Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

SAMTALK wrote: »

Parents saying it wasnt for kids eyes (fair enough), but is it ok to watch soaps then they're in the pub morning noon and night?, When they are having affairs behing partners backs?, When they are robbing or murdering someone?.
    If you let your kids watch soaps then you have to be ready for things that are not appropriate . Record and watch when they are in bed.

THANK YOU!

Im not going to say those scenes were easy to watch- but i knew they were coming- i had heard about them but i thought they were on Friday night(donno why)... and I had my 7 month old in my arms just as those scenes were starting- and I paused it until she was put to bed then i watched it- shes 7 months she wouldnt have a clue what was goin on- but it didnt feel right to me her seeing it.

So sorry these parents who claim their kids saw it- they had plenty of notice as to what was coming up in the press and before the episode so its their own doing if their children saw it.:mad::mad:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

RHONA GET OUT!!!!!!!!!

MARLON SHUT UP!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

LEOSAURUS!!!

Argh! I was screaming at Marlon to shut up and let Rhona speak. I really think she would have told him what happened if he had just kept his big gob closed. Heartbreaking at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,922 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Brilliantly portrayed , all of it , even Marlon not realising Rhona wanted to say something so important to him and him just rambling on .

As always , Emmerdale really research the story lines .

• Advertisement

I thought I disliked Cameron..but my God Pierce takes the biscuit!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,533 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Pierce know Rhona went to the police

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Pierce know Rhona went to the police

He doesn't seem to. I don't know where he thought she went for the whole night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Who is Leo's dad?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Marlon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

What's Nell's story...

Gal44 wrote: »
    What's Nell's story...

I think con artist out to fleece Jai, some theories on line she was Holly's dealer who gave her the drugs that killed her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

MARLON SHUT UP!!!!

I was screaming the same thing at the tv.....she was so close to telling him. I expect there will be lots more of these moments in the months to come.

The leaked sex tape, Pierce will use this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

That's why he isn't frightened of her telling the police because he'll say she's some sort of sex fanatic and he has the tape to prove it?

I'd gladly smash that mug into his face! I don't know am I talking about the actor or the character at this stage! Tbh I think I half blame the actor for annoying me :pac:

I'd gladly smash that mug into his face! I don't know am I talking about the actor or the character at this stage! Tbh I think I half blame the actor for annoying me :pac:

The actor is just too good. He had a similar controlling personality in Corrie iirc. He also played the second Duncan Harte in Family Affairs.

I honest to God can't cope with this :pac:

I honest to God can't cope with this :pac:

Hopefully this wont drag out too long.

Hopefully this wont drag out too long.

I don't think I could cope with it if it did. He's just too evil!

• Advertisement

I don't think I could cope with it if it did. He's just too evil!

You would just get absolutely bored too. A bit like that stupid neverending storyline in Fair City at the moment. I dont watch it but im aware that yer one has been kidnapped over a year at this stage. Ludicrous. There has been cases of people in reality that have been in captivity over decades and i get that soaps try and mirror reality but the fact is the audience will not invest in a storyline that drags out too long. Even Ashley's storyline became tough viewing as good as the actor portrayed it and the research that went into it. We are i suppose, instant gratification junkies to a certain degree though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Sams date and David. Hilarious. I wonder was that real reactions. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Lachlan gets on my nerves with the constantly pissed off look on his face and shuffling side to side looking left and right like he's bursting for a piss. :mad:

Sams date and David. Hilarious. I wonder was that real reactions. :D

I thought they were brilliant , a nice pairing up , and then Sam saying he thought she was odd or something? Too funny :pac:

And Davids reactions looked real , to me anyway , how could he not laugh !

I think I like Lydia and nice to see Sam finally getting a date

Lachlan gets on my nerves with the constantly pissed off look on his face and shuffling side to side looking left and right like he's bursting for a piss. :mad:

I wish him and his mother would disappear. They are pointless characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think I like Lydia and nice to see Sam finally getting a date
    Poor Sam! I would not like that pairing at all. She is just too weird.

Lachlan still obsessed with Belle, anyone think he might attack her?

• Advertisement

Poor Sam! I would not like that pairing at all. She is just too weird.

I think the fact that both of them are quirky , makes them a nice couple :D

Advertisement