Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kjbsrah1

I reckon Gabby has stayed away in Australia because she is pregnant. Next time we see her she will have a baby in tow! Bet ya :p

• Registered Users Posts: 86,530 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gal44 wrote: »
    Was there only one episode tonight?

Yes over BGT

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    I reckon Gabby has stayed away in Australia because she is pregnant. Next time we see her she will have a baby in tow! Bet ya :p

And will probably be played by an older actress like Victoria

kjbsrah1 wrote: »

A baby by bully Josh or Jakey?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,086 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I didn't know Marlon was mentally retarded
    '' you need to leave Carly, go now, go love Matt, go now''
    NO I wanna stay
    '' you have to go love him instead of me''
    She goes
    Marlon '' why did she leave''

• Advertisement

Poor April losing someone so close again with no goodbye

• Registered Users Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Best Soap - Emmerdale
    Best Actor - John Middleton (Ashley)
    Best Actress - Charlotte Bellamy (Laurel)
    Best Story - Ashley Dementia
    Best Male Dramatic Performance - John Middleton (Ashley)
    Best Single Episode - Ashley's Point of View

• Registered Users Posts: 21,922 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Best Soap - Emmerdale

Absolutely brilliant result !
    Well deserved , excellent story line , brilliant heart-wrenching perfomances . Delighted Emmerdale and John Middleton and Charlotte Ballamy got the recognition they truly deserved .

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Best Soap - Emmerdale

I'm delighted for the soap but especially John who played Ashley

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm delighted for the soap but especially John who played Ashley

When you see Ashley and Ian Beale in a live episode of EE it just shows how class they are as actors compared to a lot of the others.

• Advertisement

Is Marlon ashamed to admit Carly went off with Matt, tell the truth

I did laugh at Lydia's room and nighty

Pete is getting with Priya, that is the big hot summer affair, Priya even moves in with Pete and Leyla

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Pete is getting with Priya, that is the big hot summer affair, Priya even moves in with Pete and Leyla

Really didn't think he'd do something like that after he went through the pain of it happening to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Saw last night's episode, my first in a long time. Really sad how they've turned Jimmy and Nicola into pantomime characters. They seem to just their to provide the 'joke' value now. Jimmy King would be the type to report an arsonist to the police. But in his previous incarnation as a sensible human being, he'd have made 100% sure to have the evidence ready to back it up.

Couldn't care less about Marlon's heartbreak over setting Carly free 'the hardest thing I've ever had to do'. He wasn't too bothered about all the upset to Ashley and his family when he began making doe eyes and windmill hands at Lauren all those years ago.

Is Faith Charity's mum or Chas & Cain's mum? If the latter, why was Charity being so rude to her at New Sarah's party?

How did the Emma's Barton's clan lose all their money?

Faith is Chas and Cain's mother

Bartons are broke as Finn went spending loads including tickets to Australia for him and Kasim

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,067 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

What best friend did Belle kill again?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Rakesh matches the curtains nicely. :)

What best friend did Belle kill again?

Belle pushed Gemma who hit her head

Does Emma know there is marijuana grow house in her farm?

I thought Lawrence as Home Farm owner also owned that farm is it Wylie farm where Katy died :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 36,086 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Finn will be on Chaturbate next.
    Funny seeing him run off with guys money.
    Where is Priya's dad, seems strange he's no where to be seen when all this went down.

Finn will be on Chaturbate next.
    Funny seeing him run off with guys money.
    Where is Priya's dad, seems strange he's no where to be seen when all this went down.

Rishi is in Canada with Bob and Brenda for Nikhil emergency

• Advertisement

Jaysus, Rakesh has only got banged up, Priya looks into Pete's eyes for 5 seconds and she gets.... Banged!

Edit: That was quick. Even her tights back on.

fin12 wrote: »
    Really didn't think he'd do something like that after he went through the pain of it happening to him.

Looks like Pete is very smitten with Princess Priya, another boring affair just what the show needs (not)

Looks like Pete is very smitten with Princess Priya, another boring affair just what the show needs (not)

Pete is the biggest hypocrite ever, he pretends to be this guy with morals but he's literally done everything from drug dealing to cheating.

fin12 wrote: »
    Pete is the biggest hypocrite ever, he pretends to be this guy with morals but he's literally done everything from drug dealing to cheating.

Yes and he condemns Rakesh :rolleyes: didn't someone die from his drug dealing and he nearly killed Ross too

Yes and he condemns Rakesh :rolleyes: didn't someone die from his drug dealing and he nearly killed Ross too

And was just going to bury him in a shallow grave when he did think he killed him, I'm no fan of Ross but Pete really isn't a nice guy.

Leyla would be better with Ross and Priya should try and get with Cain again if she can find him, he seems to be missing, is he hiding in church with Harriet :p

Pete is sexy so he can do whatever he likes lol

Kerry is a factory worker and seems to have an extensive wardrobe including mulit-colour leather jackets and she even gets to show off her beaver......... costume. Priya is always in that black and white cling on skirt looking like the zebra is a very strange nativity play.

I think it's really horrible on Priyas part to cheat with Leyla's boyfriend, seeing how Leyla really helped her cope with her eating disorder and seek help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Rishi is in Canada with Bob and Brenda for Nikhil emergency

I'm not buying this whole 'emergency in Canada' story.....did something happen to one of the actors & they need to write them out quickly? Why did all 3 disappear?

If it's that big an emergency, why has no one asked what's wrong/is everyone ok? After all, Nikhil & the kid lived in the village before they headed off to Canada. Priya & Jai don't seem too worried about their brother. Who's minding Bob's twins? Do they still exist? What age are they now - they've been upstairs that long that I've forgotten!!

PS - yes I know it's a soap :D:D

Advertisement