Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Anyone else here think that Neil doesn't even have a child? Has just made the story up to gain sympathy? And she's used this story in the past and that why she has a photo of a baby.

fin12 wrote: »
    Anyone else here think that Neil doesn't even have a child? Has just made the story up to gain sympathy? And she's used this story in the past and that why she has a photo of a baby.

Nell sounds like the annoying gravelly voiced wan that does the 'bwave' on the AIB ads.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,530 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Matt got over grieving for his son fast

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

lads- is rebecca still preg r wat?

I think she is, she was to wait a month for scan in abortion clinic

Can Tracey not own up and play her recording, self defense surely even if he is a minor

Why is Victoria apologising to that wagon Chrissie who framed Andy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Well Debbie is going to find out soon enough going by how their "relationship" seems to be not so subtly developing.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Belle looked very orange last few episodes. Cool the makeup/tan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Well Debbie is going to find out soon enough going by how their "relationship" seems to be not so subtly developing.

Would that be a friendship or romance? It's been a while since Debbie and Jasmine :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Isabel Hodgins (Victoria) was caught up at the incident in Manchester this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Isabel Hodgins (Victoria) was caught up at the incident in Manchester this evening.

Seeing her in Emmerdale this evening makes one thing of Manchester.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

https://twitter.com/Hodge_Isabel/status/866778988559126529

https://twitter.com/Hodge_Isabel/status/866780728222154756

pjohnson wrote: »
    Belle looked very orange last few episodes. Cool the makeup/tan

ya wanna talk orange- wtf is robert like- a ****ing cheeto- laughable

Him and Aaron were in Mauritius but I thought Liv was back in Ireland now with Sandra and Chas :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Is it national canary day in't village? Sam look like he's going on a date with Delia Smith then Chrissie and Faith too in yellow.

Ah jaysus, sure Robert has barely pulled out of Rebecca, how in gods name is she suddenly 'bonding' with her child ? :rolleyes:

How does Rebecca know for sure Robert is daddy over Ross without test?

Is Moira also preggers?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How does Rebecca know for sure Robert is daddy over Ross without test?

Is Moira also preggers?

Who would Moira be pregnant by??

fin12 wrote: »
    Who would Moira be pregnant by??

Cain, Pete or surprise shockers like Jai or Ross :p take your pick

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Seems to have lost his tan tonight

Seems to have lost his tan tonight

amazing what a good shower can do :pac:

• Advertisement

So Gabby is in Australia indefinitely. Their emigration policy has become very easy going to the point that they are happy to leave a 15/16 yr old who has no professional qualifications or skills and isn't accompanied by her parents live in their country as long as she wants :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I thought the whole stained glass window thing was weird. Nobody at any point copped it. It was delivered and nobody seen it, didn't see the installation?

I was sure again when they were on the computer, the video of Emma and Ashley was going to be seen :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I was sure again when they were on the computer, the video of Emma and Ashley was going to be seen :mad:
    I thought the video is still in the camera. Didn't they just connect the camera to the tv screen to view the video? Perhaps Sams new woman will discover it, or worse, maybe record over it.

I thought maybe Arthur or Laurel would have backup'd all Ashley's recordings on the computer

Emmerdale could finally resolve the Mill Cottage fire storyline next week as blabbermouth Jimmy King reveals who the culprit was.

Rakesh Kotecha (Pasha Bocarie) caused havoc in the village last summer when he set fire to Mill in an insurance scam that went wrong, but he's still never faced any justice for his actions.
    Nicola and Jimmy King have been protecting Rakesh's secret for a while now, but that all changes next week when Jimmy gets drunk at The Woolpack following an argument with his bossy wife.

Becoming indiscreet as the booze starts to do the talking, Jimmy spontaneously blurts out how Rakesh was to blame for the Mill blaze ? causing much shock as the news sinks in among the other punters at the pub.

When the villagers encourage Jimmy to do the right thing by calling the police, he proves to be very easily influenced and dutifully follows their instructions.

The next morning, Jimmy wakes up hungover and is horrified when he realises what he's done.

Jimmy is particularly fearful over how Nicola may react to the truth coming out, but it's too little, too late when the police arrive at the factory to question Rakesh.

Nick Miles, who plays Jimmy, explained: "Jimmy tries to stop Nicola from going to work so that she doesn't find out what's going on, but she won't listen to him! He's scared of Nicola as they've been keeping Rakesh's guilt to themselves for a while now. They're both now accessories in the case because they've kept it a secret, so they're in big trouble.

"Over the next few weeks, it's going to be what Nicola and Jimmy's relationship always is ? fiery, tempestuous but they're going to get there in the end. If they don't end up in prison! It's looking difficult, that's for sure."

With the police onto him, can Rakesh find any way out of this mess, or will he be punished at last?

And when Jai Sharma tries to make his sister Priya realise that she has to stop covering for her husband, could she turn to someone surprising for a shoulder to cry on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I've missed a few episodes so I'm a bit lost - are Aaron & Robert staying together? I saw Robert tell him what happened but nothing then until last night's ep?

ShazGV wrote: »
    I've missed a few episodes so I'm a bit lost - are Aaron & Robert staying together? I saw Robert tell him what happened but nothing then until last night's ep?

Yes Robron is together

• Registered Users Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Is Rebecca gone for good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Was there only one episode tonight?

Advertisement