Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Is finn dead???? I thought he was just badly injured. Moira lost a lot of blood but she survived! :pac:

Yeah...I can see a whole wrongly accused murder trial now, if he is dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

fin12 wrote: »

Can't bring myself to click on the Daily Mail but if someone could post the picture it would brighten up my morning considerably...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Here ya go...

Bill_Ward.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 86,530 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How did Finn know to go to the woods, he should have instead looked for his brothers and the police

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How did Finn know to go to the woods, he should have instead looked for his brothers and the police

Because the director told him ;) Only kidding. Also wouldn't he have been drawn to the fire in the barn?

I have been looking forward to tonight all day. At least I hope it's on tonight! I am loving this storyline :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Does anyone think that the baby could be Cains and Moira just said it was Petes so Emma would help her.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

fin12 wrote:
    Does anyone think that the baby could be Cains and Moira just said it was Petes so Emma would help her.

Yesssss! And Cain and Moira will get back together...pls let it happen!!!

Yes for sure it is Cain's baby

I assume the baby will need blood to prove Pete is not the daddy

I hope Emma discovers she killed Finn and she needs to confess all

Emmerdale again proving why it is the top soap

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

If the baby is Pete's, what does that make Adam and him, Bruncle and Brephew?! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

That was some size baby in fairness!
    At this stage the Emma saga needs to wrap up. How many times can she get away with things

• Advertisement

Is Cain and Moira divorced?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

SAMTALK wrote: »
    At this stage the Emma saga needs to wrap up. How many times can she get away with things

small turkey though

SAMTALK wrote: »

I think Emma's exit is this week but unless she makes a full confession of all her bad deeds with Finn dead, no one will know all

Adam could go down for Finn's murder, if his exit is early next year, so a trial etc.,

I wanted Finn to wake up and tell his brothers what Emma did to James

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Is Cain and Moira divorced?

I think so. Is it not a year or more since they split up so I doubt the baby is his?

Radio5 wrote: »
    I think so. Is it not a year or more since they split up so I doubt the baby is his?

Moira slept with Pete and Cain around the same time

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Radio5 wrote: »

I checked the other day. Moira and Pete were around the middle of December, so Cain was prior to that? Neither add up unless baby was early and she slept with Cain at some point we don't know of.

I checked the other day. Moira and Pete were around the middle of December, so Cain was prior to that? Neither add up unless baby was early and she slept with Cain at some point we don't know of.

What if there is a third fella in the mix, that baby didn't look premature :P how about Jai, shared grief over Holly lead to something else but I think more likely Cain is the papa, a new Dingle

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Are Moira's false teeth out??

Emmerdale only on once tonight?

EDIT!!! Football

Emmerdale only on once tonight?

Yes because of the football. Hour and a half next Thursday 7-7:30 and 8-9.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

Omg Moiras baby is almost a toddler already. :D

So Cain, Moira, Pete and Ross are out looking for Emma, will she be found before she jumps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

I actually don't think she'd have the balls to step off the viaduct to be honest .

Hope she has to face Ross and Pete and confess to everything , whether it's in a court or not . Although if she doesn't kill herself , surely she'd be found to be of not sound mind ?

Laurel should do a big I told you so dance, it is a shame she is away this week at her sister Caroline

Will anyone find Emma's written confession and did she confess to everything, like also shooting Finn

I'm hoping for a twist again tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Jaysus ,that child could have walked out of the womb

I am guessing Hannah will not be visiting her mother and new brother

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

What if there is a third fella in the mix, that baby didn't look premature :P how about Jai, shared grief over Holly lead to something else but I think more likely Cain is the papa, a new Dingle

I nearly positive that the last person she slept with was Cain.

I nearly positive that the last person she slept with was Cain.
    I think you are right... She had a one nighter with Pete then a row with Cain but after the row they... well made up. :)

• Advertisement

Emmerdale boss Iain MacLeod has assured fans they won’t have to wait long to discover who is the real father of Moira Dingle’s baby.
    The villager gave birth to a son this week during a dramatic turn of events, but no one knew she was expecting.
    And after having sex with both Pete Barton and Cain Dingle during the same week last Christmas, it remains to be seen which one is the father.
    Iain said: “You’ll have to wait and see. We’re not telling a protracted “who’s the daddy?” story, but I will say that when Moira’s in a burning building and needs her mortal enemy to save her, she could be forgiven for saying anything to get out.
    “Moira isn’t lying, but the truth is a bit more complicated. When you look back at the timelines, there might be other suspects.
    “Mathematically Cain could be the dad, and that draws him into the story, but romantically I’m going to plead the fifth amendment on that one.
    “Cain quite quickly on hearing of the birth gets his calendar out and counts on his fingers… he’s a key player in Moira’s life in the next 3 to 6 months at least.”
    He added: “Moira’s drinking will play on her conscience in terms of her mental state going forward.
    “She’s not oblivious to the fact that her lifestyle wasn’t ideal for a pregnant woman, so she will blame herself for the difficulties that follow.
    “We also wanted to make this feel like a continuation of the Holly story. It casts a big shadow over Moira’s ability to bond with the child and be happy. It’s a difficult and conflicted time for her.”

Advertisement