Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,529 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Gerry to be Aaron's new love?

No Robron is getting back together

I think Gerry could get with Belle when Lachlan leaves

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Robert and Laurence. This is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

littelady wrote: »
    Is Gerry to be Aaron's new love?

I hope not. Gerry is too young for Aaron, eventally they wouldon't break up and Aaron will be back crying
    Aaran needs to get an award for the soap character who has cried the most in tv history

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

They've turned Lawrence into a pathetic aul fart

Robert and Laurence. This is ridiculous.

Robert's face when Lawrence said he wanted to remember this time so to be sober :P

So Bex's baby is Robert's not Ross

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

They've turned Lawrence into a pathetic aul fart

I absolutely hate what they are doing to him! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭screamer

brooke 2 wrote: »
    I absolutely hate what they are doing to him! :mad:

I absolutely hate him and all of his family. It seems to be the same with all those who occupy the big house they become boring and superfluous to the storyline. Remember the kings....also awful storyline and character development. Give me the Dingles any day.

screamer wrote: »
    I absolutely hate him and all of his family. It seems to be the same with all those who occupy the big house they become boring and superfluous to the storyline. Remember the kings....also awful storyline and character development. Give me the Dingles any day.

Tina Dingle should return and take over Home Farm

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

screamer wrote: »
    I loved the Kings!!! I absolutely loved them. When they first arrived in the village they were great. They really spiced things up. I loved the intricacy of the family. The day Patsy Kensit arrived in the village by helicopter is one of my favourite ever soap moments.

They destroyed the Kings the minute they got Home Farm and they got mixed up with that rich family...cant remember the mothers name but Perdy and Grayson where the son and daughterin law. In the end, by the time Matthew died it was time for the family to go and how they ended Carl's life, with him trying to rape Charity and having that twonk kill him...what was his name again?....they had died a death. So I agree by the end it got too much...but they were great for a long time. I loved them!

All the families they've had in home farm since have been diabolical. This atest family is by far the worst. Its a shame because i finally like the decor of the place :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Gerry is such a good character... So glad he seems to be sticking around - him and Liv are my favourite characters at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Haha just watched the end of episode 1, Robert must have been like "oh sh*t".

It doesn't really make sense though, cause Lawrence was so in love with Ronnie yet he never slept with him. So why with Robert?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Am I imagining things but didnt Laurence and Robert have history when they all came into emerdale a few years ago weren't they carrying on behind Chrissies back?

I suggested that happened to my wife and she looked at me as if I had two heads..

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

jayo26 wrote: »
    Am I imagining things but didnt Laurence and Robert have history when they all came into emerdale a few years ago weren't they carrying on behind Chrissies back?

I suggested that happened to my wife and she looked at me as if I had two heads..

I don't think anything happened with them, but think there was a suggestion that Laurence fancied Robert and this is why he employed him in the first place.

Roberts face lol

How ducked up is Emmerdale Robert slept’d with both sisters, one of them is pregnant and now the father wants to sleep with him lol

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Roberts face lol

How ducked up is Emmerdale Robert slept’d with both sisters, one of them is pregnant and now the father wants to sleep with him lol

Was thinking the EXACT same thing, its seriously rotten!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Have to love Gerry.

Gerry: So you're not going to kill me or fire me?
    Aaron: Are you dead?
    Gerry: errrrrr.......no?

Big Vern wrote: »
    I don't think anything happened with them, but think there was a suggestion that Laurence fancied Robert and this is why he employed him in the first place.

Yes I think Lawrence has always fancied Robert

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

buswankers wrote: »
    Was thinking the EXACT same thing, its seriously rotten!

And not for the first time. Cain Dingle slept with his daughters girlfriend and if I remember right, she became pregnant and had a termination.

Debbie slept with Ross, the father of her half-brother Moses, and married his brother Pete.

They ruined the Kings as well. Sadie King was one of the best characters ever. that scene where she arrived by helicopter and handed Charity her coat was brilliant.

Radio5 wrote: »
    And not for the first time. Cain Dingle slept with his daughters girlfriend and if I remember right, she became pregnant and had a termination.

Debbie slept with Ross, the father of her half-brother Moses, and married his brother Pete.

Not the first time Debbie and Charity shared a fella either. Seriously gross storylines when you actually think of it.

• Advertisement

Not the first time Debbie and Charity shared a fella either. Seriously gross storylines when you actually think of it.

Dingles like to share and keep it in the family :P

Yeah Debbie and Chas shared too.
    Debbie is a sharer...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,714 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Not see the show for a month, have they said who actually killed Emma and has Robert been found out about Home Farm?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Awh , loved Eric and Faith tonight , lovely moment between them , when he just said - beautiful :)

Nicely done .

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Not see the show for a month, have they said who actually killed Emma and has Robert been found out about Home Farm?

No and it looks like being a daddy has given Robert a conscience, he seems guilty :P

Did Eric pay £10,000 to stay in his own house :confused:

Two women want Paddy :eek: I think he will cheat on Chas with Rhona

Does Marlon want the new principal from Leo's school?

Whats the story with this betting slip Nicola and Bernice found? Was it a physical slip? In which case i didnt think they had a name on them so it was fair game?

How would you get a CPO for a golf club? Stupid storyline. A golf club is not a public road, public infrastructure or recreational amenity. :confused:

Still though 5% over the market value......Zac is nuts not to take it.

How would you get a CPO for a golf club? Stupid storyline. A golf club is not a public road, public infrastructure or recreational amenity. :confused:

Still though 5% over the market value......Zac is nuts not to take it.

I know, who wouldn’t want to move out of that sh*thole.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    I know, who wouldn’t want to move out of that sh*thole.

There is an Australian comedy 'The Castle' based around a similar storyline where an airport wants to CPO a house in a kip of an area and they steadfast refuse. Eric Bana's film debut in fact. Great comedy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Castle_(1997_Australian_film)

Advertisement