Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

Leyla has a short memory. She was carrying on with Jai when he was with Megan :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

I think that Nell being a mental is a great storyline. Just a pity she's a pish actress and isn't carrying it.

La_Gordy wrote: »
    I think that Nell being a mental is a great storyline. Just a pity she's a pish actress and isn't carrying it.

Its like they were just gradually making up here story as it was going along. Ridiculous. Why the hell didnt Jai call the police? this woman is clearly deranged and needs to be sectioned.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

She was quite good there towards the end with the crazy. Is she gone now though? She might actually be good if she starts stalking him with the crazy eyes now.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,530 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Nell needs drugs :p wonder what she will do at Moira's farm, kill herself or try to kill Moira

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Nell needs drugs :p wonder what she will do at Moira's farm, kill herself or try to kill Moira
    Or try to take the place of Holly. She is just looking for a readymade family.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,714 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Can't say I saw Nell story coming, she will be right nutter like Emma!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Effie10

I'm wondering if it was Nell that gave holly the fatal dose.

Effie10 wrote: »

Yeah why is she at Moiras? Bizarre :confused:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Effie10 wrote: »

That would be interesting...with the open window in Holly's room that they focused on at the end of that episode would make sense and would be another well thought out, long term storyline for Emmerdale.

Was always obvious the baby 'photo' was a fake though...great the way Jai finally found out though.

Final scene was actually brilliant where she appeared out of nowhere, thought Moira was going to find the Bentley or something.

• Advertisement

Moira bought into all Nell's lies

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

For acon artist. Neil was pretty thick, whywouldu hang on to the old paper clippings, why would u need them anymore, she succeeded in her plan and then the baby photo, surely she could have got hold of a photo of a real life child.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

The arms and shoulders on David, fcuk, he me be hitting the gym hard.
    My favourite character is Richie.

There seems set to be huge horror ahead for one Emmerdale favourite as the soap is set to tackle the difficult and topical issue of acid attacks. Reports are suggesting that one main character will fall victim to a deplorable and life changing assault although there is no confirmation on who is at risk.
    Lately, the crime of acid attacks has hit the press more after a spate of horrific incidents across the UK, particularly in London. With Iain MacLeod recently revealing that an issue led story will be tackled in 2018, could this be what he was referring to?
    Whispers claim that the storyline will take place in the next few months, as the popular soap runs a plotline that will be highly discussed following strong responses to Ashley’s dementia and the rape suffered by Rhona at the hands of her husband Pierce.

Metro.co.uk have reached out to representatives of the show for comment but, as ever, they don’t comment on speculation around future storylines.
    As is stands, Metro.co.uk can offer no further details on what the plotline may entail but suffice to say that there are a number of strong scenes ahead as 2017 draws to a close.

Emmerdale has plotted out a dramatic autumn and winter for core character groups and there are a number of shocking twists to play out.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/10/emmerd...#ixzz4sGkMB8W3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Gwynplaine wrote: »

His hairstyle is terrible, as is Tracy's. I don't know how Pete kept from laughing in their faces when they 'confronted' him in the shop. They looked like 2 sulky teenagers who'd tried to cut each other's hair!!

I expect David to hook up with Megan at some stage in a 'shock' affair.

Gwynplaine wrote: »

Who is Richie? Do you mean Jai's dad Rishi?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Who is Richie? Do you mean Jai's dad Rishi?

Yes. But I like to call him Ritchie. Sure they call his son by his full name all the time, could never understand that. Nick Hill.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

More steam bullcrap from crazyeyes.

Why is Jai even wasting his time with her?

Nell storyline made no sense, why even introduce the character

Now Leyla wants David

Nell storyline made no sense, why even introduce the character

Now Leyla wants David

Leyla who is just out of a messy breakup where she was outraged at her partners cheating now has her sights set on someone else's partner..... what a load of absolute b**locks. They expect us to swallow this shíte? :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

All those watches looked like bait. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

I thought Leyla looked fab when sitting in the puddle with David.
    She's beautiful but sometimes the clothes she wears would blind you!.

How is Vanessa and Tracey on friendly terms again with Megan after what she did to daddy Frank

Leyla should get with Ross

Debbie is looking particularly well tonight in fairness but her character is annoying.

No one thought to tell Libby about the marriage breakup....and she arrived home without telling anyone too :rolleyes:

Why does Chas still have to stay in Ireland with Sandra, does Sandra not have any family or friends besides Liv to help :rolleyes: Ross is too much of a sucker for Debbie and who has Moses, is he missing like Noah :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

This Debbie storyline is so stupid!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Why does Chas still have to stay in Ireland with Sandra, does Sandra not have any family or friends besides Liv to help :rolleyes: Ross is too much of a sucker for Debbie and who has Moses, is he missing like Noah :confused:

Moses is with Noah and Kyul in the special parallel world where the Dingle offspring live . Expect to see him next in a few months, maybe in the Nativity play with Granny Emma and Charity arguing over who sits in the front row of village hall.

I hope Tom and Graham are connected to rumoured returnee Kim Tate and that their storyline is better than Nell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I wonder if Jimmy is going to get it on with Laurel. He's not getting any lately and maybe Laurel has another Swedish flatpack that needs seeing to.

Advertisement