Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,530 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lisa was great with Rhona, well done to both actresses

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Was that Pierce,s mum at the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Lisa was great with Rhona, well done to both actresses

That was good and the continuity is good to see also.

Really hope the truth comes out about Emma soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Radio5 wrote: »
    That was good and the continuity is good to see also.

Really hope the truth comes out about Emma soon.
    I think Emma realises soon that Arthur has seen the video..

I read that in one of the Sunday magazines :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I think Emma realises soon that Arthur has seen the video..

I read that in one of the Sunday magazines :)
    How would Emma know there was a video?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I wondered about that bit myself too ?
    Emma realises that young Arthur has seen the incriminating footage of her trying to manipulate Ashley

That's what it says in the Sunday Mirror magazine word for word :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Welruc

Did they change the Dingles dog?

Looked like a puppy that Lisa was out walking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Didn't Zak run over the dog the time he was flogging beef burgers to the vegans....although I thought they brought the dog to the vet, I don't actually remember it dying....but maybe it did....

Welruc wrote: »

chuckles30 wrote: »
    Didn't Zak run over the dog the time he was flogging beef burgers to the vegans....although I thought they brought the dog to the vet, I don't actually remember it dying....but maybe it did....

The Dingles have a few dogs i thought but that dog seems to be part of the furniture. I think he was alright the time. Paddy the miracle worker looked after him

Welruc wrote: »

I think it is suppose to be the same Alfie which Paddy saved for free, do Dingles ever pay him :P

• Advertisement

I see the kid who was threatening people with knifes a few weeks back is now coverted :rolleyes:
    Amazing what a good baytin will do.

Ive a feeling the Pierce and Rhona storyline will end up similar to the Carla Connor/Frank Foster storyline on Corrie from years ago

Controlling evil mother has now entered the fray :rolleyes:

I see the kid who was threatening people with knifes a few weeks back is now coverted :rolleyes:
    Amazing what a good baytin will do.

I expect Tracy to adopt him now :D what is next Jakey and Lockie having a beer

I expect Tracy to adopt him now :D what is next Jakey and Lockie having a beer

That kids sudden character change is way too unrealistic too but as you said, he will be adopted by Tracy who beat him up previously in order to escape his violent background...you with me? no dont blame you :)

I don't understand why Rhona doesn't install an alarm it's pretty simple, the alarm will go off and he won't be able to turn it off who ever is coming in because they don't know the code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

fin12 wrote: »
    I don't understand why Rhona doesn't install an alarm it's pretty simple, the alarm will go off and he won't be able to turn it off who ever is coming in because they don't know the code.

Maybe because it's not in the script :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Sure look at Home Farm. It' s been broken into so many times, set on fire and blown up. No sign that any of the owners have improved the security system to any noticeable degree.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Sure look at Home Farm. It' s been broken into so many times, set on fire and blown up. No sign that any of the owners have improved the security system to any noticeable degree.

Doesnt matter who you are, you can just walk up to a House which is a multi million horse breeding business, let yourself in, and make yourself at home :) Try that in Coolmore or Ballydoyle....see how you fair :pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,067 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Come on Emmerdale!!!! How much more can Emma get away with!!

Are Noah and Jakey not friends anymore, surely Arthur is too young to be hanging with Noah

Bernice still going as Mrs. White, was her marriage to Lawrence not annulled as he is gay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Come on Emmerdale!!!! How much more can Emma get away with!!

She's so cruel, but both she & the wee boy playing Arthur do a great job.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,067 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

ShazGV wrote: »
    She's so cruel, but both she & the wee boy playing Arthur do a great job.

She's fantastic. I have to say I love EmmerDale for these mind games. You want to boot Emma up the hole, but then you see her praying for Arthur and you think...ah she's a bit touched. Then she's telling him Laurel is ill. I'm all over the place with it. But ultimately I just want her found out!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

With the memory card gone, there is no proof left that she killed James. :( I am loving this story. It is in turns frustrating the way madcow Emma was manipulating Arthur and scary that she might do something worse to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Emma may be found out next week.

Surely someone will find Emma's hanging around with Arthur quite weird, come on Laurel cop on, wise up

This is Emma who tried to kill her own son Ross

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

LOL@ how long did Charity last after turning over a new leaf. :D

Surely someone will find Emma's hanging around with Arthur quite weird, come on Laurel cop on, wise up

This is Emma who tried to kill her own son Ross

Ya I hated the way she would give out to Arthur when he was clearly visibly distressed inEmma's present, could she not cop that he's only acted out around one person, and not acting as she calls it rude towards anyone else. Seriously ffs wouldn't u think she'd sit down with Arthur and say is there a reason you don't like Emma?has she done something to u?

I hope the recordings of Ashley are not lost forever, maybe someone tech savvy backed them up and saved them, that evidence of Emma with Ashley has to be seen, who will believe little Arthur

I hope the recordings of Ashley are not lost forever, maybe someone tech savvy backed them up and saved them, that evidence of Emma with Ashley has to be seen, who will believe little Arthur

Well his mother should.

• Advertisement

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3955322/emmerdale-suffers-blow-as-four-more-stars-quit/
    Thomas Atkinson (Lachlan), John McArdle (Ronnie) Louise Marwood (Chrissie), and Johnathan Wrather (Pierce)

No real losses and kinda expected
    with Lawrence’s death

Advertisement