Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,532 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Poor Sam! I would not like that pairing at all. She is just too weird.

I think she is funny, honest and maybe a tad autistic

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Jeez..that guy Lacky or whatever they call him.. He's built like a Russian heavy weight lifter. Is he on super steroids or something? :confused:

dixiedan wrote: »
    Jeez..that guy Lacky or whatever they call him.. He's built like a Russian heavy weight lifter. Is he on super steroids or something? :confused:

He spent alot of time in the gym while in young offenders or was it prison, too young for prison?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Aww, that's a shame. They should have written out the rest of the family and kept him!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Nell's storyline is so.... boring and predictable! Of course Jay will be on a crusade to help her find her child blah blah blah

No Rhona tonight? :(

What does everyone think of Cain and Harriet? I kind of like them together but it's all very unlikely.
    Also, are we all agreed that mad Emma will be the first to find out about Cain and Harriet?

• Advertisement

erica74 wrote: »
    Nell's storyline is so.... boring and predictable! Of course Jay will be on a crusade to help her find her child blah blah blah

No Rhona tonight? :(

What does everyone think of Cain and Harriet? I kind of like them together but it's all very unlikely.
    Also, are we all agreed that mad Emma will be the first to find out about Cain and Harriet?

Yes Emma will discover their relationship, I think Cain with Emma would be better, they have chemistry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

How about Harriet and Robert? Oh hang on, that was in The Royal. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Sam Dingle has always been one of my favourite soap characters and James Hooton does not get half enough praise for the role - happy to see him and Samson getting a story again; they don't get half enough screentime.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I absolutely cringe when Harriett and Cain are together, there's no way he would fancy her.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I finally saw the scenes of Rhona in the police station. It was grim, but they handled it so well!

• Advertisement

I thought we'd seen the last of JK Irritatingtwat and her sodding book. :mad:

What farmer with sheep hasn't got dogs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I thought we'd seen the last of JK Irritatingtwat and her sodding book. :mad:

What farmer with sheep hasn't got dogs?

Many wouldn't. We have dogs on our family farm but often don't use them to herd sheep up. Just to be nimble on your feet.

Emmerdale line up “sexy and fun” storyline for Pete Barton
    It looks like Pete Barton’s love life is going to take a turn for the better in the coming weeks of Emmerdale.
    The soap’s top boss, Iain MacLeod, has revealed that the unlucky in love Barton boy is finally going to have something to smile about.
    And while the identity of his new lover is yet to be revealed, Iain says it’ll play to actor Anthony Quinlan’s strengths as a “smouldering leading man”.
    Iain told us: “There’s a big story coming up for Pete which will be sexy and fun.
    “It plays to Anthony’s strengths which is smouldering leading man but also he can do comedy. Pete’s got a hapless quality to him which I think is brilliant.
    “He’s tough, an alpha male and a match for Ross physically but he’s also capable of being soft and silly.”

• Registered Users Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I finally saw the scenes of Rhona in the police station. It was grim, but they handled it so well!

I had to watch 6 episodes (my first since Ashley dies, been so busy) and it was well done however some of the aftermath was poor.

Ray Mullan only paid for that church to be rebuilt around 2002 and the roof needs repair already :rolleyes: Cowboys Ted, a bunch of cowboys!

I was expecting Emma to catch Harriet and Cain not Laurel but she knows the lure of Dingle charm as she fell for Marlon :p

• Registered Users Posts: 36,086 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Strange the Harriet likes to fcuk in Church. Seems really odd considering how she speak to god in same church.
    It's so taboo, you would even struggle to find such things on web let alone in a soap.

Emmerdale line up “sexy and fun” storyline for Pete Barton
    It looks like Pete Barton’s love life is going to take a turn for the better in the coming weeks of Emmerdale.
    The soap’s top boss, Iain MacLeod, has revealed that the unlucky in love Barton boy is finally going to have something to smile about.
    And while the identity of his new lover is yet to be revealed, Iain says it’ll play to actor Anthony Quinlan’s strengths as a “smouldering leading man”.
    Iain told us: “There’s a big story coming up for Pete which will be sexy and fun.
    “It plays to Anthony’s strengths which is smouldering leading man but also he can do comedy. Pete’s got a hapless quality to him which I think is brilliant.
    “He’s tough, an alpha male and a match for Ross physically but he’s also capable of being soft and silly.”

???

He is dating one of the most beautiful women in Soapland, never mind Emmerdale!!

National+Television+Awards+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+KAI07Vbje1Zl.jpg

???

He is dating one of the most beautiful women in Soapland, never mind Emmerdale!!

National+Television+Awards+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+KAI07Vbje1Zl.jpg

I wonder who he cheats on Leyla with, Moira again or maybe Chrissie, Vanessa, Charity or Chas :p way too soon for Laurel

Leyla should go for Ross, he has chemistry with everyone

I missed an episode or two over the past few days, did Rhona and Leo go off on hols? Where is Pierse?

• Advertisement

I think it's just gone on the back burner to make way for Tracey and her book launch :rolleyes: Ross rustling Moira's heifers and Cain and Harriet having it away in the vestry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,605 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Nice Glasgow kiss from Moira

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

What did Ashley's son see on the DVD about Emma?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Emma was being horrible to Ashley. I can't quite recall the details, but I do recall that we were shown that the video was recording at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,086 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I thought Moira was going to slap her,, didn't see that headbutt coming, followed by a punch to the throat and a kick to the face.
    She's one crazy biacth .
    The whole black male thing was crazy. She had no proof Ross stole her cows, as none were missing. I don't get it. She was one who shot him accidentally while he was ''working '' on farm.
    I just don't see why she won that little argument with a empty threat of the police.

Arthur saw Ashley and Emma but sound was off so didn't hear and then his animal showed up again, distraction

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

Arthur saw Ashley and Emma but sound was off so didn't hear and then his animal showed up again, distraction

That was so annoying. Its like they are taking advice from Fair City on how to drag out a story.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Having been attacked by a bunch of scrotes (pretty much like these two lads who are tormenting Jacob, Eric & Dan, wanting to prove themselves as "hard") leaving work one night a couple of years back for no reason whatsoever except this gang of teenagers were out looking for trouble, I'm glad to see them playing this story - teenagers like that are the worst because they think they're untouchable, are stupidly fearless and they've got absolutely zero remorse, mostly just out to stir s**t for the sake of it; obviously there's equally awful grown ups, but at least there's more of a chance of reasoning with a scumbag adult than a twisted teen.

Having been attacked by a bunch of scrotes (pretty much like these two lads who are tormenting Jacob, Eric & Dan, wanting to prove themselves as "hard") leaving work one night a couple of years back for no reason whatsoever except this gang of teenagers were out looking for trouble, I'm glad to see them playing this story - teenagers like that are the worst because they think they're untouchable, are stupidly fearless and they've got absolutely zero remorse, mostly just out to stir s**t for the sake of it; obviously there's equally awful grown ups, but at least there's more of a chance of reasoning with a scumbag adult than a twisted teen.

Sorry to hear about your personal experience, but its an awful story with 2 awful actors, one that looks like a 40 year old man, a near cartoonish robbery scene and a comic cliche bullying backdrop. And now this"Dan the coward" nonsense on the horizon.

• Advertisement

I didn't realise the tape of Emma being a b?tch to Ashley had resurfaced. I only said to someone recently that I was wondering would the truth ever come out. I absolutely loath Emma!!

Advertisement