Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,530 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Go on Laurel take that biatch Emma down

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,067 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3955322/emmerdale-suffers-blow-as-four-more-stars-quit/
    Thomas Atkinson (Lachlan), John McArdle (Ronnie) Louise Marwood (Chrissie), and Johnathan Wrather (Pierce)

No real losses and kinda expected
    with Lawrence’s death

Aw that's great news!

Does Laurel believe Emma now?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Laurel believe Emma now?

I don't think Emma is due to leave until Sep/October so it will be dragged out.

Where is Kyle?

I'm kinda sick of same Robron drama and OTT idiots Bex and Victoria

I thought Bartons were living in Andy's house not Whites

• Advertisement

Cain is a gas man. He should have just kept saying 'That would be an ecumenical matter'. I think he's only the second best priest in the country

Is Debbie jealous her dad getting some and she isn't, she can be a miserable cow sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

The big bad church of cain! He will sort out sinners no problem! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The big bad church of cain! He will sort out sinners no problem! :D

There would be a massive queue for Confession , all women of course ...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Dont think I can take much more of misery guys Aaron. The guy is never happy. Funny how Robert didnt notice that Aaron was self harming. Some of the cuts where not new. They mustnt share the same bed :):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

gazzer wrote: »
    Dont think I can take much more of misery guys Aaron. The guy is never happy. Funny how Robert didnt notice that Aaron was self harming. Some of the cuts where not new. They mustnt share the same bed :):)

He's been whinging since day one, he must go through some amount of Kleenex!

Does Debbie not count her family time with Emily and Paddy when they fostered/adopted her

What on earth was the point in Aaron and Robert??!!! All that just for them to split up???!!

So over cry baby Aaron

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Robert is better off without Aaron, he's an absolute prick, imagine if Robert was hit. He could have seriously injured. To be honest all their problems come back to Aaron punching Kasim and ending it jail.

Chrissie meets Uncle Timmy and fancies him, she makes a play for him :p as she doesn't know who he really is

Have EmmerDale got a new costume people? I'm blind from all the bright colours?

Did Charity take Noah and Moses to Ireland?

Was Emmerdale on for a hour?

Was Emmerdale on for a hour?

Yes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

In disappointed that kerrys 40th was such a let down. I really thought she was going to bag herself the free unicorn wedding.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Oh..a female character is pregnant after sleeping with a guy who was cheating on their partner. Emmerdale haven't done that in a while. Oh no...wait.

littelady wrote: »
    In disappointed that kerrys 40th was such a let down. I really thought she was going to bag herself the free unicorn wedding.

And another party on in the middle of the day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

Does prieya own any jeans?

No sign of Priya's eating disorder returning even after all the stress of Rakesh leaving and cheating with Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

One hour tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I have lost the will to watch Emmerdale half the time now tbh , which is sad .
    Jai's girlfriend , can't think of her name , really puts me off , I don't like her at all as an actress , her voice is too monotonous and whispery .

Hopefully i'll get back into it again when the court case starts for Rhona .

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I have lost the will to watch Emmerdale half the time now tbh , which is sad .
    Jai's girlfriend , can't think of her name , really puts me off , I don't like her at all as an actress , her voice is too monotonous and whispery .

Hopefully i'll get back into it again when the court case starts for Rhona .

I actually havent watched in over a month I reckon, since Love Island and Big Brother really took hold of me :o:o And I'm sorry to say that I havent really missed it though maybe I'll have no choice but to get back into it next week when Big bro is over :p

I love Belle's hair!

Poor Rhona strong on the stand but thinking she is losing, I think Pierce's mother can see his violent streak now and needs to stand up on Rhona's side

I enjoyed drunk Robert's rant at Chrissie, Bex and Victoria and is Bex stalking him out

Charity is too clever for Megan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

I hope Vanessa and Marlon are not going to feck up the court case for Rhonda.

Advertisement