanted to get the ring on her finger first before he showed his true colours.
    How can she come back from this and stay with him. This is what will happen of course, he will play the same card as usual and twist it around so she feels to blame.

• Advertisement
Advertisement