Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kjbsrah1

Anyone else think Belle seems to have grown rather rapidly in the bust department? Never noticed it before, but she had HUGE boobs on tonights episode!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,531 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Funny how hard ass Eric is written to be a scared little man. He never was, what changed.
    Emma has been self radialized . She is playing the bible word for word.

Paddy looked like a man possessed with the thought of Pierce hitting Rhona, turns out it's worse than that.

Dan works with Cain and Ross, two men who can sort those thugs out. I would like to see them take law into their own hands. They always do, why not now.

Why would Cain and Ross attack the two young thugs, they would have to do something to Debbie for them to care or maybe April for Ross too

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    Anyone else think Belle seems to have grown rather rapidly in the bust department? Never noticed it before, but she had HUGE boobs on tonights episode!!

Ya I noticed that aswell tonight could be just the type of top she was wearing.

Also the lad who originally played Bobs son Josh Hope went on to play Aarons boyfriend Jackson in later years

http://emmerdale.wikia.com/wiki/Josh_Hope

I only remembered Dawn and Jamie :o, they should recast Josh now

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

fin12 wrote:

I thought the very same. Where did they come from?!?

• Advertisement

BAFTA winning, well deserved

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    fin12 wrote: »
    laylag wrote: »
    I thought the very same. Where did they come from?!?

that has to be a boob job-they came out of nowhere ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

that has to be a boob job-they came out of nowhere ffs

She is a growing girl in her late teens. She also has had barely any screen time but I am sure, if you want to over analyse it, you would see they haven't sprouted out of nowhere.

emb-24-may-emmerdale-belle-doctor-bailey-3.jpg

She is a growing girl in her late teens. She also has had barely any screen time but I am sure, if you want to over analyse it, you would see they haven't sprouted out of nowhere.

emb-24-may-emmerdale-belle-doctor-bailey-3.jpg

they wer way bigger than that in the last episode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

they wer way bigger than that in the last episode

that photo is from over a year ago! A lot can happen to a young teenage girl's body in a year!

• Advertisement

that photo is from over a year ago! A lot can happen to a young teenage girl's body in a year!

never happened me:D

She could ha e been just wearing a padded bra and the shirt was really tight aswell, I wouldn't be saying boob job just yet.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

In all the time Marlon has been married, has he ever asked the woman's father's permission? What was that nonsense about??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

It was all to build up to the proposal moment in the pub then Young Braavosi from Game of Thrones got in before him to pi55 on his parade.

In all the time Marlon has been married, has he ever asked the woman's father's permission? What was that nonsense about??!!

I thought maybe he asked Trish's mother the nutty Steph and/or grandfather Alan for permission :confused:

The last time I seen Carly's ex he was shooting Constable O'Brien outside Dublin castle

Marlons a joke, he's been married three times before, acting like it's the first time he's ever done it.There's nothing special about being proposed to by a man who been married three times before.

fin12 wrote: »
    Marlons a joke, he's been married three times before, acting like it's the first time he's ever done it.There's nothing special about being proposed to by a man who been married three times before.

If you froze solid in front of Marlon for five minutes he'd propose. Carly is hot though :)

When did Carly start working in the pub and now after a day Matt has a job there too, poor Marlon I don't see a happy ending or wedding for them but he has Paddy, their bromance is funny

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I don't know why I'm supposed to care about Marlon. He's had so many great loves, it's hard to feel sorry for him yet again.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    When did Carly start working in the pub and now after a day Matt has a job there too, poor Marlon I don't see a happy ending or wedding for them but he has Paddy, their bromance is funny

Was wondering that myself the previous day when someone told him the Carly worked in pub.
    What was she actually working at before that anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,086 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I thought she was a full time nanny for Marlon, that was her job. April is roaming free in the back garden these days it seems.

Carly already has her arm around his arm and her head on his shoulder, Marlon will lose it soon enough with jealously , that will annoy Carly and push her further away.

Victoria working for Chrissie :confused::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Good Man Dan. Shoulda gave him a second hit to be sure.

So who attacked, was it David, Jakey, Tracey or Kerry

Does Chrissie know her sex pest deranged son is after Belle Dingle

• Registered Users Posts: 21,922 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Am I the only one who doesn't like Nell ?
    I can't take to her at all and find the acting poor , which makes it harder to like her .
    Imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Am I the only one who doesn't like Nell ? I can't take to her at all and find the acting poor , which makes it harder to like her . Imo.

Her voice drives me mad...it's practically a whisper and everything is said in the same tone

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who doesn't like Nell ?
    I can't take to her at all and find the acting poor , which makes it harder to like her .
    Imo.

I'm not keen on her either or her relationship with Jai but I find Megan annoying too

• Registered Users Posts: 21,922 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

laylag wrote: »
    Her voice drives me mad...it's practically a whisper and everything is said in the same tone

And then she just gazes off into the distance......:D
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm not keen on her either or her relationship with Jai but I find Megan annoying too

I find Megan annoying too , but at least she can act , and show good facial expressions . Well sometimes :pac:

• Advertisement

Great that little scrote got panned.

Edit: Obviously I'm not referring to the Dingle doggy, I'm glad he survived

Advertisement