Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

optogirl wrote: »
    Beautiful beautiful moany hole Aaron

Granted he is a good looking guy but my god he is miserable. I actually thought my tv was on the blink when he cracked a smile last night :p:p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

gazzer wrote: »
    Granted he is a good looking guy but my god he is miserable. I actually thought my tv was on the blink when he cracked a smile last night :p:p:p:p

Yep same with Debb-ah. Jaysus woman, I know your love life is a mess, your daughter has a severe illness, your Da is Cain Dingle but would you EVER cheer the fook up :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I loved when daz was Bellamy in heartbeat

• Registered Users Posts: 86,530 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When is Chas and Liv back?

Is that it for Jason?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    When is Chas and Liv back?

Is that it for Jason?

Liv is back in a few weeks. Chas is back in October. Think the actress is starting back filming next week.

I hope Jason comes back. He has great screen presence. Much more chemistry between him and moany hole then there is with Robert.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,714 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Robert story is just so far from "reality", hope Emma catches him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Robert and Aaron bug the bejaysus outta me. Both together and separately. They make me wanna switch off and the show is saturated with them! The writers can't seem to decide weather they want Rob to be a good guy or a di**head. This "almost" getting caught with every scam is very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

6:45 on UTV this evening if that's where you watch. 7pm on TV3.

How is Emma still employed at the surgery?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,714 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I fell asleep by the second episode, what happened with Emma/Robert??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I don't get it, somebody gives u hell in prison that u turn to start taking drugs again,then u see him beaten up and carry him back to urs and call him a taxi???? What a loud of ****e.... that Aaron I wish he would just f*ck off somewhere and to be honest he treated Robert the worst in their relationship....

Agus aris, 6:45 on UTV this evening, 7pm on TV3.

How long have Jay and Neil been going out? Obviously just a gold digger, mad to get married, still not convinced that she ever had a child.

fin12 wrote: »
    How long have Jay and Neil been going out? Obviously just a gold digger, mad to get married, still not convinced that she ever had a child.

Was Nell always into photography like Holly?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was Nell always into photography like Holly?

Was wondering that also when she was taking the pictures in the cafe :confused:

It's like she's trying to become Holly , and failing miserably , I just don't like her at all , this pretend meekness when she obviously has a massive agenda behind it all. I think anyway .

We had a snapshot into the inflated Irish property market tonight with Eric, Debbie, and Chrissie in the pub except it was fictional Emmerdale in Yorkshire :D

Is it that knucklehead he was in prison with?

God I hope not..

Way to go Jai... 4 kids with 4 different women. Steve McDonald has been dethroned. :)

• Advertisement

Ross could end up in prison from dodgy deals leaving poor Moses with Charity, he should stop being all gooey eyed for Debs instead try and catch his killer mam

Way to go Jai... 4 kids with 4 different women. Steve McDonald has been dethroned. :)

Ironically 'Vikram' was Steves best friend for a while in Corrie :)

Im not convinced she is pregnant to be honest

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Ironically 'Vikram' was Steves best friend for a while in Corrie :)

Im not convinced she is pregnant to be honest

I can't figure out if this is her character or if she is just a terrible actress. She just seems to be a pointless addition to the cast. The mirroring Holly thing is just bizarre...don't get why Emmerdale did that.

90 minutes of Emmerdale tonight, second part from 8-9. Downside is bloody Nell and her "pregnancy." I just wish someone would cut that stupid thing off of her neck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

90 minutes of Emmerdale tonight, second part from 8-9. Downside is bloody Nell and her "pregnancy." I just wish someone would cut that stupid thing off of her neck.
    D'you mean her head?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

[QUOTE

Im not convinced she is pregnant to be honest[/QUOTE]

Hmmm I think you could be right. I had thought that fake baby pic was more like something you'd see in a knitting pattern magazine as opposed to a photo frame :rolleyes:

I knew it, she's some con artist Neil.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

fin12 wrote:
    I knew it, she's some con artist Neil.

That was a brilliant scene....the song in the background "tell me lies tell me sweet little lies...."

laylag wrote: »
    That was a brilliant scene....the song in the background "tell me lies tell me sweet little lies...."

It was actually brilliant... :) can't wait for the 2nd half.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

fin12 wrote:
    It was actually brilliant... can't wait for the 2nd half.

Me too!!!
    Cannot wait to see her get her comeuppance! What a horrible thing to lie about!

Advertisement