Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

chuckles30 wrote: »
    I'm not buying this whole 'emergency in Canada' story.....did something happen to one of the actors & they need to write them out quickly? Why did all 3 disappear?

If it's that big an emergency, why has no one asked what's wrong/is everyone ok? After all, Nikhil & the kid lived in the village before they headed off to Canada. Priya & Jai don't seem too worried about their brother. Who's minding Bob's twins? Do they still exist? What age are they now - they've been upstairs that long that I've forgotten!!

PS - yes I know it's a soap :D:D

Cathy will emerge like Gabby a stroppy teenager who drinks and Heath will have a hipster beard and probably have knocked someone up when they appear again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

chuckles30 wrote: »
    I'm not buying this whole 'emergency in Canada' story.....did something happen to one of the actors & they need to write them out quickly? Why did all 3 disappear?

If it's that big an emergency, why has no one asked what's wrong/is everyone ok? After all, Nikhil & the kid lived in the village before they headed off to Canada. Priya & Jai don't seem too worried about their brother. Who's minding Bob's twins? Do they still exist? What age are they now - they've been upstairs that long that I've forgotten!!

PS - yes I know it's a soap :D:D

The wife of the actor who plays Bob died last month so I imagine the writers had to come up with a quick exit storyline for him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

gazzer wrote: »
    The wife of the actor who plays Bob died last month so I imagine the writers had to come up with a quick exit storyline for him.

Could he not have run off alone to one of his many kids. Like the one who has just disappeared from the village.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,530 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

gazzer wrote: »

Oh my never knew that, the poor actor and his family, sorry don't know his real name

• Registered Users Posts: 2,392 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Jaysus, Rakesh has only got banged up, Priya looks into Pete's eyes for 5 seconds and she gets.... Banged!

Edit: That was quick. Even her tights back on.

Pete thinks Priya is a virgin, she didn't take her tights off!

• Advertisement

Whose your wan lurking around with Lachlan. Is it the chubby one who attacked Eric?

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

He was his cell mate in the young offenders institute.

Cheers!

Yes Gerry, got to say I'm liking him so far

I'm on team Rakesh so hope he fleeces Sharmas and gets Priya, Jai and Nicola arrested

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes Gerry, got to say I'm liking him so far

I'm on team Rakesh so hope he fleeces Sharmas and gets Priya, Jai and Nicola arrested

Agree with you about Rakesh , they all colluded in the cover up and pay off and now are letting him face the music , so hopefully he gets his own back on them .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

You wouldn't want a friend like Paddy...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,086 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

''Please Pearse come back and rape her a little more, she needs you. Without you she will not cope, please please Pearse''

• Registered Users Posts: 36,086 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Vanessa sounded like a snake when she called Pearse a rapisssssssssssssst

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Was there 2 episodes tonight? Tv3 player only have the 8pm show.

fin12 wrote: »
    Was there 2 episodes tonight? Tv3 player only have the 8pm show.

There was 2

Good on Priya shutting up Chrissie who thinks herself and her Lockie can do no wrong

Pierce didn't know Rhona went to the police on the night of rape, trying to say she was on drugs and drink :mad: really hope he gets sent down

Guess the Harry Hill Sugden/Barton plot isnt interesting people.

Harriet will survive getting kiss of life off her Prince Charming Cain who will realise he loves her and presto Carriet takes over from Robron

I think Robert fancies Ross and who could blame him :p

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

Cringing at the dancing in the hall 🙈

• Advertisement

Has Rebecca done a test to know that Robert is the father?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Ah the wiley's farm torture chamber

I would love to see Ross get one over on Cain, does he forget all his own dodgy dealings for Sarah and Debbie :rolleyes: Dingle law they never do wrong

Hope Pete and Priya isnt going to become the Emmerdale equivalent of Aidan and Maria. A dull boring storyline that you just want to end before it begins.

Farcical scenes in the salon there :rolleyes:
    Priya is damn fine though i will say. :)

Good old trustworthy Pete eh. Off feeking Priya the first chance he gets the lucky divil ;)

I like the way Ross has the bouldness to stand up to Cain even if it goes against more conventional wisdom :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Nice to see that the Andy Sugden 'Remove Shirt at any opportunity to show off physique' mantle has been passed on to Pete.... What was supposed to have happened to his back, did he fall into nettles of what?

Radio5 wrote: »
    Nice to see that the Andy Sugden 'Remove Shirt at any opportunity to show off physique' mantle has been passed on to Pete.... What was supposed to have happened to his back, did he fall into nettles of what?
    Bernice smeared her dinner all over his back. :D

The new lust object sexy Pete is even more boring

Why is Cain now protecting Ross and Finn and not wanting Harriet to name Finn as involved in her stabbing :confused:

• Advertisement

It seems obvious to me that if you kick out a psycho from your house, the first thing you would do is change the locks. Even if Rhona is too all over the place to think of it, you would think one of her friends would suggest it.:(

Advertisement