Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,530 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

gazzer wrote: »
    Lawrence gave him half a million pounds last year to stay away from his family

That worked out well :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

What bank would give Debbie a mortgage. She can raise €250k - She has two kids and no job plus I think she already owns Laurels home.

littelady wrote: »
    What bank would give Debbie a mortgage. She can raise €250k - She has two kids and no job plus I think she already owns Laurels home.

I thought the Whites bought Vicar's house which Laurel lives in from Debbie

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

littelady wrote: »

I just thought after tonights episode , that the man she goes off to was somehow going to be paying for it ?
    Just because she was so confident in saying that it was going to be hers :confused:

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I just thought after tonights episode , that the man she goes off to was somehow going to be paying for it ?
    Just because she was so confident in saying that it was going to be hers :confused:

Yes Debbie thinks Mr. Grey aka Tom will buy it for her
    Chrissie and Debbie are both outbid for Eric's house

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Thanks JP Liz V1 !!

Couldn't think of his name !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Thanks JP Liz V1 !!

Couldn't think of his name !

What does Tom see in Debbie, does he like the single mother hooker look :P

Does Cain own the garage solely?

Moira was pretty cruel to Cain who was honest, he can see his son

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What does Tom see in Debbie, does he like the single mother hooker look :P

Does Cain own the garage solely?

Moira was pretty cruel to Cain who was honest, he can see his son

Debbie will catch her death going around dressed like that...not even a jacket!

Doesn't Chrissy White have some share in the garage?

Big Vern wrote: »
    Debbie will catch her death going around dressed like that...not even a jacket!

Doesn't Chrissy White have some share in the garage?

I thought Cain tricked her when Lachlan was banged up to get her share

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

I thought Cain tricked her when Lachlan was banged up to get her share

Yes i think you're right, just remembered after i posted was there something about Cian getting Chrissy out.

• Advertisement

That Tom can buy me a house any day holy **** is he HOT!!!!

Dripping wet out of the shower, take me now

I’ve no shame and you wouldn’t either if you could have him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

That Tom can buy me a house any day holy **** is he HOT!!!!

Dripping wet out of the shower, take me now

I’ve no shame and you wouldn’t either if you could have him

That's a bit graphic m8

That's a bit graphic m8

Naaaaa

How horny was Chas, returns and jumps Paddy

Just having twins would do that to you lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭screamer

Missed it tonight and glad I did.....

Good ole Cain, day 1 crying love for Moira day 2 rejected so back to Harriet :p

Good ole Cain, day 1 crying love for Moira day 2 rejected so back to Harriet :p

Got to love a man with a contingency plan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭cant26

Anyone else think that moira is going to suggest Adam and Victoria adopt Isaac?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Jeez,Chas and Paddy doing a great job of keeping themselves "a secret" by walking arm in arm down the street....ridiculous writing...

• Advertisement

Yawn fest storyline with Debbie. Please scrap this dull boring character and end it now.

Even Chas is beginning to question the stupidity of this storyline with Debbie. What man rotten with money would throw it at her for sport? A house, a job, a wad load of cash?? I mean pretty girl and all that but we are meant to believe she is seen as some sort of goddess to the playboys? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Even Chas is beginning to question the stupidity of this storyline with Debbie. What man rotten with money would throw it at her for sport? A house, a job, a wad load of cash?? I mean pretty girl and all that but we are meant to believe she is seen as some sort of goddess to the playboys? :confused:

I couldn't help thinking she must have had a laugh with Rudi (fiance) at her re-entry story being a re-entry with babe magnet Paddy.

Lucy_Pargeter.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Even Chas is beginning to question the stupidity of this storyline with Debbie. What man rotten with money would throw it at her for sport? A house, a job, a wad load of cash?? I mean pretty girl and all that but we are meant to believe she is seen as some sort of Sextoy to the playboys?

Fixed that for u

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

They are just rehashing the storylines that Charity had 10 or 15 years ago except now it's Debbie.

Lachlan reiterates to Belle that he's happier with the Dingle's, but Chrissie arrives to talk things through. Aaron's amusement at Robert dishing out parental advice soon turns to worry as he divulges Lachlan's threats. Aaron rushes off to warn Belle.

Aaron is anxious for Belle to know the truth about Lachlan. Lachlan squirms as Belle confronts him about the prostitute, leaving Belle in no doubt.

Lachlan's ashamed to tell Belle the truth about the prostitute, but pleads with her to understand that Robert is twisting the truth. Disgusted, Belle tells him to do one.

Lachlan's gone missing and Robert's glad that everyone has seen his true nature. Chrissie begins to take the blame for the way he's turned out.

Lachlan calls to say he will never be back. Belle wonders if she's made the right decision, she loves Lachlan just like Aaron loved Robert.

Aaron bitterly remarks that in the end Robert broke his heart. She refuses a call from Lachlan.

Lachlan leaves a message of goodbye to Belle, clear he has a plan in place as he begins to drill.

Chrissie's worried by the lack of contact from Lachlan. Lawrence is hurt when Chrissie throws the fact that Lachlan isn't his grandson in his face.

Lawrence assures Chrissie that Lachlan will be back soon. Robert's relishing stepping up to the challenge of being a father, but is wracked with guilt over his scheming.

Aaron's surprised to see Robert doting over his new baby. He advises Robert not to tell the White's what he's been up to, but instead be the father that Seb needs.

Rebecca's shocked to see Kath on the shopping channel demonstrating a product. She calls Robert for an explanation.

Robert's caught off guard when Rebecca mentions she saw Kath on TV. She's figured out he was trying to take over Home Farm and Robert's left wondering how he's going to get out of this one.

Robert tries to worm his way out, claiming Lawrence and Chrissie would never have accepted his investment. He changes tact, coming clean about the whole scheme, claiming he's changed since the birth of his son.

A disgusted Rebecca refuses to believe that Robert has changed. She refuses to allow Seb to turn out like him and slaps Robert for his betrayal.

Belle plays out Lachlan's voice message, leaving Chrissie in bits.

Rebecca is keen for Robert to tell Chrissie exactly what he's been up to, but they're shocked to think that Lachlan might have killed himself. Rebecca tells Robert to hand back the shares then leave for good.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

There is no reason why that Tom guy can't date women and develop a relationship from that, him paying Debbie is the most unbelievable bullsh*t that the soap has ever written.

fin12 wrote: »
    There is no reason why that Tom guy can't date women and develop a relationship from that, him paying Debbie is the most unbelievable bullsh*t that the soap has ever written.

It is 50 dales of sh*te

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

fin12 wrote:

Totally!
    Like it's soooo beyond the realms of anything that would happen. He is v good looking, a millionaire, young and single. Surely he'd have women queuing up for him. The idea of him paying some randomer... especially one who is v sulky and has a face like a slapped are*e is just unfathomable!

• Advertisement

Fixed that for u

Still though i think they could get better value to be honest. Someone who smiles more for starters.

Advertisement